What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

even though i dont do this thing, since its bad otherwise, but i was really disturbed the way indians were celebrating yesterday PA heli crash in which two of our majors attained shahadat.

So for those Indians who were celebrating yesterday.......for our two Major, there goes your CDS...the big one
1638953856371.png

For the rest, this incident saddens me in the same way as for the PA crash yesterday...especially for wife of CDS. Lets hope there are some survivors.

No offense.

If the helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat crashed near Pakistan border, India media may slander Pakistan, call it Pakistan terror attack.

Its ok, they will still blame us anyways even if the crash has happened in southern part of India.

Have you seen roasted bodies in heli crash? There were burnt to crisp. No one survived.
There were also people that escaped the wreckage/were found outside, all i'm saying is that it is premature to say he is dead without any confirmation. There can be survivors it's very slim but it is possible, whether they survive post-crash is yet to be seen.

i can’t believe any one can survive , monkey rawat aka 27 feb surviver is no more

even though i dont do this thing, since its bad otherwise, but i was really disturbed the way indians were celebrating yesterday PA heli crash in which two of our majors attained shahadat.

So for those Indians who were celebrating yesterday.......for our two Major, there goes your CDS...the big one
View attachment 799619

For the rest, this incident saddens me in the same way as for the PA crash yesterday...especially for wife of CDS. Lets hope there are some survivors.

Thanks for sharing this tweet

Going to do a nice reply to him today :)

Update: 3 confirmed dead

Source: India Today

its not hard for them to keep a parachute and a paratrooper for this .

I have never sene or hard such a thing, the practicalties of such an arrangment would be difficult and especially if this crash was say controlled flight into terrain then unsure how such an arrangment wokld help

No offense.

I heard the reorg of India military is not going smoothly. The India Army are still holding a lot of power, while Navy and Air force are very upset.

Do you think it's an inside job?
Usually, the helicopter will be examined very carefully before VIP onboarding, and they should use the one with best conditions.

Now Bipin has gone, it may smoother the reorg of India military power.

This is just my guess, no proof at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom