What's new

IAF Officer Arrested In Coimbatore Over Alleged Sexual Assault Complaint

What if guy said, yes we did had sex but it was consensual. Now girl is angry because I dumped her. DNA won’t do any good in that case.
So in your eyes rape can never be proven as a man can say it was consensual? What do you want witnesses ,a contract or sex tapes as evidence? It sure is complicated and proving it will be complicated.

C--Airforce investigators in India and even Pakistan will look after their service first before the law
Are you suggesting Indian police is better than Airforce investigator who holds training and authority of a federal agent. I would assume CBI Incase of India.

Idk about India, but try getting investigated by Army CID or Naval NCIS in US. They will stripe you naked and shove your constitutional right up your rear the first moment you try to act cute. US police can’t do that.

So in your eyes rape can never be proven as a man can say it was consensual? What do you want witnesses ,a contract or sex tapes as evidence? It sure is complicated and proving it will be complicated.
I have investigated rape allegations and these are real cases I came across. When case goes to court a good defense lawyer will rip a new hole into prosecution and the officers that did the investigation.

OK a DNA test should provide the evidence.

Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent.

DNA test cannot be conclusively done for the latter.

Are you suggesting Indian police is better than Airforce investigator who holds training and authority of a federal agent. I would assume CBI Incase of India.

Idk about India, but try getting investigated by Army CID or Naval NCIS in US. They will stripe you naked and shove your constitutional right up your rear the first moment you try to act cute. US police can’t do that.
Nope just saying politics and vested interests will play their part. And I know full well how Military police work...lol They are not the greatest. This guy comes from the rape capital of the world.I am sure he will trot out all the usual excuses like you are doing for him lol
I have investigated rape allegations and these are real cases I came across. When case goes to court a good defense lawyer will rip a new hole into prosecution and the officers that did the investigation.
Lol But you have with all the information available in this matter...(I.E. very little) and you came up with a defence for the officer. I have seen How very good detectives can build a case from almost nothing.

Last edited:
Nope just saying politics and vested interests will play their part. And I know full well how Military police work...lol They are not the greatest. This guy comes from the rape capital of the world.I am sure he will trot out all the usual excuses like you are doing for him lol

Lol But you have with all the information available in this matter...(I.E. very little) and you came up with a defence for the officer. I have seen How very good detectives can build a case from almost nothing.
Military police don’t investigate cases. Federal Investigators attached to MPs units , does the investigation. This means You don’t know anything about MPs.

What information do you have to declare him guilt. None, zero just like your claims.

2 pages and yet not a single Bharti ? bhai kisi ne Ayatul Kursi tu nai pardh di is thread pe ?

Back
Top Bottom