What's new

IAF to hold biggest air show in Rajasthan

BlueDot_in_Space

Reaction score
jaipur: The Indian Air Force (IAF) is planning to conduct the largest air show in Pokhran field firing range in February.

The war exercise called ‘Iron Feast’ will showcase the strength of Indian Air Force war planes. President Pranab Mukharjee, defence minister AK Antony and chief minister Ashok Gehlot will witness the war exercise. Apart from the three chiefs of the armed forces and army personnel of over 50 friend countries are expected to attend the air show.

In the biggest possible air show in the history of IAF, the first range of fighter planes like Sukhoi 30 MKI, Indian light combat aircraft Tejas, Jaguar, Miraj and Mig series fighter planes will set imaginary target and destroy them. Besides, fighter helicopter Sarang and MI17, and c-130 super Hercules and AN 32 transport planes will participate and show their strength.

According to sources, more than 100 fighter planes will fly from Uttarlai, Naal, Bhuj, Jodhpur, Gwalior, Flodi, Puna, Tejpur airports and show attacking capacity.

IAF to hold biggest air show in Rajasthan - daily.bhaskar.com

Dammit , I will try to be there but again Feb is the Time for Goa .

Atyant Dharm Sankat me daal diya saheb :cry:

LCA will be Show-Stopper. Hope LCA rocks the way Arjuna kicked T90 A$$..

Hope we get some pics and videos of LCA dropping LGBs.

I studied in Air force School for all my life plus i have frnds in the area where Headquarters of Western Air command is located . I was a Frequent visitor :)

Then you must go and get us some pics and videos with the help of your friends.

Awesome :) wonder if civilians are allowed, if so I'll most likely bring back some pics.

Anyone know the 50 countries that are expected?

That number is the number of Defence/Air Attaches and Diplomats invited to witness the proceedings. The Air-Show will be open to invitees only, no chance for any civvy spectator stands. Unless they are able to see it from outside the cordoned-off perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom