What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

India stop war mongering. If you want to get us, come get us, you've had 64 years already. Obviously, Pakistan is currently not a hostile state to you. If you want war we can have war, if you want peace than we are all for that too.
I have thanked your post at the same time, do not point at India and Indians alone, there has been and always be bad apples on both side of the border and if you look at the history of this thread, you'll find both some Indians and some Pakistanis trolling with enthusiazim.

Ya thats true something is fishy lets see whats coming next?

Some thing is going on............ some thing getting cooked between US & India.
US reacts about Pakistan's involvement in Kabul Emb blast......... And India Stations Sukhoi's at Border.
Timing gives doubt.......

There is nothing fishy, we have never supported a war or supported others war. We know that Pakistan as a fragile condition today might a nuke to its ultra national fanatics who might use it on India or US forces in Afghan, but we are not ready to go to a war based on threat. and we will not indulge ourselfs in someones(USA's) war.

We are not afraid of the possibility that Amrika may attack us- and they think by placing some MKI along the border they can scare us :lol:-

Bakwas band kar buddy, we do not dance for USA's beat as you did in the past, we were non aligned and we remain non aligned. So lets not fool each other with stupid post such as yours

itna kya discuss karna bhai ...
its just a normal move and a good move to secure the airspace from any threat. where the hell is the war mongering? I don't understand what is wrong with the members. have we had deployed ballistic missiles ready to launch near the borders, moved battalions to the front along with tank regiments, sent navy fleets and had called our diplomats back .. that is called as war mongering and hysteria.. and I don't understand why it is such a big issue. who knows what we have deployed near the border area apart from sukhois. if that also comes as a news it here the headlines would be India ready to start war with pakistan. gazab batey karte ho .. na sir na pair..

Well these have to be deployed somewhere..~300 of these will be there..
Its good that these are getting the upgrades otherwise would hve been superseded by MRCA and FGFA.. I guess once MRCA and FGFA start coming in, LCA+Mig-29+Mirage will move towards southern Airfields..

another example of how much pakistani beleive in conspiracy theories ... grow up pakistanis///

No its a ground reality not any conspiracy theory .U never let go of any point where u will not damage the Pakistan's interests.

So u need to grow up and see that India can never ever be a peaceful neighbour coz it never acknowledged the very existence

of Pakistan.

Well placing a few Su 30 near the border is nt putting pressure. Putting pressure means redeployment of forces on ground. Making aggressive overtures and moving tank columns close to the border. Parking a squadron of an aircraft nearby is not putting pressure. If we want to put pressure we need boots on ground...not a birdie flying in the sky.

Yeah that will be the last stage of putting pressure The ultimate one. Like india did few years back moving mass troops to Pakistani borders that was also to put pressure on Pakistan if i may remember right.

I wouldn't know about the above, they are probably SAM placements (ok radar range my bad) but i did not joke I reiterated a fact of the IAF. They do enter pakistani airspace regularly and frequently boast about how many villagers they scared with their terrain hugging fly by on the other side of the border.

You are wrong. We do make incursions often to test their capability and reaction time. Remember the MiG 25 Fiasco? That role has been taken up by the Su 30 right now. The MiG 25R was one nightmare for the Pakistani air force. Remember our ACM ordering the pilots to do a low run pass over Islamabad? It happens all the time.

Remember Jhodpur had a MiG 25 for recce purpose.

Yeah that will be the last stage of putting pressure The ultimate one. Like india did few years back moving mass troops to Pakistani borders that was also to put pressure on Pakistan if i may remember right.

You are also forgetting the fact that our MiG 29s are undergoing an upgrade programme and so are the Mirages that are slated for an upgrade. So it will be natural for us to move a squadron over there to compensate for the lower force levels. So I am expecting atleast one more squadron of Su 30 to be deployed.

You are wrong. We do make incursions often to test their capability and reaction time. Remember the MiG 25 Fiasco? That role has been taken up by the Su 30 right now. The MiG 25R was one nightmare for the Pakistani air force. Remember our ACM ordering the pilots to do a low run pass over Islamabad? It happens all the time.

Remember Jhodpur had a MiG 25 for recce purpose.

How am I wrong? i am saying the same thing.

No its a ground reality not any conspiracy theory .U never let go of any point where u will not damage the Pakistan's interests.

So u need to grow up and see that India can never ever be a peaceful neighbour coz it never acknowledged the very existence

of Pakistan.
There are a few bad apples in both side of the border and Mr rohailmalhi is one among them.
Can't you see that that its our force that we are moving with in our land, why is the fuss that people on both the side are conspiring about.
come on lets chill.

If any terrorist organization gets pakistan nuclear weapons than in that case sukhoi mki near the border will be handy to destroy them so that it does not produce an impact on the whole world .Everybody knows there nuclear installations are not save.

India fcking owns the Taliban, accept it. You're not innocent.

Back
Top Bottom