What's new

IAF plans to hit targets in 24 hours

China....u.s. is actully scared of and lost to military wise and economically

Would you be in a postion to corraborate your statement with valid data. Your hypothesis is in contradiction with all the available information that has ennumerated by the numerical and qualitative superiority of the US Armed Forces and the size of its economy when compared with that of China.

China mantains its balance of military power with the US with the deployment of its ICBMs, which though lesser than that of the US, acts as a sufficient deterrent.

Obviously a junk article by an imaginative journalist, and meant for domestic consumption. It is obviously working judging by the responses I read now!!

Get real guys - if the IAF was planning this would they broadcast it?

If it was a leak, and I was the IAF Air Chief, I would wait a few days and let PAF pilots wear themselves out with pointless sorties over their airspace. Then strike.

I wonder how many gallons of precious jet fuel PAF used up just today, while the IAF just watched?

PAF might be just rehearsing its own contingency plans, and there must be some meat in such type of reports because Indian ruling party, indeed, is up to show some stunts to the electorates.

never underestimate our friend china sir
they have lended us their support for military assistance in the near future
remember that its one of the few countries that the u.s. is actully scared of and lost to military wise and economically

I have my reservations about China. They will always be ready to sell us military hardware, nothing beyond that. It is a merchant's relationship, and I never went to Business school.

Yea China would keep on providing us military equipment

As Its one of USA,s objective to Encircle China, and China knows that very well.

I have my reservations about China. They will always be ready to sell us military hardware, nothing beyond that. It is a merchant's relationship, and I never went to Business school.

Acyually i have to disagree with you, there's a bigger relationship, china has invested too much in pakistan like teh gawadar port and it need needs pakistans alliance, and i think it will do more than sell us hardware :p:china::pakistan:

You hit the nail on the head there! When was the last time China intervened in a Indo-Pak war? They are more than happy to sell Pakistan military hardware, and do business in Gwadar because it benefits them enormously also because as a wise man once said,

"China will fight India to the last drop of Pakistani blood".

Why should anyone South of the Himalayas be taken for a merry ride by them?

As long as there is a Indo-Pak conflict exists, China has nothing to worry about...I am going off on a tangent here..:frown:

I don't think it will be possible for Pakistan not to respond if IAF carries out any strikes. The whole nation would literally be up in an uproar.

this war is going to be a big challange for Pakistan epecially US is going to fund Hindu extremist mark my words we will still win and i will defend my country with the last drop of my blood.

You hit the nail on the head there! When was the last time China intervened in a Indo-Pak war? They are more than happy to sell Pakistan military hardware, and do business in Gwadar because it benefits them enormously also because as a wise man once said,

"China will fight India to the last drop of Pakistani blood".

Why should anyone South of the Himalayas be taken for a merry ride by them?

As long as there is a Indo-Pak conflict exists, China has nothing to worry about...I am going off on a tangent here..:frown:
China supplied 250 F-7s, when India last threatened this sort of war in 2002. That's a lot of F-7s.

That is the kind of help Pak needs, China doesn't need to put boots on the ground.

China supplied 250 F-7s, when India last threatened this sort of war in 2002. That's a lot of F-7s.

That is the kind of help Pak needs, China doesn't need to put boots on the ground.

Not always friend, China is on back foot this time going by its support to ban JuD and reports about militants on its borders.
But I don't think US will incite India to attack it would rather work Diplomatically and try to convince Pakistan to act especially when US itself has decided to increase its troops by 30,000.
But this is a knee jerk reaction I am not aware of any nation supporting Pakistan at the moment which a very disturbing sign for the years to come.

And with that I am not doubting Pakistan's ability to defend itself.

Asim - don't you see what they are doing? It helps for them to keep the Indo-Pak pot boiling... The same with the US. The Major Non-Nato Ally can buy F-16s and the other err.. large market can buy F-18s (with AESA of course)

The losers?

India and Pakistan.

True those shiny planes do look cool in a fly-by though!!

Obviously a junk article by an imaginative journalist, and meant for domestic consumption. It is obviously working judging by the responses I read now!!

Get real guys - if the IAF was planning this would they broadcast it?

If it was a leak, and I was the IAF Air Chief, I would wait a few days and let PAF pilots wear themselves out with pointless sorties over their airspace. Then strike.

I wonder how many gallons of precious jet fuel PAF used up just today, while the IAF just watched?

Do you really think that gallons of jet fuel matters when there is a threat of an air strike? Also do you think that PAF would simply start flying just because of a newspaper like the one above puts out a report about an impending IAF air strike? Maybe PAF knows a thing or two more than folks over here therefore they are burning the fuel and also midnight oil prepping for any eventuality..ever thought of that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom