What's new

IAF SEEKS FASTER PRODUCTION, INDUCTION OF HAL'S LIGHT COMBAT HELICOPTER

Reaction score
Country
India
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2020 BY INDIAN DEFENCE NEWS

LCH_Apache_Attack_Helicopter.jpg

HAL Light Combat Helicopter LCH: The light combat helicopter designed and developed by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is a potent weapon platform and the Indian Air Force is keenly looking forward for its production and induction in the force, said IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria on Friday after his maiden flight in the LCH at Bangalore.

“The LCH is a potent platform due to excellent design and development efforts and well supported flight test team. The IAF is keenly looking forward to the induction of this aircraft,” IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria said.

“I am sure HAL will give required focus on productionisation at a fast pace,” added the top officer.

The aircraft took to the skies at 11.45 hours in the morning and remained airborne for an hour.

In his maiden sortie, Indian Air Force chief was accompanied by the HAL’s deputy chief test pilot, wing commander SP John (Retd).

“I was able to look at the important flying characteristics and status of sensors already installed. It was a very good sortie,” Bhadauria said.
1606282510810.jpeg

India’s state owned aircraft manufacturer Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) recently completed high altitude flight testing of Light Combat Helicopter in Ladakh and Kashmir region near China and Pakistan border.

HAL’s Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)
1606282435541.jpeg

HAL hopes to win a major contract for supply of indigenously designed and developed combat helicopter to the Indian Air Force under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship AtmaNirbhar Bharat (self-reliant India) scheme that emphasises defence procurement from Indian vendors.
1606282623693.jpeg

R Madhavan, Chairman and Managing Director of HAL assured the IAF Chief that the company was ready for early production of the country’s first light combat aircraft to meet all the requirements of Indian Air Force.
1606282324868.jpeg

—————————————————————————————————————————-

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2020 BY INDIAN DEFENCE NEWS

LCH_Apache_Attack_Helicopter.jpg

HAL Light Combat Helicopter LCH: The light combat helicopter designed and developed by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is a potent weapon platform and the Indian Air Force is keenly looking forward for its production and induction in the force, said IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria on Friday after his maiden flight in the LCH at Bangalore.

“The LCH is a potent platform due to excellent design and development efforts and well supported flight test team. The IAF is keenly looking forward to the induction of this aircraft,” IAF Chief RKS Bhadauria said.

“I am sure HAL will give required focus on productionisation at a fast pace,” added the top officer.

The aircraft took to the skies at 11.45 hours in the morning and remained airborne for an hour.

In his maiden sortie, Indian Air Force chief was accompanied by the HAL’s deputy chief test pilot, wing commander SP John (Retd).

“I was able to look at the important flying characteristics and status of sensors already installed. It was a very good sortie,” Bhadauria said.
View attachment 690937
India’s state owned aircraft manufacturer Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) recently completed high altitude flight testing of Light Combat Helicopter in Ladakh and Kashmir region near China and Pakistan border.

HAL’s Light Combat Helicopter (LCH)
View attachment 690934
HAL hopes to win a major contract for supply of indigenously designed and developed combat helicopter to the Indian Air Force under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship AtmaNirbhar Bharat (self-reliant India) scheme that emphasises defence procurement from Indian vendors.
View attachment 690939
R Madhavan, Chairman and Managing Director of HAL assured the IAF Chief that the company was ready for early production of the country’s first light combat aircraft to meet all the requirements of Indian Air Force.
View attachment 690933
—————————————————————————————————————————-
GOOD VERY GOOD THANKS TO THE WEST TO HELPING YOU IN ALL YOUR AEROSPACE PROJECTS

HELPED BY WEST, NOW STOP YOUR HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE EGO, YOU HAVE 26 NEGATIVE RATINGS AND YOU'RE SAYING ME STOP TROLLING, LOL WHO IS TROLLING
Stop this BS, helped by the west, I know you’re insecure so thats why you’re blabbering anything. Bas India ne banaya toh bina wajah bol do bahar ka maal hai.

Stop this BS, helped by the west, I know you’re insecure so thats why you’re blabbering anything. Bas India ne banaya toh bina wajah bol do bahar ka maal hai.
you're just barking like a mad dog, can i show how many projects of India helped by west, Tej@$$/ARJUNK/ LCH , AKASH SAMs help by Russia and others etc etc

you're just barking like a mad dog, can i show how many projects of India helped by west, Tej@$$/ARJUNK/ LCH , AKASH SAMs help by Russia and others etc etc
Jealousy can make a human turn into a m@d d0g. I cAn sHoW pRoOf.
HeLpEd bY tHe wEsT 😂. And what kind of help Mr Butthurt guy?

And now Pakistanis will also claim AMCA PrOgRaM iS GeTtInG hElP fRoM tHe WeSt. Such a disgrace you all are.

amazing looking indian helicopter this attack chopper looks like they like our navy have trusted in indian designs going forward

our indengious weapons industry is growing rapidly
Conformal fuel and weapons storage and addition of a thick armour and enhancement in engine power can easily make it a heavy weight attack helicopter, deal will be signed next month for all services 🤞.

Jealousy can make a human turn into a m@d d0g. I cAn sHoW pRoOf.
HeLpEd bY tHe wEsT 😂. And what kind of help Mr Butthurt guy?

And now Pakistanis will also claim AMCA PrOgRaM iS GeTtInG hElP fRoM tHe WeSt. Such a disgrace you all are.
Again trolling, you nothing to do but TROLLS, when somebody ask you to do technical and logical discussion either you remain silent or start trolling, your life here on PDF will be short, and go to BHARAT BAKBAK FORUM AND TROLL THERE

Again trolling, you nothing to do but TROLLS, when somebody ask you to do technical and logical discussion either you remain silent or start trolling, your life here on PDF will be short, and go to BHARAT BAKBAK FORUM AND TROLL THERE
Look who’s saying, did I start this or it was you called it a BS?

amazing looking indian helicopter this attack chopper looks like they like our navy have trusted in indian designs going forward

our indengious weapons industry is growing rapidly
Conformal fuel and weapons storage and addition of a thick armour and enhancement in engine power can easily make it a heavy weight attack helicopter, deal will be signed next month for all services 🤞.

What is amazing is the pace at which Modi is defunding the Indian Military.

The tragedy is that HAL is currently building these choppers using its own money as Indian Military has no money to pay to buy from HAL due to Modi defunding the Indian Military.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom