What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

They wont be able to blame Pak, it would mean we can shoot down MI-17s all the way in Tamil Nadu or we have infiltrated the IAF Unit that services it's VIP Choppers. India will never admit to either of these, even in order to make a false flag.

Rationality is not something you associate with Indian Govt and Military.

Going by the visuals it's pretty hard to imagine anyone walking away from that.

i think they want medical reports before saying something its good to be confirmed by medics .

True, I suspect they are awaiting official declaration of deaths, but a simple look at the pictures indicates it would be a miracle if anyone survived, none of the airframe seems intact. Its all tiny burnt out bits, indicative of a major impact and explosion, but I am no expert on this.

Mrs Rawat is dead, CDS is in hospital. :(
It's going to be quite miraculous if he survives, the injuries are just horrendous...
True, I suspect they are awaiting official declaration of deaths, but a simple look at the pictures indicates it would be a miracle if anyone survived, none of the airframe seems intact. Its all tiny burnt out bits, indicative of a major impact and explosion, but I am no expert on this.
Given that a lot of the bodies are charred beyond recognition they will have to confirm via dental records most likely.

may be they have a escape plan for VIP ?

Expect Indian media in next hours or days to go over the Augusta scandal for new VIP choppers again. Basically they were being bribed to buy AW101, ordered a few, shelved the order and were told to make do with MI-17s for VIP transport.

Very indicative that Pak Army and AF no longer use MI-17s in this role but prefer AW139s

For those who may be unfamiliar with Bipin Rawat, show you his pictures. He is a little bit famous in China because of his big talks.
1638952947886.png

1638953045937.png

1638952738032.png

1638952766570.png

1638952923974.png

1638953488507.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom