What's new

IAF Plans For 125 AMCAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I don’t have any intention of trolling but I haven’t seen any design or model of Azm aircraft. It was started in 2017 and in 4 years no one can freeze the design.
That is a fairy tale. As AMCA close to rolling out, most probably PAF cut copy past J-31 and call project Azm.

And try to portray it as Battlestar galactica,

Even I don’t have any intention of trolling but I haven’t seen any design or model of Azm aircraft. It was started in 2017 and in 4 years no one can freeze the design.
sorry not have a intention to derail the thread of yours but if you allow me to post picture of AZM frozen design on our C-130 tail some time ago

That is a fairy tale. As AMCA close to rolling out, most probably PAF cut copy past J-31 and call project Azm.

Azm will be a Assmbled in Pakistan J-20. PAF in RIAT airshow showed a glimpse of Azm...
1615371914114.jpeg

1615371923106.jpeg

J-20
1615371948708.jpeg

So a PAF specific J-20 maybe the one PAF is looking for.
sorry not have a intention to derail the thread of yours but if you allow me to post picture of AZM frozen design on our C-130 tail some time ago
I posted it here.

Now you're trolling dude we already a proves in form pics that AZM is not based on J-31, but build from scratch (its design)

Now you're trolling dude we already a proves in form pics that AZM is not based on J-31, but build from scratch (its design)
Trolling? Okay, why don't you show us the wind tunnel model or RCS test model? That is the first step in designing the aircraft.

Laughingly, Pakistanis believe the are post-PDR.

Azm will be a Assmbled in Pakistan J-20. PAF in RIAT airshow showed a glimpse of Azm...
View attachment 723353
View attachment 723354

J-20
View attachment 723355

So a PAF specific J-20 maybe the one PAF is looking for.

I posted it here.
No Its is not J-20 based design dude, J-20 is heavy jet but our AZM will be in the Medium weight class
Trolling? Okay, why don't you show us the wind tunnel model or RCS test model? That is the first step in designing the aircraft.

Laughingly, Pakistanis believe the are post-PDR.
look above the pics dude its is not based on any Chinese designs

No Its is not J-20 based design dude, J-20 is heavy jet but our AZM will be in the Medium weight class
Ok, but who is designing the aircraft? As the PAC is a production company with only experience being JF-17. Our ADA took 10 years to freeze final design and it is now being used for prototype construction. There is no publicly available pics of Azm model or its features and other things but everything non sensitive about AMCA is already available.

look above the pics dude its is not based on any Chinese designs
That is your frozen design? Okay, Good engineering level you guys achieving in Pakistan. Best of luck. And wake us up when you guys complete the wind tunnel model of frozen design.

Laughingly the engineering level is so advanced that Pakistanis freezing the design before PDR.
EtyCg7BVoAMpUAL.jpg

RAM paint for AMCA

file7ed9yvivlp1si01y9jf-947611-1612464424.jpg

Cockpit for AMCA

Last edited:
Ok, but who is designing the aircraft? As the PAC is a production company with only experience being JF-17. Our ADA took 10 years to freeze final design and it is now being used for prototype construction. There is no publicly available pics of Azm model or its features and other things but everything non sensitive about AMCA is already available.
no confirmation but we have aerospace designers in various private educational institutes as well as in PAC and other military related organizations like NDC etc etc but most probably PAC is being assisted by either CAC or SAC of China
That is your frozen design? Okay, Good engineering level you guys achieving in Pakistan. Best of luck. And wake us up when you guys complete the wind tunnel model of frozen design.

Laughingly the engineering level is so advanced that Pakistanis freezing the design before PDR.
13119680_etycg7aucaec8iq_jpeg_jpeg09b12f0a30982fbce72c8b54630cc712

RAM paint for AMCA

13147520_euq8xjpvcauluwn_jpeg_jpeg20c826fc118d9e742d53b349ed347e16

Cockpit for AMCA
We didn't start a detail design process of AZM, and you are already did this process, no hard feeling

no confirmation but we have aerospace designers in various private educational institutes as well as in PAC and other military related organizations like NDC etc etc but most probably PAC is being assisted by either CAC or SAC of China

We didn't start a detail design process of AZM, and you are already did this process, no hard feeling
J-20 Derivative will become Azm as I can see.

125, the magic number for Indians. We can be safe in the knowledge they're trying to build it themselves.

Expect F-35 purchase by 2035.

So how you finalized the design.... you are at a level when ADA revealed the AMCA program in 2009-10.

J-20 Derivative will become Azm as I can see.
No, intake is different this internally it quite different from J-20
So how you finalized the design.... you are at a level when ADA revealed the AMCA program in 2009-10.
lol instead of trolling go to Project AZM thread, and research, and AZM will come with lots of friendly countries help, Turkey/China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom