What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

India stop war mongering. If you want to get us, come get us, you've had 64 years already. Obviously, Pakistan is currently not a hostile state to you. If you want war we can have war, if you want peace than we are all for that too.

War Mongering is what your leaders and generals have been doing for the past 64 years.

The only time India started a war with Pakistan was in 1971 for Humanitarian causes. We want peace but ISI will not allow us to have peace, and will continue to unleash terror and kill innocent civilians all across India.

Pakistan has been hostile ever since its inception, and has started 3 wars with India. We never know when you will have another genius general with a master plan to "take back" Kashmir and start another Kargil, so we just being careful.

I dont this is a regular move.

Maybe some other squadron has been moved out and shifted somewhere else and hence MKI has been brought in to fill the gap.

But to be honest, Pune was a better option than Jodhpur for MKI.

Or maybe sumthings cooking behind the scenes !!! India is just taking all possible precautions incase US-Pak relations go worse and US actually thinks of a ground attack.

India stop war mongering. If you want to get us, come get us, you've had 64 years already. Obviously, Pakistan is currently not a hostile state to you. If you want war we can have war, if you want peace than we are all for that too.
Huh...is it us who do the war mongering here every day??...from nuclear war to full blown jihad......u support everything on this forum.

I dont this is a regular move.

Maybe some other squadron has been moved out and shifted somewhere else and hence MKI has been brought in to fill the gap.

But to be honest, Pune was a better option than Jodhpur for MKI.

Or maybe sumthings cooking behind the scenes !!! India is just taking all possible precautions incase US-Pak relations go worse and US actually thinks of a ground attack.

Ofcourse, their might have been some strategy which has been chalked out...sum assets at border we are not aware of to aid these flankers. Hope we dont we never get a chance to know what they are.

India didn,t care countrys like pakistan,afganistan etc etc,india is on the process of overtaking powerful countrys like usa,japan etc etc,and we didn,t care little countrys like,you

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Jai hind,we are on our own way not with the help of china or aid of Usa

Errr....excuse me, matey.

It's you who's trying to get something from us for the past 64 years. Remember? :D

US on May 02, 2011 exposed your weakness in your early warning system, not to mention your civilian/military incompetence in dealing with matters of national security.
but u r forgetting what happened on 14 dec 2008....Atleast u people dont have the courage to cross the border otherwise u know:sniper:

I think our neighbour is in a deep nightmare because of us ,hehe jai hind

but u r forgetting what happened on 14 dec 2008....Atleast u people dont have the courage to cross the border otherwise u know:sniper:

What happened on 14 Dec 2008?????? Looks like another conspiracy theory in the making.

Jai hind ,

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

India did,nt cross border my dear pakistani friend but your soldiers do i hv proof

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

India did,nt cross border my dear pakistani friend but your soldiers do i hv proof

Some thing is going on............ some thing getting cooked between US & India.
US reacts about Pakistan's involvement in Kabul Emb blast......... And India Stations Sukhoi's at Border.
Timing gives doubt.......

Back
Top Bottom