What's new

IAF’s Israeli drones of not much use in Naxal-hit Chhattisgarh

Maoists are having a hefty laugh. DRDO drones !?!?

Abbay way Bangal bachcha,chepe ja re.Anyways,a local news paper reported quoting some senior CRPF official that the maoists scums have gotten clever these days.Whenever they hear a UAV or a choper coming,they would get on trees and stay there for hour.Even this Nishants woul be useless if they are fitted with just FLIRs.MHA should immidiately purchase some state of the art foliage penitrating radars.

Abbay way Bangal bachcha,chepe ja re.Anyways,a local news paper reported quoting some senior CRPF official that the maoists scums have gotten clever these days.Whenever they hear a UAV or a choper coming,they would get on trees and stay there for hour.Even this Nishants woul be useless if they are fitted with just FLIRs.MHA should immidiately purchase some state of the art foliage penitrating radars.

Abbey Low Cast tu chup ho ja. Go and join the Maoists to fight the Brahmonic hegemony.

Abbey Low Cast tu chup ho ja. Go and join the Maoists to fight the Brahmonic hegemony.

Abby way pagla c_o_a,tui janis tui ki bolchis??Though I don't believe in casts and religions but fyi I belong to a Kayasthya,which I have got no ******* idea about what it is but it doesn't count as SC.But I'm feeling a bit confused about your nationality.I mean what kind of a Bangal replies in hindi to a Bengali??!!

Back
Top Bottom