What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

I missed. Who was that journalist? Howcome he was able to do that. No one can dare to speak to Zardari like that in our media. No one has any choice to do that.

I'm actually not surprised that someone talked to him like that. Most of us don't consider him our president so i don't know what the fuss is all about. Usko apni izat bananay ga shok ho tu koi izat keray na uski.

I missed. Who was that journalist? Howcome he was able to do that. No one can dare to speak to Zardari like that in our media. No one has any choice to do that.

She looked like British to me. I was amused to see someone asking a question like that to a head of state as if she was his employer or something.

do you really believe this ? why dont you understand why India wants you strong not weak? if we dont have you strong, we shall have to fight all those terrorists and fanatics in your tribal regions ourselves, we are glad that you are doing that for us with US contributing, You think we are fools to finish you off and then invite them to come and fight here in kashmir and elsewhere? oh India would love to see you break, for you believed in two nation theory for two different people, we dont. but we have our limitations and interests in you being united and strong, we dont want you broken!!!!:disagree:

India right from start, started its neferious designs to break Pakistan.
Indian founding fathers were dreaming and forcing Indians to believe right from first day of creation of Pakistan that Pakistan is going to crippled and break in one week.

India never let go any chance to harm Pakistan.
Actions speak louder than the words as they.

Indians are too happy over their recent honeymoon with US and now after Mumbai conspiracy they are happy to pressurize Pakistan using US (infact its other way roung US is using India for own plans) but Indians are closing eyes towards greater problem in shap of CIA infiltration at the cost of pressurizing Pakistan for time being.

Well i think i said it in my earlier posts. There's no reason for us to Broadcast LIVE news about an escalation at 1am in the morning.

The video was in response to similar video check their times.

India can deny all they want, facts would soon be presented by the Pakistan Airforce.

Do make your claims when facts are presented by PAF.

She looked like British to me. I was amused to see someone asking a question like that to a head of state as if she was his employer or something.

:lol: got it. I was confused howcome any Pakistani journalist can do that.

If foreigner then indeed they can do that to Zardari. Zardari laws are not applied on them.

The video was in response to similar video check their times.

Do make your claims when facts are presented by PAF.

We have all the right to make CLAIMS about an air space violation by the IAF. When was the last time you heard pakistan making CLAIMS about indian fighters violating our airspace? It happened and our sources aren't exactly drooling out of mental retardation. You're in a delusion right now that this event never took place. It DID! You can either accept it or you can simply deny it. No one's forcing you to stick around here and discuss about something you believe didn't happen.

Makes you sound like an idiot if you think that way. Otherwise, stop trolling here.

We have all the right to make CLAIMS about an air space violation by the IAF. When was the last time you heard pakistan making CLAIMS about indian fighters violating our airspace? It happened and our sources aren't exactly drooling out of mental retardation. You're in a delusion right now that this event never took place. It DID! You can either accept it or you can simply deny it. No one's forcing you to stick around here and discuss about something you believe didn't happen.

Makes you sound like an idiot if you think that way. Otherwise, stop trolling here.

oh i agree with you. it may fairly well have taken place. i agree wholeheartedly. just a week back my friend was touring Muzzafarabad (kashmir) region ........ not on a visa though ;)

but the AC involved and the ratios as presented by PAF...... highly unlikely! May have been a single Mig-21 configuration or Jaguar on ELINT mission ...... none other is utilised ........ and not in 2s or 3s ....... remember Atlantique? that is what happens if its 2s or 3s

oh i agree with you. it may fairly well have taken place. i agree wholeheartedly. just a week back my friend was touring Muzzafarabad (kashmir) region ........ not on a visa though ;)

but the AC involved and the ratios as presented by PAF...... highly unlikely! May have been a single Mig-21 configuration or Jaguar on ELINT mission ...... none other is utilised ........ and not in 2s or 3s ....... remember Atlantique? that is what happens if its 2s or 3s

ohh yess....they were 2....in the kargil.....we remember that...:woot:

:agree: He must have come from Indian Occupied Kashmir and that is part of Pakistan so he dosnt need visa to visit Azad Kashmir.

I think he is acting on your Signature.

"“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it” - Adolf Hitler

Back
Top Bottom