What's new

IAF to deploy Apache strike helicopters at Indo-China border

EzioAltaïr;3921000 said:
You think China loves you so much? Get real, it won't even blink an eye if we evaporate you. They are not your mom who will protect you from every fight.

China will intervene if India invade BD. the military tie between China and BD is reinforced nowadays.

Pakistan and BD is very important countries for China in the subcontinent, any deliberate invasion into these countries will not be tolerated.

China will intervene if India invade BD. the military tie between China and BD is reinforced nowadays.

Sure, sure whatever you say. :tup:

Note: I just have this little tingly feeling that China won't use nukes like our dear Bangla friend stated.

EzioAltaïr;3921112 said:
Sure, sure whatever you say. :tup:

Note: I just have this little tingly feeling that China won't use nukes like our dear Bangla friend stated.

it is not necessary to use nukes for a weak army like IA.

dear indian brothers ( who oppose against china ), china is forwarding their hands to you , take it .... asia has gotten once in a life time opportunity to rule the world , china knows it and without helping each other it will not gonna happen.

EzioAltaïr;3921000 said:
You think China loves you so much? Get real, it won't even blink an eye if we evaporate you. They are not your mom who will protect you from every fight.

Its a best reason for cut your right hand of indian map.

pray for it.:cheers:

EzioAltaïr;3921000 said:

my dear brother EzioAltair, for you kind info Russia also giving us big help, we just bought cruise+ ballistic misslie detector radar with 400km range and negotiation going on over s400 sam system for price. what will you say about that ? we will crush your aircraft on your own land if it comes to attack bangladesh. we are going to introduce 4 layers air defence system ( short range, short-medium, medium-long , long range) this land will be graveyard for enemy airforce. is this now making you nervous ?

don't bring BD in this thread.. it is about India and China..

I think the thread is moot.. cause China already has several artiallery divisions in tibet and many armoured brigades as well.. It's time we match up.. if their intentions are right, no body has anything to worry about :woot:

Yep they will not lift any finger. We know exactly what they will do at the first sign of a military adventure by India. They are going to drop couple of thermonuclear bombs to evaporate leading Indian cities.

Aww, little bangladeshi baby doesn't know that one hydrogen bomb costs more than their whole country.

That's it, I am tired of this thread - from now on I am shifting to full-on troll mode :devil:

New inductions in the IAF such as Apache attack helicopters will be in support of operational plans of the Army, which is raising a new Strike Corps along the borders with China in the northeastern sector, Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne said here today.

This is a Waste of a chopper like Apache. If this is to field fancy toys, it's great to impress the Chinese. But you'll never fight a war with China where gunships will be required. I think these may be better suited around the land area touching Pakistan.

I think the thread is moot.. cause China already has several artiallery divisions in tibet and many armoured brigades as well.. It's time we match up.. if their intentions are right, no body has anything to worry about :woot:
i will not bring as long as it is not brought from other side

If India run arm race with China, you will bankrupt in the end. You guys spending money like pouring water.numerous corruption behind the stage.

dear indian brothers ( who oppose against china ), china is forwarding their hands to you , take it .... asia has gotten once in a life time opportunity to rule the world , china knows it and without helping each other it will not gonna happen.

You are wright....asia has gotten once in a life time opportunity to rule the world ,.....but you should also support us to lead world beside china but look what are doing, just making enemy in front of you.......:no:.....that can make your country........, thanks to god that your governament doesnt think like that.

This is a Waste of a chopper like Apache. If this is to field fancy toys, it's great to impress the Chinese. But you'll never fight a war with China where gunships will be required. I think these may be better suited around the land area touching Pakistan.

Haahah...... & what makes you think that in Indo-China scenario gunships are useless......????:azn:

You are wright....asia has gotten once in a life time opportunity to rule the world ,.....but you should also support us to lead world beside china but look what are doing, just making enemy in front of you.......:no:.....that can make your country........, thanks to god that your governament doesnt think like that.

bro just check previous posts, what indian fellow members saying about bangladesh. do you think being a bangladeshi i will keep silent ? for your info we all want to make good relation with india but when there is no win-win situation ,then it is obvious that you will get reaction.

Back
Top Bottom