What's new

IAF Mig 29 crashes, pilot safe!

Even USAF F-22 Raptors have crashed multiple times, and killed atleast 2 pilots.

Any plane can crash, what's the wonder?

Better probe the exact reasons for the crash quickly and fix any problem in the jet if there is.

I am not criticizing the performance of MiG29 .It has a very good safety record in IAF compared to other MiGs .

Nonetheless , it is sad when one of our fighters goes down.

Oh a lot more than two have crashed. Which is not surprising, since we have flown 70+ of these for 28 years. Their safety record is a lot better than the mig-21s. Mostly it's the 21s and 27s that have a poor safety record. The mirage-2000s and MKIs have the best record, I think.

Yes this is what I am taking about...in fact its flight record is comparable with M2K..how many total crashes in 28 years..??

why not It is a machine after all... but i guess Mig 29 has good safety record with IAF...If i am not wrong not more then 2 or have crashed till now..

True , it is a machine after all but any loss is sad.

AFAIK , 5+ MiG29 in IAF have crashed untill now.

You flog these machines with 200 plus flying hrs a yr for 28 yrs and its in trouble,after 2000 crashes of mig-29s have increased.We need that mig-29UPG upgrade ASAP completed now.
The real horror story is bisons with 45 yrs flogging.

You flog these machines with 200 plus flying hrs a yr for 28 yrs and its in trouble,after 2000 crashes of mig-29s have increased.We need that mig-29UPG upgrade ASAP completed now.
The real horror story is bisons with 45 yrs flogging.

Our procurement policy is very slow, the whole MMRCA deal and LCA are giving me headaches.

Anyone know the number of military/civilian aviation crashes for both Pakistan and India for 2013 so far?

Anyone know the number of military/civilian aviation crashes for both Pakistan and India for 2013 so far?

I dont know about Pakistan, but the IAF had one Mig 27, one Mig 21 and and two Mig 29s crashed in 2013...

And the IN lost a helicopter as well.

There were no major civilian accidents since the Mangalore crash in 2010.

AFAIK, no guarantee that this is correct!

I dont know about Pakistan, but the IAF had one Mig 27, one Mig 21 and and two Mig 29s crashed in 2013...

And the IN lost a helicopter as well.

There were no major civilian accidents since the Mangalore crash in 2010.

AFAIK, no guarantee that this is correct!

So 5 crashes in 6 month.

I think the safety level has improved somewhat. If I'm not mistaken, the number of crashes for both Pakistan and India used to be significantly higher not so long ago.

Bird strikes,old airframes pushed beyond limit and insistence on maintaining high flying hours despite airframe capacity exhaustion are main reasons.Some crashes also occured due to problems in FBW system.

In Canada, if you are tired of your old car and want a brand new one, just ditch the clunker and claim insurance.

May be the pilot just wanted a Rafale.

In Canada, if you are tired of your old car and want a brand new one, just ditch the clunker and claim insurance.

May be the pilot just wanted a Rafale.

kanada mein to bhai f 35 ke jagha per rafale la rahein hai..kyun?

Back
Top Bottom