What's new

IAF to deploy Apache strike helicopters at Indo-China border

dear indian brothers ( who oppose against china ), china is forwarding their hands to you , take it .... asia has gotten once in a life time opportunity to rule the world , china knows it and without helping each other it will not gonna happen.

I agree - this is going to be the Asian millennium.

The problem with the so-called Chinese "hand" is that when they extend one hand, the other hand is holding a dagger behind their back. China is in the unique position of being engaged in territorial disputes with almost ALL its neighbors. We Asians can lead the world, but China will need to realize that it cannot take on everybody while making friends with only pariah, failed states (NK, Sudan, etc). I know many Chinese PDF members will disagree, but there are many examples of history when a "superpower" tried it but failed miserably (Germany in the 2 world Wars, US in Vietnam, Russia in Afghanistan).

And I know even India has a lot to do in this regard - for example, clamp down on BSF atrocities in the BD border.

Hope saner minds prevail in all governments.

Some of Indian member in this forum still ask independance of Tibet, do you think PRC will be stupid not to station our army in the tension area to safeguard our territory? if we turn both hands plain to show you, you guys will not hesitate to stab China in no time. It is you always distort our good will to you and defeat China to be Asian's boss.

I cant understand one thing about chinis... if they think a small country like pk and BD with a bunch of SAM batteries and a couple of nukes can dismember India, why can't India dismember China ? The same logic applies right ? :woot:

If I say China will not invade India, you guys will say better safe than sorry stuff.....it is onviously your government had faced financial dilemma in weapon procurement. If one day your economy collapse, don blame China.

1 I don't think you are a member if the party so your word wouldn't mean much
& we spend very small percentage of our GDP on weapons so the economy wouldn't collapse

BD and PaK is just defending themselves. Do you think it's gonna be possible for them to dismember India?

I cant understand one thing about chinis... if they think a small country like pk and BD with a bunch of SAM batteries and a couple of nukes can dismember India, why can't India dismember China ? The same logic applies right ? :woot:

Plz,waiting for you:rofl:

Now you need to put your best stuff in tibet to counter our new stuff. That surely will lead you towards to spend more money & headache.:azn:
Ohhhhh plz dont be bankrupt.:rofl:

Never,we dont need a Machine gun to kill a wild dog. Its overkill:rofl:

Some of Indian member in this forum still ask independance of Tibet, do you think PRC will be stupid not to station our army in the tension area to safeguard our territory? if we turn both hands plain to show you, you guys will not hesitate to stab China in no time. It is you always distort our good will to you and defeat China to be Asian's boss.

Sir you underestimate your country's Tibetan infrastructure you folks can deploy the whole pla there in days & india has recognized Tibet as a integral part of your country long back
It is you who are claiming our territory as south Tibet so technically we should be worried about the boder & not you

BD and PaK is just defending themselves. Do you think it's gonna be possible for them to dismember India?

Are you dreaming ??? BD ???
Point one thing where india is bulling or threatening BD. it was a lot easier in 1971 just to unify it to our state.

You are following the line of delusional BD posters here who live in the dilemma of Indian invasion. They need that to turn common opinion of people in BD.

If you ever have a chance to visit BD go and see yourself what common BD people think and who's their fav. Poster here are Religious radical elements who need to connect with their thinking in Pak.
Common BD who suffered atrocities in 1971 still hates Pak.

Never,we dont need a Machine gun to kill a wild dog. Its overkill:rofl:

Hahahaha what happen to Chinese saying of "Never under estimate your opponent" & " war is never won till it is own" ???
where is CD ???

You are right. It is PAK and BD shall worry their border with India, not contra versa.

You are right. It is PAK and BD shall worry their border with India, not contra versa.

Read it AGIAN. :D you didn't get it.

I won't say Pak. But BD didn't have anything to worry about. India has zero interest in BD. and it will remain so unless BD fancies something problematic for India. I think govt of BD is more than happy in trade and cooperation and so is GOI

Hahahaha what happen to Chinese saying of "Never under estimate your opponent" & " war is never won till it is own" ???
where is CD ???

:rofl:The only reason is that you do not deserve to be my opponent.

:rofl:The only reason is that you do not deserve to be my opponent.

Hahaha I am not sure if you yourself understand that. Still suits yourself. Good luck :Tup:

Its only truth.
a army with high caste and low caste.Too strong:rofl:

I hope you know what happen to 1:10 theory :no:
Good luck trying to repeat it :tup:
Not interested in your IQ gems. So don't quote me. Not going to reply

what would you get if CPC sends hurt to prison?

a "HURT LOCKER":azn:

Guy should retreat while there is still smoke (propaganda):police: over his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom