What's new

IAF Officer Arrested In Coimbatore Over Alleged Sexual Assault Complaint

Military police don’t investigate cases. Federal Investigators attached to MPs units , does the investigation. This means You don’t know anything about MPs.

What information do you have to declare him guilt. None, zero just like your claims.
Ahh rape apologist I see. Well I know about the Military police from my dealings with them. I know About what civilian police do via people who work in the relevant investigatory branch. If you are referring to the American service then that might be different. But let me asure you. You know nothing about the investigatory process in a decent legal environment.

Stop apologizing for a force from a country where rape is endemic. Also change your flag to Indian.

Ahh rape apologist I see. Well I know about the Military police from my dealings with them. I know About what civilian police do via people who work in the relevant investigatory branch. If you are referring to the American service then that might be different. But let me asure you. You know nothing about the investigatory process in a decent legal environment.

Stop apologizing for a force from a country where rape is endemic. Also change your flag to Indian.
1632950087909.gif

No civilian police can investigate any crime committed by any member of any armed services, without authorisation from C O concerned, civilian police can only register the case and report to his C O.

Kitney Fauji pakro gye
her rank se rapist nikley ga
agar rape ne karey ga to swap karey ga

NCIS agents arresting marines.
Nations usually don’t like to arrest and prosecute their men in Uniform. I think most of cases were dropped despite them of very serious nature. Judge happily dismissed because of technicalities or loopholes.

No civilian police can investigate any crime committed by any member of any armed services, without authorisation from C O concerned, civilian police can only register the case and report to his C O.
Which country is that in? Because in the UK military personnel are subject to military and civil law.
What you are describing sounds like an abuse of process. The kind that would likely be massively corrupt.

Which country is that in? Because in the UK military personnel are subject to military and civil law.
What you are describing sounds like an abuse of process. The kind that would likely be massively corrupt.
Correct, but it is in the law of sub continent as the criminal law enforced by the occupiers are still in force even after they left decades ago. This law was to protect their forces. We are unable to change this

Back
Top Bottom