What's new

IAF to induct 8 squadrons 'Tejas' in 8 years: Manohar Parrikar

Lol, May be our Intelligent defence journos misquoted him

You're right, most likely explanation but then why the quotation marks?

And I knew about the 18 ACs standard strength and varied size of sqdns ( min. in RAF is 3 BTW )
but Masterhunter's reply with his interesting :
To commision a sqn and start making tactical manuals, (despite being understrength) , u need minimum 04 jets.....

gave me an even better idea! :woot:

Just bring the mandatory size of all IAF squadrons to that 4 birds minimum!

And voilà,
h-armstrong-roberts-hands-of-magician-performing-magic-trick-pulling-rabbit-out-of-top-hat.jpg

a 250 squadrons IAF tomorrow!!!
:cheesy:
Enough to scare even China into submission, much less Pakistan?
I'm actually surprised nobody thought of it before!

:jester: Tay.

With Much better aerodynamics and other problem resolved , 800 kg lower weight and AESA and EW suite , Air refueling probe installed , 28* AOA certified with 9g, This plane shall be top class light fighter. It is going to give our enemy a sleepless nights for sure. Most important of all is that it will relieve MKI from many peace time duties saving a huge amount in fuel cost.

not gonna happen not now, not ever

Sure, check :
"The first aircraft was given during 2015. The next three to four, to form the squadron, will be delivered during current year. ..." he said during Question Hour.

With 5 planes per squadron, problem solved!

Still not a fan of that DM, Tay.

Who gave you the professional Tag???? You're not worth it

Learn to read, grow a sense of humour and take care of that rating imbalance, mate!

It should keep you busy enough not to question others' credentials, Tay.

P.S. As often repeated, I also deride my own govt when it earns as much.
I'm quite fair thank you very much but I call a cat a cat no matter its colour!

Hey Parrikar, can you tell us why HAL is unbelievably late for SP2? It's not even reasonably late. Your timelines are going to be off if this keeps happening.

Back
Top Bottom