What's new

IAF to increase level of its force in Andaman and Nicobar

I have visited Andaman islands(not at the time of tsunami).Man I have never seen such a beautiful place till now,may be due to my love for ocean.I too think a nucler power station is not safe in Andaman islands especially after the japan incident.
REGARDS....

So instead you wont mind nuke reactors having in peninsula rather than a far island?

I would like u to clear a doubt of mine before i proceed, u are talking of a hypothetical situation right as, of now we have no problems with them.

Can India face it in current position is the right question and the answer is no. We aren't well equipped to do so. It will take time, once the modernisation of the forces as planned completes then i think may be we can hold on. Its a number game and we are on the lower side.
its not a number game man its a mind game nd Indians already lost in tat mind game if a person thinks tat he cant win a game no matter how much he practices in th time of game he wil lose it nd i se same thing has happened wit th Indians, no doubt why ppl consider India nd Indians as cowards.
Learn frm viets they r nothing if u compared them wit India nd stil they hav th self-confidence nd guts 2 say th chinese tat bring it on if u wana fight.

I would like u to clear a doubt of mine before i proceed, u are talking of a hypothetical situation right as, of now we have no problems with them.

Can India face it in current position is the right question and the answer is no. We aren't well equipped to do so. It will take time, once the modernisation of the forces as planned completes then i think may be we can hold on. Its a number game and we are on the lower side.
Chinese wil find it much more easier 2 invade vietnam than india u indians already hav a great natural wall named Himalaya stil u cant hav th faith on urself 2 take on chinese shame on u Indians al are cowards nd cowards wil never win a war no matter how much weapon a coward has. Tats th reason why a 3 times smaller kntry like Pakistan smacks ur a$$ every time. 1st b brave nd then think of bekmng a big power in th region nd dealng wit China it sems mentally u guys r very weak 2 face any powerful enemy.

Indian friends. Please disregard dip25.

He is simply another of NiceGuys multiple accounts with false flags, hence the fact he loves to bring Vietnam in.

I have already spoken to TamilKhan, and all of his multiple accounts will be banned, even if he starts a couple each day.

Indian friends. Please disregard dip25.

He is simply another of NiceGuys multiple accounts with false flags, hence the fact he loves to bring Vietnam in.

I have already spoken to TamilKhan, and all of his multiple accounts will be banned, even if he starts a couple each day.
my only problem is i hav spoken th truth nd asked some hard factual questions.

its not a number game man its a mind game nd Indians already lost in tat mind game if a person thinks tat he cant win a game no matter how much he practices in th time of game he wil lose it nd i se same thing has happened wit th Indians, no doubt why ppl consider India nd Indians as cowards.
Learn frm viets they r nothing if u compared them wit India nd stil they hav th self-confidence nd guts 2 say th chinese tat bring it on if u wana fight.

Some say that Indians are Cowards and some say Indians are the one who provoke and aggressive !!!

If we go by your words, then we should assume that all the three wars fought between India and PAK are PAK'S doing because indians are cowards they wont initiate a war. Some goes for 1962, India cowards just defended and are not responsible for initiating those conflicts:cool:

Am i :laugh:correct

no man i hav asked some hard nd practical questions nd tats my fault.

okay ..lets try this one time..what are your questions?note them down,to the point,one by one.Please dont write essays.

okay ..lets try this one time..what are your questions?note them down,to the point,one by one.Please dont write essays.

Just ignore the false flagging and multiple account using troll. His original account has already been deleted along with several sock puppet accounts yet he creats new ones by the hour.

I have already sent the moderators a long list of his accounts to be banned, and they number in the dozens. Don't waste your time. The guy is insane.

if china remains honest to us We should allow china to build a neval base in chittagong. Someone should be here in Bay of Bengal to counter Indian navy dominance..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can we stop posting off-topic posts please...

Just ignore the false flagging and multiple account using troll. His original account has already been deleted along with several sock puppet accounts yet he creats new ones by the hour.

I have already sent the moderators a long list of his accounts to be banned, and they number in the dozens. Don't waste your time. The guy is insane.

I am just hoping that he has the ability to talk in a sane manner.If he disappoints me,then I will definitely add him to the ignore list.
Thank you for your suggestion though.

if china remains honest to us We should allow china to build a neval base in chittagong. Someone should be here in Bay of Bengal to counter Indian navy dominance..

You should also ask US to build one.. They have better infrastructure. May be they will station one aircraft carrier too.. What say?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom