What's new

IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan

These r obsoloete:
+ 300 Mig 21's

+100 Mig 27's

+180 Specat Jaguar

+upgraded (?) Harriers

Modernisation of mirage is still not confirmed...

And @RSive why do u dig up all threads n troll?

These r obsoloete:
+ 300 Mig 21's

+100 Mig 27's

+180 Specat Jaguar

+upgraded (?) Harriers

They are very effective when you compare them to what our enemies have, even the upgraded Mig21's can give our enemies best a solid fight. We arent fighting the USA here.

These r obsoloete:
+ 300 Mig 21's

+100 Mig 27's

+180 Specat Jaguar

+upgraded (?) Harriers

only one squadron of mig 21 is left.

jaguer upgrade is pretty much sure..though i think it's not required..just increase two or more squadrons of mrca.

Mig 21s can fight F 16s, and J 10s?

More than half of Pakistan's F-16 are of much older version that can easily be compared to the upgraded Bison's and we have enough MKI,s Mig 29's and Mirages for China and their number is only increasing. Other than Pakistan's new F-16 and JF-17, India has really nothing to worry about. In previous drills against the USA, Bison's performance was lauded even by US pilots.

war mongering attitude...India is inviting destruction and deaths of millions....shame

A country with 20 millions A K 47 distributed all across Civillians..is Pakistan.

Now tell me who is inviting destruction and deaths of millions

More than half of Pakistan's F-16 are of much older version that can easily be compared to the upgraded Bison's and we have enough MKI,s Mig 29's and Mirages for China and their number is only increasing. Other than Pakistan's new F-16 and JF-17, India has really nothing to worry about. In previous drills against the USA, Bison's performance was lauded even by US pilots.

He said the best which points to latest F 16s.

Dude mind your own business and look towards your own country you need not to tell us what we have to do we know better than you how to manage our resources

same applies to you...You are nobody to tell us what are our problems ....whether we make missile or something else...

A country with 20 millions A K 47 distributed all across Civillians..is Pakistan.

Now tell me who is inviting destruction and deaths of millions

A country with more than 20 separatist movements , should not behave like this...One stone will be enough to break your glass house .

A country with more than 20 separatist movements , should not behave like this...One stone will be enough to break your glass house .

count me the exact 20 sepearatist movements.... then i will count it for pakistan

we welcome every stone from you, will return back to you with interest

same applies to you...You are nobody to tell us what are our problems ....whether we make missile or something else...

you go and take a reality check as soon as possible i didnt even commented in that stupid thread

Back
Top Bottom