What's new

IAF’s Israeli drones of not much use in Naxal-hit Chhattisgarh

The FLIT given to India is of low quality. This has been an issue for our armed forces for decades and still it is not adequately resolved. I suggest we pump some mega $$$ to change this

Not really, the best in the business on US attack choppers can be beaten under the right circumstances with the right tactics. Foliage is a major issue in all combat situations, which is why you need troops going in for dominance and surveillance.

more orders for DRDO NETRA ..

N. C. Asthana, CPRF's inspector general for provisioning, has submitted a five- page proposal to the ministry of home affairs (MHA) to acquire the ' Nishant' Unmanned Aerial Vehicles ( UAVs).

The DRDO has offered to deploy at least two of these long-range UAVs in the anti- Naxal theatre with immediate effect while 14 more will be delivered later

The DRDO has said it will speed up the production, in conjunction with the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, to complete the delivery of all 16 drones along with their ground support systems within 15 months from the date of placing a formal order.

" These UAVs will be a shot in the arm for us. For the past six months, we have been scouting for the right system across the world, only to realise that Nishant is a suitable platform for us," said an MHA official.:P

Read more at: Maoists ahead! New DRDO drones to warn troops about guerrilla presence : India, News - India Today

What about the massacres, rapes and tortures perpetrated by Indian troops in J&K, Khalistan, Maoist States and NE?

are you from somalia?? go first educate yourself and then come talk here. and don't post your nonsense crap here. we did not want it here. you can jump as much as you can in BD section about ur country. stupid

are you from somalia?? go first educate yourself and then come talk here. and don't post your nonsense crap here. we did not want it here. you can jump as much as you can in BD section about ur country. stupid

"Azad Kashmir - Zindabad, Raj Karegi Khalsa - Khalistan Zindabad, Chiarman Mao Amar Rahe, Indian Colonials - Get Out of NE."

Not Somalia, go to these places India treats as colonies, read these posters/slogans on all walls, and then come and discuss.

"Azad Kashmir - Zindabad, Raj Karegi Khalsa - Khalistan Zindabad, Chiarman Mao Amar Rahe, Indian Colonials - Get Out of NE."

Not Somalia, go to these places India treats as colonies, read these posters/slogans on all walls, and then come and discuss.

as i told you first you should educate yourself.

you need to ignore his replies, by the way, are you working in Bhitarkanika national park?

The UN human rights commision doesnt cry at Indian Army for its henious crimes. and we give a damn to what you say.

you need to ignore his replies, by the way, are you working in Bhitarkanika national park?

no. it is only 20km away from my home and i love to go to that place and nearby beach.
i just did it to promote bhitarakanika national park

Back
Top Bottom