What's new

IAF's Performance Tumbling.

i really dont see where the gen said that performance was going down .all he said was that we had problems with old aircraft.

if there was an award for "most anti-indian thread starter with thread title different from what was actually mentioned " --essentially a flame thread starter it would go to you!!!!!(it may also be due your lack of knowledge in comprehending information in the article)

I guess being oblivious is not a fault but being stupid helps.
The title of the news story was.............

"India’s Air Force Chief admits tumbling performance of IAF"
Now make yourself worthy and enlighten me as to you mouthing off your nonsense, did you even open the link.

Man, I read this guys article.... Leave it... he Lacks knowledge in interpreting Stuffs..... Such single minded fellows should be avoided, let the fanboys jump after that assumption of his, extracted out of that article...

Listen hot shot, i have come across some of your nonsense, without any link or source, but then again some characters lack substance, and you are the perfect example.
Do us a favour, next time use your single brain cell and check the link.
Then come back to mouth off.

@Windjammer - excellent article.. can you explain the choice of title though. Seems you have mastered the art of how to get people reading inane news reports by putting them under inflammatory titles. Bravo - thanks for wasting my time

And thank you for wasting the thread, it seems with Indian members, it's a case of blind leading a blind.

Pakistan Airforce is operating Mirage III/V aircraft from the 60s. They don't crash. Mig 21 and Mig 27 crash often because they are 25 years old? For a good jet fighter that doesn't see much combat use but just routine sorties, these crashes means a lot for the IAF engineering teams. Also, the newest and the most potent fighters, SU 30 and Mig 29 have also resulted in crashes. None of the JF-17s so far has crashed.

Just admit when you are wrong. There is not a single type of fighter
new or old in IAF which has not crashed.

Have you ever heard IAF too operates mirages and jaguars??!! When was the last time you heard they crashed?

None of the JF-17s so far has crashed.
Funny you say that, when was it inducted btw?

If you look at IAF, all the crashes have been of Russian built fighters. This is mainly because of lack of spare parts. I am not counting MiG-29 and MKI here, they had very few crashes, and that too due to other reasons.

This is one of the reasons IAF really wants to phase out MiG-21 and MiG-27. And i do hope we go for western fighter this time. Over dependance on one supplier is not good. And western fighters tend to be more reliable and have higher sortie rates.

I guess being oblivious is not a fault but being stupid helps.
The title of the news story was.............

"India’s Air Force Chief admits tumbling performance of IAF"
Now make yourself worthy and enlighten me as to you mouthing off your nonsense, did you even open the link.

:) .. and the title was from???

wouldnt expect any thing more neutral anyway from Pakistani media about Indian military and vice versa.. Typical Indo Pak reporting. The sensationalization of the title screws up whatever credibility article has

Have you ever heard IAF too operates mirages and jaguars??!! When was the last time you heard they crashed?

I was actually surprised to read elsewhere that since it's induction the IAF has lost some 30 Jaguars. Remember the Jaguar is a twin engine aircraft meaning that extra safety and they have never seen any combat.

:) .. and the title was from???

wouldnt expect any thing more neutral anyway from Pakistani media about Indian military and vice versa.. Typical Indo Pak reporting. The sensationalization of the title screws up whatever credibility article has

Guess we are picking up some bad habits from you guys.:cheesy:

Pakistan Airforce is operating Mirage III/V aircraft from the 60s. They don't crash. Mig 21 and Mig 27 crash often because they are 25 years old? For a good jet fighter that doesn't see much combat use but just routine sorties, these crashes means a lot for the IAF engineering teams. Also, the newest and the most potent fighters, SU 30 and Mig 29 have also resulted in crashes. None of the JF-17s so far has crashed.

Just admit when you are wrong. There is not a single type of fighter
new or old in IAF which has not crashed.

Give IAF the f-22 raptor or JSF 35, i am sure they will even crash that.

As the general says 18 months before first planes start to arrive for the MMRCA tender, we'll see if anything improves.

I personally feel sad when an IAF pilot/crew dies, for he didn't die in war but peacetime. All my regrets and condolences to their family.
But the Indian Government must take action and increase the supervision and quality control. Multi million dollar jets are of no use if they start crashing.

Count the number of planes/type of planes that PAF crashed and IAF crashed since last year. See the numbers yourself.

Are you sure about the Mirage III/Vs. If you have never visited the ' Aircraft Crash Notification' thread of this
forum, I can give you a summery.

2006 (from April, starting of thread)

1) 6th April F-7 crashed near Attock, Pilot killed

2)20th April Mirage crashed near Karachi

3)19th May Mirage crashed near Karachi

4) 1st Sep F-7 crahed, Pilot killed

5)20th Oct Mirage crashed near Dera Ismail Khan

6) 22nd December Mirage crashed near Karachi

1)1st January -Mirage crashed near Jhang

2)7th February-Mirage crashed in East Punjab

3)15th February –F-7 crashed near Karachi

4)13th March-F-7 crashed near Quetta, Pilot killed

5)25th April-Mirage crashed in Punjab Province

6)8th Jun FT-6 crashed near peshwar

7)5th Sep-F-7 crashed near Quetta, Pilot killed

8)15th December-F-7 crashed near Faisalabad

1)15th February-Mirage crashed in East Punjab, Pilot killed

2)18th March-Mirage crashed near Rajanpur

3)17th April-F-7 crashed near Faisalabad

4)11th June-T-37 crashed near Mandan, Pilot killed

5)21st June-F-7 crashed near Faisalabad

6)10th july –T-37 crashed near Malakand

7)13th August-Mashaq crashed in East Punjab, Pilot killed

8)9th October-F-7 crashed near Sargoda

1)29th May-F-7 crashed near Kandiyan

2)17th July-F-16 crashed near Sargoda, Pilot killed

3)5th August-F-7 crashed near Attock, Pilot killed

4)12th September-Mashak crashed near Gujranwala, pilot killed

5)16th December-Mirage crashed near Kalar Kahar

You can find about crashes of F-7 which is not within the duration of the thread in
Pakistan_F-7P

Till date 9 F-16 have been crashed, the last one in July last year. Surprisingly all other f-16 crashed before 1994 when the fighters were not so old.

List being compiled

A link about crash of IAF fighters , windjammer posted in the same thread.

IAF lost 36 aircraft, 32 lives in plane crashes since 2006 - dnaindia.com

My intention is not to pull your leg but just to remind you the fact that both Air-forces are operating a large number of obsolete air-crafts which resulted in death of many young pilots.

Daily mail, this is more crap blog run by ahmad qureshi. They have fake reporters and fake reports.

One such reporter is called 'christina palmer', she does not exist, then two indians brahmin names they throw in too just for more made up news.

The business of lying is thriving in pakistan, lets just have a nice laugh about it and ignore the stupid flame.

^^^^^

Till date 9 F-16 have been crashed, the last one in July last year. Surprisingly all other f-16 crashed before 1994 when the fighters were not so old.

Keep in mind that in it's initial stage of induction, the F-16 saw extensive combat against Afghan/Soviet aircrafts, at least four of these crashes were unavoidable. In any case loss of nine aircraft in some 28 years of operation including five years of combat flying amounts to one aircraft every three years. Now compare that with the IAF suffering the loss of some 30 twin engine Jaguars in as many years without once firing in anger.
The record for IN Harriers is even more depressing.

Daily mail, this is more crap blog run by ahmad qureshi. They have fake reporters and fake reports.

One such reporter is called 'christina palmer', she does not exist, then two indians brahmin names they throw in too just for more made up news.

The business of lying is thriving in pakistan, lets just have a nice laugh about it and ignore the stupid flame.

Man, you are much to do about nothing, care to enlighten us as,
since when Snow White has been living in India.

Back
Top Bottom