What's new

IAF ‘technically accepts’ its 1st Rafale ‘RB-001’ from France

When do you wish? any time do you prefer?

It doesn't matter, end result will be the same.

it wasn't my condition, it was modi's requirement... that he'll change the results of future wars with induction of Rafael.

Do you want Lockheed stock to go down? Another $100M was slapped for F16 security.
In other words you have no proof and essentially repeating an official Indian claim and are touting nonsensical conjecture and tangents.

Since this is a Pakistani forum and you have zero proof to your claim; I suggest you refrain from repeating it or find your speech curbed.

You mean when 40 years old plane shoot F16 and Pakistan return the Pilot in < 72 hours.
I mean Indians don't know how to fly a modern plane.... they had only one top gun who some how learned how to take off from ground and they thought they could score some sort of home run.

We did return your pilot in far less than 72 hours dead line, but Imran Khan told you it was a friendly gesture towards modi, who after receiving pilot threatened to come back with Rafael and that's what i'm looking forward too!

he meant to Say ---》 a black eye ; a bruise or discoloration caused by broken blood vessels under the surface of the skin (After Receiving a Beating).. Like other bruises, a black eye typically is accompanied by swelling.
gk201110302019975ar-jpg.jpg

Pilot_Abhinandan_20190228_resources1_16a4a16cca9_medium.jpg
Good lord. Bhaini was being silly. I know what he meant

Pakistan doesnt have much option for a counter. F16 block 70 with the latest air to air missiles would be a counter but availability is a big issue.

J10 we wont buy and Euro fighter we cannot afford.

We have already got PL 15 to counter rafales. No need to waste money.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom