What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

Well i don't know about you, but pakistan army has a functioning Engineering corps. Ever heard of that? In today's battlefields, water obstacles aren't a huge threat as it used to be back in 1965. With a proper air cover and overwhelming majority of troops, a defensive parameter can be achieved to move the armour later on using bridges.

Infact, Did you forget about the "yom Kippur" war back in the day? The crossing of the Suez canal by the Egyptian Army?

As for rapid divisions, yes, i'm aware of that. But don't worry about that. Don't you remember what happened in Sialkot sector? It wasn't known as the graveyard for "Indian's Finest" armoured corps for nothing :lol:

establishment of air superiority is not possible in case of PAF .... that is clear, even PLAF can not establish the same against India now ..... as for combat engineers ..... well yes you have fording capabilities as we have and infact a Bde of the same is just next to me as i am online now ..... but I know what I can do being a defender and seeing fording preps in confined spaces ...... you can imagine the carnage of massed troops sitting in front of you waiting to cross .......

well sialkot was ours (to a certain extent) and asal uttar and longewala yours ..... happens ...... war is meant for this ..... you won not of superiority ... but indian stupidity there and we won not because we were better (heaven knows we should shoot those COs) but because you lost the guts to carry on with the momentum .......

Also our theater has always been rajasthan and maybe this time amphibious invasion ...... always PN ends up being bottled up and denied high seas ...... (1999 and 2002 both times caught napping) now also IN is south of Karachi .......

I'm actually not surprised that someone talked to him like that. Most of us don't consider him our president so i don't know what the fuss is all about. Usko apni izat bananay ga shok ho tu koi izat keray na uski.

Off topic, but, if you are Pakistani then there should be no question about the fact that he is your President.

He was elected legally, according to the constitution, after perhaps the most 'free and fair' elections in Pakistan's history.

Whether you like him or his policies is a different issue.

war by any means is bad .... am not hindutva crap ..... i commanded muslim men in my infantry unit ...... and i am pretty much aware of what ramifications are held by war ...... ask the wife of the PA captain who was my first victim acorss LC on 31st Dec 2001 ..... what gift did she get? and for what? its not worth it ....... and its the basic population which is as ignorant here as there who think war is the end of the problem on either side ..... no it is not ...... cooperation is needed ... for the threat is of someone who does not respect you ..... atleast if there is a conventional fight ..... soldier fights soldier and at the end each is doing his own duty to his own motherland ..... and that is his previlige and his pride .... what glory in terrorism? and dying over something that will sooner eat us as also our enemies?
I have the greatest respect for Pak soldier .... he has left his home and heads in cold to border just as we jest on line.... for his nation, not knowing if tomorrow he has peace ...... or invasion ..... if he has death and glory or the agony of waiting ..... waiting for the decision of war or peace ...... while we talk about war and kicking *** and other nonsense ..... it does not matter to him what happens ... for him the only thing that counts the moment the first bullet fires .... is the fear ..... not of dying .... but of living through the horror that is war ..... of seeing his brother at arms shot up and mutilated ... of waiting for that blissful bullet that gives him the penultimate honor ..... of being a shaheed ....

He fights not for his country then, but for his izzat, his brother-at-arms protection and honor and for the izzat of his section/platoon/company/regiment and then only his nation .......

I highly doubt you were ever involved in any military operation, much less killing a Pakistani captain, please stop hallucinating (crack is bad for your brain).

By the way, an army's purpose is for defense of the motherland, prospects of catastrophic war do nothing to diminish the reasoning behind having a military or using it either.

phoenix80, ask me if I give a sh!t about your military past.
You come over here and talk as if you're one big shot who knows much more then everyone else in this forum.
Clearly, you, especially with your history in the IA, and even meeting PA officers, I thought you'd have widened your horizons.
The only thing i'm picking up from your posts is a self-obsessed, foolish person living in this beautiful Indian dreamworld where India will reign and can do whatever it wishes without Pakistan being able to do anything about it.
You are not the only Indian who thinks Pakistan is a pushover, you're definitely not the only Indian, whether he/she has a military background who thinks that Pakistan is inferior to India.

Now let me make one thing clear, after all these years?
60+ years, why hasn't India managed to overcome Pakistan?
Why hasn't India be able to give Pakistan and its people the feeling that they're at the mercy of India pretty soon, perhaps now or in the future?
Why do us Pakistanis, laugh at people like you? laugh at your country, laugh at everything your country and beliefs are based upon?
Let me give you the answer, it's very simple smartass, it's because we are not afraid.

Infact, we know we will bomb your country back to where it started decades ago, so will your country bomb ours.
It's really ignorant of you to believe that India will decimate Pakistan with ease.
And how dare you to lecture Pakistanis about their own country by saying they're not true Pakistanis?
Please drop the act and grow some balls.
Have you read Indian Defence forums? no? I suggest you do because you'll be surprised with what you'll come across over there, you'll see the same people who share the same traits as you.
And that is: egocentric, narrowminded and overly confident.

Try and be more open-minded, and put this in your silly big head:
Pakistan will NEVER fall, nor will it surrender to India, or cripple against Indian Pressure.
The people of Pakistan are united, The Pakistani armed forces are one with eacother, and they will do everything inshallah, with Allahs strength and mercy on their side, to deter any attack or threat coming from our imperialistic, war-hungry neighbour.

I as a Pakistani find it very amusing to see Indians getting a woody everytime their country threatens Pakistan in any way, whether it be militarily or politically. ;)

Last edited:
Off topic, but, if you are Pakistani then there should be no question about the fact that he is your President.

He was elected legally, according to the constitution, after perhaps the most 'free and fair' elections in Pakistan's history.

Whether you like him or his policies is a different issue.

My off topic answer to an off topic question is that no, he wasn't elected as the Pakistan's president by the people.

PPP won the elections because of pity and sympathy votes. All the campaigning and speeches were delivered by Benazir bhutto while zardari was being idle in dubai. She was killed and left millions of voters without their icon, who were supposed to vote for their LEADER. Not party in general or Zardari for that matter.

Zardari is the biggest disgrace to Pakistani people. And that's somewhat of a reality. Our nation is where it is for the greater part mostly because of our Armed forces and ISI. Political system has been a rust to our people for so long. I'd rather see General Kayani as my leader than Zardari.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

PAF PICKS THE TOOL AND GET THE AIR UDER HOLD, GET READY, ITS GONNA ROCK AND ROLL.

THE COWARD RETREATING INDIAN PILOTS ARE GOING DOWN.

KIT

Wasn't Bhutto's son the initial candidate to replace her? People were very iffy about having Zardari run things. Sorry off topic I know but domestic politics is not my forte.

Pakistan Downplays India's Alleged Breach of Airspace

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- Pakistan has downplayed alleged Indian violations of its airspace, suggesting Sunday that they were "inadvertent" and "technical" in an apparent bid to avoid worsening tensions already spiked by the Mumbai attacks.

Pakistani officials said Indian aircraft entered one to three miles inside Pakistan's section of the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir and over the eastern city of Lahore on Saturday. Pakistani jets chased the Indian aircraft back over the border, authorities here said.

Both sides are usually careful to avoid such territorial violations, and it was unclear how two separate but apparently accidental incursions could occur on the same day.

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari tried to dismiss the incidents, calling them "technical incursions" that have been blown out of proportion.

"Incursions do happen," he told a news conference with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, saying the planes were flying at about 40,000 feet when they executed a turn that "slightly entered Pakistan soil."

India denied its aircraft crossed into Pakistani airspace. "There has not been any airspace violation by the Indian air force as has been alleged," Indian air force spokesman Mahesh Upasani said Sunday.

The alleged incident comes amid tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals over last month's deadly attack in Mumbai. India has said the attack, which left more than 170 people dead, had roots in Pakistan. It suspects the Lashkar-e-Taiba Islamist militant group.

Members of the banned group and a charity allegedly linked to it have a strong presence in both areas over where the Indian planes were alleged to have flown.

Pakistan has denied any official link to the assault but has arrested some alleged plotters while demanding India hand over evidence to aid in their prosecution.

Pakistani officials seemed keen Sunday to avoid enflaming tensions. Air Force spokesman Humayun Viqar told Geo TV it may have been a "technical violation" because fighter jets fly at high altitudes and may have crossed the limits by mistake.

He said an unspecified number of Indian aircraft crossed over at 11:30 a.m. and 1:05 p.m. Saturday.

"We are ready to deal with any misadventure, we are monitoring the situation, we are on alert," Mr. Viqar said.

Pakistan Information Minister Sherry Rehman said in a statement that the Indian Air Force had told Pakistan the incursion was "inadvertent."

"There is no need for undue alarm," she said.

Pakistan Downplays India's Alleged Breach of Airspace - WSJ.com

My off topic answer to an off topic question is that no, he wasn't elected as the Pakistan's president by the people.

PPP won the elections because of pity and sympathy votes. All the campaigning and speeches were delivered by Benazir bhutto while zardari was being idle in dubai. She was killed and left millions of voters without their icon, who were supposed to vote for their LEADER. Not party in general or Zardari for that matter.

Zardari is the biggest disgrace to Pakistani people. And that's somewhat of a reality. Our nation is where it is for the greater part mostly because of our Armed forces and ISI. Political system has been a rust to our people for so long. I'd rather see General Kayani as my leader than Zardari.

i agree with the first part....but i would rather see imran khan as the leader of pakistan....the time is near for him i guess.:enjoy:

Asalaam alikum wr wb Brothers;

Phoenix80 ..pakistan air force is the best in world, this fact is well known and acknowledged by many military experts from amercian and russian and others. Air superiority ? what the hell do you indians know anything about it ?. SO it was your stupidity that PAF won 1965 war and not brilliance and high pilot training standards ?. Typical indian bias, indian air force has never and never will achieve air superiority against PAF which is the pride of pakistani nation with grace of ALLAH. PAF is recognised as a Air force which has the best training school and combat commanders school. A russian military expert said in 1993 in jane's monthly a aviation magazine that a american military expert told him that the pilot training school and combat commanders school in sargodha have left the american TOP GUN school far behind. Have you ever read chuck yeager's autobiography ( First to break sound barrier and renowned ace pilot of secong world war) said pakistanis pilots are second to none. Live in your typical dream world indians, when the time comes again we will teach you a bigger lesson that ou will remember for genrations.

a mistake now convincingly attached to ISI and PA ....... even by CIA, Mossad, FBI and Scotland Yard and MI5 .... no option

Hog wash.

There is no evidence of institutional Pakistani involvement with Mumbai.

Back off the flames.

It doesn't matter if he wasn't elected by the people, or why people voted for the PPP. He was elected according to the constitution - you can't start demanding Presidents through 'direct election' if you don't like the incumbent, when the constitution clearly states otherwise.

If you want to see XYZ as your leader, next time mobilize votes in favor of your candidate and convince people to vote for him. Until then, respect the constitution of Pakistan.

Asalaam alikum wr wb Brothers;

Phoenix80 ..pakistan air force is the best in world, this fact is well known and acknowledged by many military experts from amercian and russian and others. Air superiority ? what the hell do you indians know anything about it ?. SO it was your stupidity that PAF won 1965 war and not brilliance and high pilot training standards ?. Typical indian bias, indian air force has never and never will achieve air superiority against PAF which is the pride of pakistani nation with grace of ALLAH. PAF is recognised as a Air force which has the best training school and combat commanders school. A russian military expert said in 1993 in jane's monthly a aviation magazine that a american military expert told him that the pilot training school and combat commanders school in sargodha have left the american TOP GUN school far behind. Have you ever read chuck yeager's autobiography ( First to break sound barrier and renowned ace pilot of secong world war) said pakistanis pilots are second to none. Live in your typical dream world indians, when the time comes again we will teach you a bigger lesson that ou will remember for genrations.

Glad to have you on Board dude. Welcome to the forums =)

:pakistan:

If you want to see XYZ as your leader, next time mobilize votes in favor of your candidate and convince people to vote for him. Until then, respect the constitution of Pakistan.

Let's not extend this topic here. But on a short note, i've already tried to mobilize votes for my political leader on two separate occasions but it's helpless when decades of tribal-favouritism and corruption runs deep in the majority of the voting regions.

The way the Indian Air Force cowardly ran off yesterday is enough indication. It's the typical cheap Hindu mentality that can be found in every day life. Hindu's are coward in nature. Pick up the history books and read how these treacherous Hindu's licked the heels of their white masters.

Well said bro.
Are there any updates about the incident? Any news?

Back
Top Bottom