What's new

I'am the new Gengis Khan, who wants to follow me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
I'am planning to invade JEW USA as they are agressing everybody in all continents: Latina America (contras), Middle East with zionist Al Qaeda, Africa (shadow wars), Asia

Do you believe it's makable and how would you do?

I'am planning to invade JEW USA as they are agressing everybody in all continents: Latina America (contras), Middle East with zionist Al Qaeda, Africa (shadow wars), Asia

Okay cool. So whats your plan of action?

This idea is obsessing me more and more, i'am going to make the Mahdi Army even i'am not muslim

What were you smoking when you wrote this? Or are you sniffing something? Whatever it is, it's clouding your brains so bad, it ain't even funny.
smoking-029.gif

I am there with you my friend...... Once the plan is ready tell me.... We shall invade US A.........

Yes yes master Im coming with my horse I mean donkey. We will conquer earth and then will move on to conquer Mars. We will not stop untill we conquer entire galaxy .

I like to be called Darth Vader. May the force I mean donkey be with us

Last edited:

what are you sniffing on mate, can I have some as well so I too can escape the reality of my fucked up life......:hitwall:

it will be not gonna easy :devil: :disagree:
yes and judging by your english you are going to have a hard time clearing immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom