What's new

IAF Rafale Induction ceremony in India

The commentator said, "Negative G turn shows versatility of aircraft's fuel system". Is that correct?

I thought negative-G showed pilots ability to risk losing his eyesight for good! (By the way of Red Out).
You are right. They just hired sumeet from nukar wala ghar.

They spend Billions on these planes but the Defence minister is wearing a cheap fake mask KN95 which is known to have no defense against Covid 19. N95 is the mask to wear.
At hr 1:00:09 the guy wearing white is sleeping and almost fell down.

French will do everything to get business. She was making a fool of her self though. I hope if China or Pakistan shot these Rafael first they should present a piece of wreckage to French ambassador in there country.

Plane did look marvelous though in the fly past. But as they say a plane is as good as the pilot sitting in the cockpit.
I am pretty sure these planes will never cross the airspace on LOC.

“Envy is the ulcer of the soul”
I do envy the prayers
Our Pakistani mullahs have never blessed our Jets.

Did you hear the dua of the fake mullah at 33:22? I am sure he was being cynical and making fun of the Indians.
Don't say such things please
He and his family will be harassed by RSS and police thugs

Only Indians celebrate a jet from the 1980s in the year 2020

They left out the Rabbi, what happened? So much for Indian diversity and inclusion.
They included priests of religions that had sizeable members / following in India.....Jews are not one of them....

Don't say such things please
He and his family will be harassed by RSS and police thugs
Your understanding about India is completely wrong (as is for many folks at PDF).......but I guess that suits you.....I know you would not like to know the truth (does not suit you).

PS: I just stated a fact, not an intention to troll.

Just because an islamic holy man says something positive about India he is now fake? :disagree: what responses are we seeing here

Bitterness (against anything India) in PDF has increased by leaps and bounds in the last many months......maybe the result of that, many knowledgeable members are also no longer contributing.....

Nothing useful in this entire thread.....OP found something funny in the induction ceremony.......and everyone is laughing......no discussion on low speed capabilities (or other capabilities) of either rafale or tejas.....nothing important is discussed.....just laughter and more laughter.....one poster already concluded that PAF / PLAAF will shoot down Rafale and give a piece of it to the french ambassador.......

I really feel sorry for the Su30MKI - went from super stardom to a no body overnight last year :frown: from being the Raptor of the East - an aircraft second only to the F22 (just barely) and a mini AWAC more powerful than PAF Erieyes, poor thing is now relegated to conducting recon missions in Ladakh :cry:

Your understanding about India is completely wrong (as is for many folks at PDF).......but I guess that suits you.....I know you would not like to know the truth (does not suit you).

PS: I just stated a fact, not an intention to troll.
I will be happy to proven wrong. I will also wish that my eyes didn't see the lynching and burning throughout India targeting Muslims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom