What's new

IAF's Jaguar aircraft catches fire during take-off, pilot escapes unhurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Do I from guy who is Over Patriot Farce Who Quote Historical Facts According to his convenience
Show Me where It say over 3 Squadrons crashed

Again You Facts With Historical Data didn't Match

F-16 Mishaps in USAF is Much Larger and Huge

Even F-18
http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/aircraft_by_type/f_18_hornet.htm

And f-15 List
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-15_losses

PS: For Me being A Fan boy I work Professionally To Audit Reports And compile data Which You usually Love to flash against Here
Eg: CAG

Rather than running from NATO to US to prove something, had you focused on the topic, you might have got the psyche of the post. By conservative estimates, the IAF has lost some 50 + Jaguar aircraft, universally each squadron fields between 12 to 18 aircraft so it's not difficult to calculate 52 aircraft would easily equip at least three squadrons.
As for you giving US examples, do you have any idea on the amount of flying and combat duties undertaken by USAF.
Apart from others, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria being prime examples.

In future war Jaguars will become burden for IAF, Rafaels, M2Ks and MKIs have to perform there role, because PAF capabilities and air defense of all three services is getting boosted every year.
I beg to differ my friend,Jaguars are still exceptionally good in its role of performing deep penetration strikes and have been upgraded to modern standards. I do agree that they are still two generations behind,but we had and still have the advantage of local production maintenance and upgrades. If something Pakistan can throw at us is going to be a headache for Jags,then its going to be a headache for other aircrafts too,Jags arent particularly inferior.

On 30 May, the Indian Air Force called into operation the Mirage 2000 which was deemed the best aircraft capable of optimum performance under the conditions of high-altitude seen in the zone of conflict.

Because this First time india With the Israelis providing around 100 Laser-guided bomb kits to the Indian Military, the air force chose to make maximum use of this and retaliated with regular sorties on Pakistani occupied bunkers.

The Airstrikes never stopped after kargil conflict till 2003 Cease fire.

He is Maj Gen Rashid Qureshi showing Indian Airstrikes on Pakistani positions including LGB across the border.

UT0120854_gultari.jpg

20080824_chakoti_LoC.jpg

Rather than running from NATO to US to prove something, had you focused on the topic, you might have got the psyche of the post. By conservative estimates, the IAF has lost some 50 + Jaguar aircraft, universally each squadron fields between 12 to 18 aircraft so it's not difficult to calculate 52 aircraft would easily equip at least three squadrons.
As for you giving US examples, do you have any idea on the amount of flying and combat duties undertaken by USAF.
Please Show Me this verification IAF Lost 50 + Aircraft

Buzzo 18 Aircrafts Which Taken from Lease From France Was Returned Long back
jahuar.PNG

Yes Average Standard Flying Hours is Same to all AF around the World USAF not Exceptional
You Know this Simple facts If you Aren't A fanboy

Hello windy,can you give me a source saying that India has lost 52 Jags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom