What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

why does it always has to be an engine failure?? ;)

actually its due to the fact that during 90s due to austerity measures, India ordered bulgarian and ukranian spares which were of inferior quality. that was the cause of so many crashes. now its very low as the quality of spares has improved. told you both Pakistan and India have politicians enough to take us to hell without us fighting :rofl:

yes Mig-21 was shot down as also the Mi-17 and both by PA personnel ..... full credit for the kill to the 2 soldiers

engene must fail if stinger will inter inside engene i thing may be poilet hart fail when he see stinger in front of his face

A SAm (surface to air) missile (in this case Stinger IR guided) needs only to be in proximity of the ac to explode. the sharpnel from the blast are enough to tear te fuselage/wings of the AC involved. That is how a SAM works. Guys you are all babies. Only jingoism - "we beat you, we can beat you, we are stringer" crap and no hard facts and no proof to back up things. Jingoism does not run a forum ..... grow up ... and accept the credits and praise and improve on criticism ......... dont delude yourself ..

actually its due to the fact that during 90s due to austerity measures, India ordered bulgarian and ukranian spares which were of inferior quality. that was the cause of so many crashes. now its very low as the quality of spares has improved. told you both Pakistan and India have politicians enough to take us to hell without us fighting :rofl:

yes Mig-21 was shot down as also the Mi-17 and both by PA personnel ..... full credit for the kill to the 2 soldiers

though i dont agree..but thanks!!! :enjoy::agree:

are you even a Pakistani? I doubt it. Or you have just a trace of blood of it. Do you even know your country? What gives you the right to be so confident that you dont even know about Nishan-e-Pakistan?

Civil decorations of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is for you sir. For you dont even know about your country and yet you call yourself a Pakistani. I know few of the men of your country and they have nothing but my respect for them as they are true pakistanis, human and sophisticated. You are a shame on the very essence of Pakistan

He was conferred this if am not wrong, as at that time, officially Pakistani government claimed no involvement of Pak regular troops even in AC shoot down. You are a shame on Pakistan dont even know anything of Pakistan and claim to know about India

Did you even read what i wrote? i said it's a CIVILIAN decoration. From what i remember, Nishaan-e-pakistan wasn't awarded to the personals who shot the Mig down.

Don't act like such a fucktard. Leave the drama at the door :disagree:

Pak Army confirms movement of artillery vehicles to north of Punjab

Lahore, Dec.14 (ANI): The Pakistan Army moved medium and heavy military artillery vehicles from the Lahore Cantonment area to the north of Punjab on Saturday, causing a scare in the minds of the general public about an eminent offensive with India.
However, the Director-General of the Inter-Services Public Relations, Major-General Athar Abbas, described the military movement as being part of routine winter military exercises.
A statement issued by the ISPR said the 10th Corps was returning to the Lahore Cantonment after completing its winter exercises while the 11th Corps was moving to Jhelum to replace it.
Earlier, The News reported that hundreds of medium and heavy artillery vehicles had moved out of the Lahore Cantonment area along the Motorway north of Punjab. It also said that there was movement of artillery from the Tilla Range in Jhelum towards Lahore. (ANI)

Guys you are all babies. Only jingoism

its personal attack you don't have right to colect our ages bro with deu respect no again like this please

We have all the right to make CLAIMS about an air space violation by the IAF. When was the last time you heard pakistan making CLAIMS about indian fighters violating our airspace? It happened and our sources aren't exactly drooling out of mental retardation. You're in a delusion right now that this event never took place. It DID! You can either accept it or you can simply deny it. No one's forcing you to stick around here and discuss about something you believe didn't happen.

Makes you sound like an idiot if you think that way. Otherwise, stop trolling here.

Was I discussing with you earlier ? I was responding to video link with a video link. I support my claims with facts and sources and infer from them you may not agree to the same.

Learn to respect others you will get respect.

here is news from ET

India denies violating Pakistani airspace, 'technical intrusion': Zardari
14 Dec 2008, 1610 hrs IST, IANS

NEW DELHI/ISLAMABAD: India on Sunday denied allegations that its fighter jets had violated Pakistani airspace, even as Pakistan President Asif
Ali Zardari described it as a "technical incursion" and media "overhype".

Media reports were rife in Pakistan early Sunday saying that Indian fighter jets had violated its airspace late Saturday night and early Sunday in Lahore and Pakistan-administered Kashmir sectors, and an emergency was declared at the Pakistan Air Force airbases at Shorkot and Sargodha.

However, in New Delhi, Indian Air Force (IAF) spokesperson Wing Commander Mahesh Upasini told: "There has been no violation of Pakistani airspace by Indian fighter planes. The reports are untrue."

"There is a misinformation campaign going on to digress attention from what happened on 26/11," he said referring to the terror attacks in Mumbai.

A senior IAF official of the Western Air Command, denying the Pakistani allegation, added that they had received no complaints from Pakistan on the matter so far.

Geo TV quoted a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) spokesman as saying that the Indian aircraft had intruded up to four km inside Pakistan territory. However, the official said that it could be due to a "technical gaffe".

PAF sources said that two Indian fighter jets had intruded into Pakistan territory, but the Pakistani airforce had chased back the Indians. PAF said it was always ready for the defence of the country.

Zardari, during a press conference with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, said that the reported violation was due to "technical incursions, which happen when planes are flying very high and close to the border".

"My information, which is the correct information, is that it was a technical incursion, which happens when planes are flying at 50,000 feet, when they turn, a slight incursion could take place," he said adding talks were on between the two sides on the matter.

Earlier, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani was quoted by GEO television as saying, "India violated Pakistani air space and our air force is on high alert to defend any violations."

Pakistan's Information Minister Sherry Rehman said in Islamabad that Indian air force planes "inadvertently" violated its airspace Saturday.

"We have confirmed it. We contacted the Indian air force and they said the violation was inadvertent. We don't want to escalate the situation," Rehman maintained, while talking to media persons.

Pakistan Air Force spokesman Air Commodore Humayun Viqar said in a statement: "Indian aircraft entered into Pakistan's airspace at two different sectors and were swiftly responded by the efficient Pakistan air defence system, forcing them to return to their own territory."

He, however, said this could have been a "technical mistake", adding the Pakistan Air Force was ready to defend its space.

Relations between Pakistan and India have been under strain in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks that killed more than 170 people late last month. India has said elements in Pakistan were behind the attacks.

Leader of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) Nawaz Sharif has strongly condemned the reported violation of Pakistan air spaces by Indian jets, and said ""the entire nation is united for the defence of the country".

Pakistan television reported that Indian jets flew over Pakistani-administered Kashmir and the eastern city of Lahore, both places where the terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) is active. India blames the LeT for the Mumbai attacks.

Pakistan has arrested key leaders of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, a front organisation for the LeT, and shut down its offices after the UN listed it as a terror outfit. But India has said Islamabad must do more.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since independence. New Delhi this week ruled out military action against its neighbour.

A report in The News daily of Pakistan said that the Pakistani army has confirmed an unusual movement of medium and heavy military artillery vehicles from the cantonment area of Lahore to north of Punjab on Saturday, but the military spokesman said it was only for winter exercises.

The heavy movement of military vehicles caused a scare among the people amid the current tensions between India and Pakistan.

When contacted, Director-General Inter Services Public Relations Major-General Athar Abbas stated that the unusual military movement was due to routine winter military exercises.

India denies violating Pakistani airspace, 'technical intrusion': Zardari- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

though i dont agree..but thanks!!! :enjoy::agree:

well you have the right to your view and i respect that but am blunt

I have had the honor of meeting few of your top soldiers (generals now) in US in 80s and one of them was my fathers (IA) room mate too. I can not name them obviously but one is in ISI and I have tremendous respect for them and understand the situation our countries face. They were best of friends in US and Saudi officers there were after the PA officers for being friends with an IA officer, but that friendship helped in resolving senseless killing on either side along LOC once due to both friends being the opposing sector commanders. Also I am ex-IA and pretty much know what I am talking about. 90s was the worst decade for us, that is why we were caught napping in 99 by PA in Kargil ..... I have no shame in accepting that. There was not enough money for pays, let alone introduction of new systems. Units had no vehicles which had all tyres and engines. Our economic reforms were started in 1992 as we were less than 700 million dollars in foreign exchage and in debts. But 1 decade saw us through and now we have the funds and we are expanding and modernising like never before...... its historic fact and you can corroborate it. the problem of spares was there till 4 years ago now its better

Was I discussing with you earlier ? I was responding to video link with a video link. I support my claims with facts and sources and infer from them you may not agree to the same.

here is news from ET

India denies violating Pakistani airspace, 'technical intrusion': Zardari
14 Dec 2008, 1610 hrs IST, IANS

NEW DELHI/ISLAMABAD: India on Sunday denied allegations that its fighter jets had violated Pakistani airspace, even as Pakistan President Asif
Ali Zardari described it as a "technical incursion" and media "overhype".

Media reports were rife in Pakistan early Sunday saying that Indian fighter jets had violated its airspace late Saturday night and early Sunday in Lahore and Pakistan-administered Kashmir sectors, and an emergency was declared at the Pakistan Air Force airbases at Shorkot and Sargodha.

However, in New Delhi, Indian Air Force (IAF) spokesperson Wing Commander Mahesh Upasini told: "There has been no violation of Pakistani airspace by Indian fighter planes. The reports are untrue."

"There is a misinformation campaign going on to digress attention from what happened on 26/11," he said referring to the terror attacks in Mumbai.

A senior IAF official of the Western Air Command, denying the Pakistani allegation, added that they had received no complaints from Pakistan on the matter so far.

Geo TV quoted a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) spokesman as saying that the Indian aircraft had intruded up to four km inside Pakistan territory. However, the official said that it could be due to a "technical gaffe".

PAF sources said that two Indian fighter jets had intruded into Pakistan territory, but the Pakistani airforce had chased back the Indians. PAF said it was always ready for the defence of the country.

Zardari, during a press conference with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, said that the reported violation was due to "technical incursions, which happen when planes are flying very high and close to the border".

"My information, which is the correct information, is that it was a technical incursion, which happens when planes are flying at 50,000 feet, when they turn, a slight incursion could take place," he said adding talks were on between the two sides on the matter.

Earlier, Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani was quoted by GEO television as saying, "India violated Pakistani air space and our air force is on high alert to defend any violations."

Pakistan's Information Minister Sherry Rehman said in Islamabad that Indian air force planes "inadvertently" violated its airspace Saturday.

"We have confirmed it. We contacted the Indian air force and they said the violation was inadvertent. We don't want to escalate the situation," Rehman maintained, while talking to media persons.

Pakistan Air Force spokesman Air Commodore Humayun Viqar said in a statement: "Indian aircraft entered into Pakistan's airspace at two different sectors and were swiftly responded by the efficient Pakistan air defence system, forcing them to return to their own territory."

He, however, said this could have been a "technical mistake", adding the Pakistan Air Force was ready to defend its space.

Relations between Pakistan and India have been under strain in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks that killed more than 170 people late last month. India has said elements in Pakistan were behind the attacks.

Leader of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) Nawaz Sharif has strongly condemned the reported violation of Pakistan air spaces by Indian jets, and said ""the entire nation is united for the defence of the country".

Pakistan television reported that Indian jets flew over Pakistani-administered Kashmir and the eastern city of Lahore, both places where the terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) is active. India blames the LeT for the Mumbai attacks.

Pakistan has arrested key leaders of the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, a front organisation for the LeT, and shut down its offices after the UN listed it as a terror outfit. But India has said Islamabad must do more.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since independence. New Delhi this week ruled out military action against its neighbour.

A report in The News daily of Pakistan said that the Pakistani army has confirmed an unusual movement of medium and heavy military artillery vehicles from the cantonment area of Lahore to north of Punjab on Saturday, but the military spokesman said it was only for winter exercises.

The heavy movement of military vehicles caused a scare among the people amid the current tensions between India and Pakistan.

When contacted, Director-General Inter Services Public Relations Major-General Athar Abbas stated that the unusual military movement was due to routine winter military exercises.

India denies violating Pakistani airspace, 'technical intrusion': Zardari- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times
They want to project some semblance of control and people are really questioning their decision to close down the JuD if India is just going to attack anyway.

here is news from ET

Don't worry about what the "Official" statement of the Government is. Is it a coincidence that at the HEIGHT of tensions between the two nations, Indian aircrafts "Loaded" with ammunition crossed the border due to a "Mistake"? Anybody who believes that is a technical Moron.

And btw, i have enough people around who respect my views. Last thing i'm worried about is gaining respect from an Indian user on a "Pakistani Defence" forum.

They want to project some semblance of control and people are really questioning their decision to close down the JuD if India is just going to attack anyway.

Attack involves two adversaries, But India has made its position clear with respect to War.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom