What's new

IAF PILOTS REFUSE TO FLY

As the saying goes, you crawl before you can walk and learn to walk before you think of running, similarly flying is conducted in three stages starting from basic to primary and moving on to advance courses before moving on to an OCU. For decades the IAF was missing the link of the advance stage criteria hence the British Aerospace Hawk was purchased. India did try to address this shortcomings indigenously in the form of AJT Sitara, but successive spectacular crashes at Aero India shows has put this project on the back burner. The lack of suitable training aircraft is not the only dilemma within the IAF, a while back an interim report discovered that Officers residence at many IAF bases lack climate control room facilities so in sweltering summer nights, pilots are not relaxing or sleeping properly then how the next morning they are suppose to fully function while operating Mach 2 machines.!!!!

@DesiGuy
Why should we consider Pakistan to wake up our politicians? :hitwall: We, the people, have to wake up and should ensure that correct people are leading us. :wave: otherwise, even are grand children would be writing such articles :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well i am living in the USA and i am happy about it.

Waking Indian people would very very hard task.

i think it's just not possible, since people in India have so much freedom, whether it's Hindu, Sikh or Muslim.

My prediction is that their record with the Su-30MKI and the MMRCA won't be as bad as with, say, the MiG-21s. The reason are as follows:

1. They will be produced locally, hence, spare parts and knowledge should not be an issue.
2. Su-30MKI has years of development behind it, and most issues would have either been ironed out or at least identified.

That said, like I've said before, the IAF should really look into modernizing its maintenance program. Their attrition rate is terrible considering that they are one of the leading professional Air Forces in the world.

PAF has a great record with its aircraft partly because of the fact that, except for the F-16, we have carried out major modifications on every platform in-house, and thus have developed incredible expertise. That, and a maintenance program mirroring that of the USAF and RAF, has really helped us a lot.

I beg to differ with you.

A plane being manufactured locally does not mean every thing is smooth and fine. Some of the critical components used in the plane are never allowed to be manufactured in a third country by the manufacturer. Otherwise even LCA Tejas shall be using some of the technology used in SU-30 MKI. Some critical components are kept secret and their blue prints or technology is not transfered.

Their are already some reports that not all SU-30 are operational in the IAF inventory.

The poblem is the process adopted by IAF for procuring the parts. It takes a lot more time and effort to procure the parts.

The case of Mig-21 is rare in the sense that original parts are no longer available and IAF has to rely on OEM parts which is a risky business. Even minor fault in the part and you end up loosing the plane.

Please do take him away asap, for FREE! Mumbai will be a much better place without that moron!

Yes sell him for free. Not to pakistanis as they are too nice as people but give him to the chinese. They are pros in human trade and organs.:rofl:

indian pilots are nuts no need to dogfight with them they will self crashed hahahaha flying cofins in IAF and they are dreaming about ruling the south asian skies PAF we salute u and ur imanse trainning that seprate PAF from faulty trainning of IAF hahaha

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom