What's new

IAF Tejas to get French Hammer stand-off weapons

Why not SPICE? Or are they already integrated?

SO the question here - Is the stand off weapon going to Fly Tejas or is Tejas going to fly the stand-off weapon? :lol:

Similar role to Takbir, but achieves range extension via rocket motor as opposed to deployable wings. Also has additional guidance modes than satellite, like IR and Laser, theoretically that should give it an additional role of being able to strike moving target.

Surely Tejas needs French Hammers

1637059106980.png

IAF Strengthens TEJAS Capabilities With Bunker Buster HAMMER Missiles Under Emergency Powers | Indian Defence News (indiandefensenews.in)

Pakistanis ARE laughing

But the arsenal of weapons on THE TEJAS are class apart

Not only the French Hammer bunker buster 70km range stand off missles
We also have the Israeli Derby ER BVR and Python WVR
son the ELTA 520 Aesa radar
The indian weapons being tested on are Astra mark 1 now
And Astra mark 2 and the Spice and the new Rudra 100km plus ground strike missles.

The weapons package is western and varied

Its far better tha just relying on one nation only like say China

IAF Strengthens TEJAS Capabilities With Bunker Buster HAMMER Missiles Under Emergency Powers | Indian Defence News (indiandefensenews.in)

Pakistanis ARE laughing

But the arsenal of weapons on THE TEJAS are class apart

Not only the French Hammer bunker buster 70km range stand off missles
We also have the Israeli Derby ER BVR and Python WVR
son the ELTA 520 Aesa radar
The indian weapons being tested on are Astra mark 1 now
And Astra mark 2 and the Spice and the new Rudra 100km plus ground strike missles.

The weapons package is western and varied

Its far better tha just relying on one nation only like say China
So let me get this straight. The all Indian indegious 100% has French and Israeli weapons and Indians weapons are at test stage after 40 years. You are more pathetic than tejas.

I wonder what your wife will say about you as an Indian husband... my husband is Indian but his man hood is French and the condom is israeli. And he is still in the testing phase. I.e. can't get it up. That's tejas in a nutshell right?

So let me get this straight. The all Indian indegious 100% has French and Israeli weapons and Indians weapons are at test stage after 40 years. You are more pathetic than tejas.

I wonder what your wife will say about you as an Indian husband... my husband is Indian but his man hood is French and the condom is israeli. And he is still in the testing phase. I.e. can't get it up. That's tejas in a nutshell right?

so when you use f16 as your premier fighter it's not usa manhood

or you Import chinease thunders use chinease missles it's not chinease manhood

it's,called diversifying range of options
usa israeli French and indian
it's perfect strategy

so when you use f16 as your premier fighter it's not usa manhood

or you Import chinease thunders use chinease missles it's not chinease manhood

it's,called diversifying range of options
usa israeli French and indian
it's perfect strategy
And can u show me where we say its indegious????100%.

U are such a loser

Back
Top Bottom