What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

^^^ In cricket anything can happen,l if England beats nz and Pakistan beats s.a then surely Pakistan enters semi final.

Two more wickets, 13 more balls, 44 more runs. The odds ain't good

England bringing Pakistan back in the tournament :lol:

^^^ In cricket anything can happen,l if England beats nz and Pakistan beats s.a then surely Pakistan enters semi final.

The way English are demolishing the South Africans.....what you say seems like a possibility.....

this version of game is indeed funny

SA all out at 129.................

hmmmm this pitch was crazy :angry:

They lost by 39 runs

A great game of cricket :tup:

Pakistan played well but NZL played better.

We can't expect Pakistan to win every single game and I am glad they fought hard as they are supposed to do so.

Mind you, New Zealand is not an easy team to play against either.

Well done Pakistan!

I have no regrets with this loss.

:pakistan:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The only team Pakistan won the match from was Bangladesh, i have now regrets myself what so ever, but why lose by couple of runs for god sakes

England won by 39 runs against South Africa meaning one last chance for Pakistan. If they beat South Africa and England beat New Zealand we have a chance :)

I REALLY HOPE THAT PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM DOES NOT FOLLOW PAKISTANI HOCKEY TEAM, OR WE WILL LOSE THEM AS WELL, CRICKET IS THE ONLY GAME LEFT IN WHICH PAKISTANIS GOOD AT BESIDES KABBADI ;p

I REALLY HOPE THAT PAKISTANI CRICKET TEAM DOES NOT FOLLOW PAKISTANI HOCKEY TEAM, OR WE WILL LOSE THEM AS WELL, CRICKET IS THE ONLY GAME LEFT IN WHICH PAKISTANIS GOOD AT BESIDES KABBADI ;p

There is a plenty of talent in Pakistan cricket.......... you can make 100 teams in Pakistan who will defeat Australians any given day

The only problem is they are not being provided enough chances. Countries like Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka got plenty of talent in first class and club level but unfortunately they do not get opportunities to show their skills

England won by 39 runs against South Africa meaning one last chance for Pakistan. If they beat South Africa and England beat New Zealand we have a chance :)

C'mon man its over now, England wont play like always in that match and Newzeland will put there 100 percent, and on the other hand South Africa is not Bangladesh,
As Shakespeare once said
"I always feel happy, u know why?? Becoz I dont Expect Anything from Anyone.. Expectations Hurts.."

GUYS....Kevin Pietersen wont be playing against Kiwis...so lets say BYE BYE to our hopes of Eng beating Kiwis.....

There is a plenty of talent in Pakistan cricket.......... you can make 100 teams in Pakistan who will defeat Australians any given day

The only problem is they are not being provided enough chances. Countries like Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka got plenty of talent in first class and club level but unfortunately they do not get opportunities to show their skills

Obviously there is a thing called pawa or sifarish in Pakistan, and also politics which is ruining Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom