What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

manpads shuld play important role same like kargil i thing troop will fully alert with anza and stingers

Whoever is trying to pretend that this was "inadvertent" is bloody fcuking retarded. That’s what the Indians are trying to say apparently...

More info --> they entered 4 KM into Pakistani airspace, PAF fighters were airborne and chased accordingly.

Well this clearly shows we have many flaws in our system than. They violated our airspace twice and we did not bring the single bird down. I hope our Air force is capable of doing something. GOD save Pakistan

I think they want to divert the attention away from the spy we arrested.

But Asim, this is not only for the spy. They could have easily said that "no spy has been arrested". Pakistan is lying and the women has been tortured to make her confess.

This is either to pressurize Pakistan or they are really upto something. We immediately need to withdraw our troops from FATA. Pakistan can play all cards now.

Pakistan should treat it as an opportunity.

Well this clearly shows we have many flaws in our system than. They violated our airspace twice and we did not bring the single bird down. I hope our Air force is capable of doing something. GOD save Pakistan

PAF is well capable of shooting their birds down and our jets chased them for the same purpose but they just ran away.lolz

this 2 or 4 km only can stop by SAMs and manpads only better more and more manpads deploy there

its high time now we shoot down some of IAF fighters now, in my view we r on a knife edge of war, if war happens Pak has a chance to overcome our corrupted politicians, i say lets take 10% down as well and many other corrupted politicians, so that we also start climbing the stairs of success for ourselves and our country.

India after violating our airspace has shown his evil intentions, so PAK shuld get ready for 4th war n this time we shuld break their jaw:angry::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom