What's new

IAF plans to hit targets in 24 hours

linkinpark

Reaction score
IAF plans to hit targets in 24 hours

Source: SPECIAL REPORT submitted 2 hours 48 minutes ago

LAHORE-Indian government’s continued threats to Pakistan during the last few days, now seem to be taking practical shape and the presence of two high-level US army officers in Pakistan is being viewed from a different angle. The Nawa-i-Waqt/The Nation has learnt through very reliable sources that US Admiral Michael Mullen, while negotiating with Pak military brass at the GHQ, is pressing hard upon them not to retaliate in case of expected Indian airstrikes.

Indian Air Force intends to hit certain target in Lahore and Azad Kashmir during the next 24 hours in the same way as the US Air Force is doing in the tribal areas of Pakistan, the sources confided. As per source Pakistan military leadership has refused to accept US pressure and deployed F-7 fighter jets at Lahore Air-base which are fully capable of not only intercepting Indian strikes but also counter-attacking effectively. All the air-force stations have been put on high alert and military leadership has made it clear on the US that in case of Indian attack, Pakistan will at once discontinue logistic support to US and shift it army from the western front to the eastern.

The arrival of the Interpol D.G to Pakistan also points to the fact that India is stressing hard upon Pakistan to hand over the persons demanded by her in list provided to Pakistan.

Meanwhile, the ex-Army Chief of Pakistan General (R) Aslam Baig has said that US General Mullen is pressing our authorities to allow India to hit certain targets, keeping silent and indifferent to the situation as they have been doing in case of US attacks, which he believes, will cool down India and diffuse tensions between the two countries.

I don’t think that conscientious Pakistani nation and brave armed forces of Pakistan will accept such a situation. This will be shameful and render Pakistan submission to India,” the retired General said. While talking to the Nawa-i-Waqt/The Nation.

He further said that the nation would lose its confidence in their government and the armed forces for ever and the nation would stand no where, should such a situation prevailed. He called upon the rulers to explain their position in this regard.

He said that the US was after ridiculing the sovereignty of Pakistan only to please India and Mullen had come with a dangerous message. “We are ten times more powerful than in 1965 and twenty times stronger than we were in 1971,” the General said.

i think india will attack covertly < in the long run >rather than carrying airstrikes all these are just playing to the electorate

I think Mike Mullen and interpol cheif has been invited to Pakistan by Pakistan's ruling coalition to put pressure on Army cheif.

Both leaders of political parties (pppp & Nawaz league) have already acknowledged that terrorists were from Pakistan. Mian Sharif has even gone one step further by stating that he personally have visited Kasab's house and even met his parents! :cheesy:

Nawaz speaks up, admits Kasab is a Pakistani

NDTV.com: Non-state actors Pak's responsibility: Zardari

What grounds does army cheif has been left to defend?

Since late 2006 and todate all events in Pakistan appeared to be engineered and are walking in one direction and that is to get control of Pak Army! by hook or by crook!

India is really planning to make some strikes. No doubt about that, othervise the mullen wouldnt be asking Pakistan not retaliate.

Let the come.

India is not going to attack Pakistan in any case.... They are just creating panic in Pakistan Forces, generally an unstable mind does not take right decision. But I assure India is not going to attack.

What India is going to do -
1) Create massive international pressure against ISI and Pakistan Army.
2) Going to support democratic gov of Pakistan, because Public of India can not disrespect Pakistan's public decision.
3) If in case Pakistan gov fails to deliver then, unfortunately there will be sanctions on Pakistan and may be declaration as failed estate.

What Pakistan should do -
1) Pakistani public should think (I know general public thinks) and create a mass opinion and make visible at international stage that killing of innocents in Mumbai is deplorable and Pakistan public will not allow their land to attack any country.
2) GOP/Politicians should reach to public and ask if Parliament is big or army? If Parliament is big then why not all power, institutions should come under parliament. Why a Public power centre and another independent non-civilian power centre co-exist( who rarely interact to Public, even for buying sabji they do go to military canteen, their children study in military school, simple, they are not made for ruling civilians, they should server only desired purpose under instruction of Public gov).
3) People should ask what ISI has given back to Pakistani society by creating/supporting radical groups? These groups were created for a purpose, but ultimately they are eating Pakistan society. Rather than getting pen youth is getting AK7, this is culture, ISI has given to Pakistani. Actually current Pakistan is neither country of Jinnah nor a Islamic. Sorry to say&#8230;.
At last I want to warn war mongers (who are actual enemy of Pakistan), there is no need to attack Pakistan at least at this point time, any one just support these radicals and Jihadies and they will them self destroy Pakistan.

Note:- A biggest symptom that a nation on verge of break if its own Army starts fighting with own people, this is proved in history time and again.......

Obviously a junk article by an imaginative journalist, and meant for domestic consumption. It is obviously working judging by the responses I read now!!

Get real guys - if the IAF was planning this would they broadcast it?

If it was a leak, and I was the IAF Air Chief, I would wait a few days and let PAF pilots wear themselves out with pointless sorties over their airspace. Then strike.

I wonder how many gallons of precious jet fuel PAF used up just today, while the IAF just watched?

i think india will attack covertly < in the long run >rather than carrying airstrikes all these are just playing to the electorate

Both will achieve the same objective, and both are a big step for India strategically speaking. But if I was in India's shoes and I found my nemesis between a rock and a hard place, mumbling incoherently after Bumbai incident, I would act and not let this situation go to waste in Pakistan's favour.

Never underestimate the US mate, they are capable of everything.

never underestimate our friend china sir
they have lended us their support for military assistance in the near future
remember that its one of the few countries that the u.s. is actully scared of and lost to military wise and economically

Both will achieve the same objective, and both are a big step for India strategically speaking. But if I was in India's shoes and I found my nemesis between a rock and a hard place, mumbling incoherently after Bumbai incident, I would act and not let this situation go to waste in Pakistan's favour.

A democratic gov should be given full chance and support to root out non-state actors, even if gov failes,Pakistan should not be attacked, because real aim to destroy radicals, this can not be achieved by attacking Pakistan in any mean. This may be possible with social and some structural change.

Back
Top Bottom