What's new

IAF vice-chief prefers reverse engg to build defence systems

don't indian pharmaceutical companies do the same thing?

i think when it comes to matters of LIFE and DEATH like pharmaceuticals and military, any method that gets the job done is correct, and there is no illegal or legal.

Please enlighten us with your proofs that Indian Pharma companies are copying and violating patent laws..

The way you are justifying copying by saying life and death is having long term damage to the nation. This is the reason even Pakistanis are proud of Mr A Q Khan but Internationally he has done the big damage of Pakistan's reputation...

Please enlighten us with your proofs that Indian Pharma companies are copying and violating patent laws..

The way you are justifying copying by saying life and death is having long term damage to the nation. This is the reason even Pakistanis are proud of Mr A Q Khan but Internationally he has done the big damage of Pakistan's reputation...

In the US, drug patents give twenty years of protection, but they are applied for before clinical trials begin, so the effective life of a drug patent tends to be between seven and twelve years. What he may have meant is that they go for reverse engineering once they are out of the exclusivity period.

It is possible to replicate the same success in military hardware, a deeply coveted and denied resource. If done covertly.

May be Some of my Indian friends will not be agree with me..But its my personal view that China has done a great job by doing R.e., Now present situation is this, they are producing almost all whatever they need.In some respects,like where our technology is lagging behind, i dont feel it is bad to take help of R.e.
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom