What's new

IAF strike into Pakistan - A simulation of sorts

No it will not be easy especially as they will be well guarded but if there was repair work being carried we could potentially launch another wave of Brahmos missiles which would hinder the repairing of runways. EMP bombs also could have some benefit in a initial attack.

The real advantage is eyes in the skies, spy sats in particular these monitor troop movements, missile activity and PAF aircraft being geared up. The next war (God forbid) will be net centric and information is key in such a battle not quantity.

Who wins the speed war will strike the first blow, India did learn a fair bit from US invasion of Iraq and the tactics adopted. AESA on IAF is also key, if the Tejas get's the Israeli one and Rafale comes into our airforce this linked with the AWACS will give India a advantage in the sky.. the reason is our AWACS can stay well within our borders and still monitor Pakistani airspace.

Indeed, very aptly put. I suggest you research up on PAF's C&C resources, there was a very nice thread here on PDF. It highlights PAF's C4I capabilities, and PAF as of now is a fully net centric organization. PAF's AWACS and Ground Radar Systems can look deep into India well within Pakistan's territory, and all of this is connected through a central grid. PAF has developed its own system to ensure all our Assets are talking to each other.

The two sides are too well equipped now, and have raised their training/discipline to a whole new level. I pray to God a war does not take place.

Sadists believe they can strike into Pakistan without any repercussions.:sarcastic:
The only thing they have over us is numerical advantage. That's all we need to beat
Pak Fa can be a problem if iaf gets it.

First they will have to face some BVR AA missiles, second anyone who escapes that will have to deal with AD low, medium and high altitude, and still the ones who remain there will have to go into dog fights and WVR or even canons..The SEAD would have been taken care of by EW/ECM both on land and air.. It is far from being an easy task. So if there is the slightest possibility of heavy or very heavy losses to the Indian attacking fighter planes, this strike can not be possible..Pakistan knows that...

I guess the Tactical nuks are a response to the cold start doctrine , which has to do mainly with the invading ground forces,,
For the rest it is quite mutual, Pakistan can also do that spontaneuosly with cruise missiles and precision guided munitions.. It certainly poses a conventional challenge to India/..

The first Two lines make me stop this fantasy brain fart. Atleast change the script you morons. This is getting boring. No simulation of anykind before you change the bullcap Of yourself imitating USA and daydreaming Pakistan is an Iraq or Afghanistan. And That attacking Pakistan is like how pakistan Armed forces will survive indian Attack rather then the massive counter Attack by a Force that is not MINIATURE compared to Indian force. Stupid dumbos

Indeed, very aptly put. I suggest you research up on PAF's C&C resources, there was a very nice thread here on PDF. It highlights PAF's C4I capabilities, and PAF as of now is a fully net centric organization. PAF's AWACS and Ground Radar Systems can look deep into India well within Pakistan's territory, and all of this is connected through a central grid. PAF has developed its own system to ensure all our Assets are talking to each other.

The two sides are too well equipped now, and have raised their training/discipline to a whole new level. I pray to God a war does not take place.

What type of ground radar systems does Pakistan possess? are they Chinese or Western systems? The key difference is the version of AWACS the one we have is the most advance in the world (The Chinese wanted this system also but the US blocked the Israelis in selling it) I make this point because the Saab version PAF has is excellent but the Israeli one we have has a higher range which means it can see further.

What type of ground radar systems does Pakistan possess? are they Chinese or Western systems? The key difference is the version of AWACS the one we have is the most advance in the world (The Chinese wanted this system also but the US blocked the Israelis in selling it) I make this point because the Saab version PAF has is excellent but the Israeli one we have has a higher range which means it can see further.

PAF has both American and Chinese AESA based Ground Radars. But what's most important is, how PAF has fused them together. This is a really good resource, i suggest you go through it.

https://defence.pk/threads/paf-vs-iaf-command-and-control-systems.82343/

Second point, you're underestimating the Chinese. The pace at which they are developing their Defence Industry is simply unprecedented. After the US blocked this deal, the Chinese took it as an insult and doubled their efforts to produce an in-house solution.

Third, indeed the Phalcon is superior, but the Saab gets the job done for PAF. It can look deep 400km within India's territory, that's more than enough for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom