What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

1638958041595.png

A cleanly chopped tree. Blades were spinning at full speed.

Idk what to say,no matter what the guy did in the past, hes dead. Let's all just have the decency to not celebrate his death because he died with several others on board. This is no cause for celebration.

RIP

Mi17 is not suited for any clash of civilisations.

The colonial structure of the chain of command in India will further complicate the unfortunate incident.

As per some sources (both indian & Pakistanis intelligence & armed forces) the tussle between the three branches have caused a lot of uneasiness within Indian armed forces and this crash is most likely sabotage to remove Bipin Rawat from CDS post perpetrated by Indian Airforce or Navy.
Update. According to sources it is most likely Indian Airforce as it was an IAF helicopter and they were in a position to sabotage it very easily. Whether this was planned & executed at the highest level of IAF or done by some rouge elements is still to be determined.

RIP

Mi17 is not suited for any clash of civilisations.

The colonial structure of the chain of command in India will further complicate the unfortunate incident.
Do a "Satti" with him. Go on.
in the second picture above the red circle and along the tree trunk there seems another charred body, is it?
Yes, looks like human remains.

Are you on a wheelchair? I knew that you are old but didn't know about immobility..

Now back to the topic

Why are you getting angry? It was you who offered him Nimu Pani...Now go and make one.

Waiter...Make one for me as well, plz

It is interesting to see and read the 1st name...Very odd name? first name, many middle names and then last name...that too in code words...I hope we crack this seemingly secure code writing

Meanwhile Mr. Satpal always come in the last.

There is one mistake here. Title of list is - Delhi to Sulur. Editing is required now.

Delhi to Hospital is more appropriate.

Dear @PanzerKiel I always look for your comments so that I can do laugh react on it just like you do on mine.

Happy Friends :partay:

Propaganda ki bhi kuch to saleability honi chahiye. Yeh to dead on arrival theory hai.

Koyi baat naheen. Agar yeh wali naheen bikay gee; tau koyi aur garh lain gay. :lol:

No one can compete us, the South Asians, in spinning conspiracy theories.

Do a "Satti" with him. Go on.

When people leave us, we remember them by the gift of laughter they brought us and Bipin gave me many laughs.

India is democratically fascist with a colonial army.

P.s. His wife also expired in the fiery crash probably before him.

Back
Top Bottom