What's new

IAF set to lose its fighting edge

I don't understand, our defense budget is nearly 6 to 7 times that of Pakistan but our air force is loosing its fighting edge to them, where the hell our money is going??

Ever year huge some of unused money return to the govt. last couple years that not happened now they spending sensibly.

unrealistic thread..Pakistan has only F-16 and they are getting JF-17.but India is procuring 3times if not more number of aircraft.so,India isn't loosing its air superiority,but gaining and the gap will be more wide than ever because India is getting High end product in bulk numbers,where Pakistan is getting mediocre products in small number,they are only trying to procure 200 JF-17 and 36 J-10..nothing else.

I don't think they can even afford 200 jf-17 certainly not before 2020.

Thats the best possible solution.

IMO a half a squadron of Raffy is much better than a full squadron of Chinese 5th gen claimed fighter.

We might end up bumping up Rafale trust me we are not getting Russian.

Why delay whole fleets of Mig 21, mig 27 , jaguars are outdated not fit for war. Except su 30 others r not fit for the morden war.

So what is the news? We all know it since last 20 years.

If IAF want to increase its inventories Buy LCA.

india has no money for MMRCA. Rupee has collapsed. Hyperinflation is coming soon. Only way to save india is for goi to confiscate all privately-held and temple gold.

Pakistan is mass producing JF-17 and totally ready to dominate the skies over new delhi!

Good to know IAF loosing strength what PAF needs to do is go head to head in terms of technology and new planes.
We already on fast track inductions of JF-17>Block2>Block-3>J-10B> 5th Gen its a smooth transition and we'll have well trained fighter pilots, lol at IAF they don't even have trainers all imported stuff.

lol you are talking about chinese J-10, pakistan partially funded joint venture with chinese under expertiese of mig-33 engineers..... And your own speculated JF-17 blk3.................. First get J-10 let alone 5 th gen jet............. Is imported weapons are not allowed in war?? poor IAF don't know this rule......... That is why they are picking good jet from a bunch..... While pakistan inducting available affordable stuff.......

Don't worry guys, i called stanthony. he said we want quality.

numbers are good only in statistics.

how many MKI'S we have as of now or any other 4th gen in our inventory that i don't know?
MKI- 165
Mig29- 67 (being upgraded).
Mirage 2000- 49 ( also being upgraded)......
And AFAIK mki's induction rate would rise further....i would like to ask other members if this is true?

Guys stick to the topic no need for compare game with PAF .. no need to invite trolls

Back
Top Bottom