What's new

IAF Jet Crashed

They may be rusting but neither have acquired the Indian distinction of the flying coffin.
And since you are trying to prove something, let me remind you, the subject aka the Jaguar aircraft, entered IAF service just a few years before the F-16 in PAF, although Jaguar being twin engine, the IAF has still managed to crash around 54 aircraft, that's equal to three squadrons strength, OTOH, PAF despite using the F-16 extensively have so far lost only 8 jets.
And before you go matching USAF, can any of your fleet claim or attain this record.

Pakistani F-16s reach 100,000 accident free flight hours

http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article1468.html
I busted your claim many time
54 again fail

18 initial batch which acquired from France were sent back France

They may be rusting but neither have acquired the Indian distinction of the flying coffin.
And since you are trying to prove something, let me remind you, the subject aka the Jaguar aircraft, entered IAF service just a few years before the F-16 in PAF, although Jaguar being twin engine, the IAF has still managed to crash around 54 aircraft, that's equal to three squadrons strength, OTOH, PAF despite using the F-16 extensively have so far lost only 8 jets.
And before you go matching USAF, can any of your fleet claim or attain this record.

Pakistani F-16s reach 100,000 accident free flight hours

http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article1468.html
since 2012 F-7 & MiG-21 crash rate has been same.Infant many more Pakistani pilots have died in Mirage crashes since 2011 than pilots in IAF MiG-21 crashes.Thus Mirages now are the true flying coffins of the region.
also Scramble.nl registered only 46 IAF Jaguar crashes.

I busted your claim many time
54 again fail

18 initial batch which acquired from France were sent back France
Oh kid go and first read the article 25 year of Jaguar service in India and find out how many crashed during that period then come back for your cookie.

since 2012 F-7 & MiG-21 crash rate has been same.Infant many more Pakistani pilots have died in Mirage crashes since 2011 than pilots in IAF MiG-21 crashes.Thus Mirages now are the true flying coffins of the region.
also Scramble.nl registered only 46 IAF Jaguar crashes.
Because unlike Indian pilots, PAF pilots don't press the eject button at first sign of emergency..... and you are in no position to label any aircraft a flying coffin.... it's what the military observers usualy define.

Oh kid go and first read the article 25 year of Jaguar service in India and find out how many crashed during that period then come back for your cookie.

Because unlike Indian pilots, PAF pilots don't press the eject button at first sign of emergency..... and you are in no position to label any aircraft a flying coffin.... it's what the military observers usualy define.
Flying Coffin is a term reserved for aircraft in which several pilots have died recently due to crash.
And Mirage-3/5 is the one that currently deserves the title most.

Flying Coffin is a term reserved for aircraft in which several pilots have died recently due to crash.
And Mirage-3/5 is the one that currently deserves the title most.
Actually a picture is equal to a thousand words,

images.jpg

well.. in JFT also you have ejection button problem? , last time pilot was ejected by something went Wong with seat, and in the latest crash also, pilot manage to eject but .....

Flying coffin termed coined by media... and not military.

well.. in JFT also you have ejection button problem? , last time pilot was ejected by something went Wong with seat, and in the latest crash also, pilot manage to eject but .....

Flying coffin termed coined by media... and not military.

Yea so did your SU-30s, the so called Raptor of East.... that was until it kept throwing out the pilots.....

Yea so did your SU-30s, the so called Raptor of East.... that was until it kept throwing out the pilots.....
our pilots ejected , most of time... what about yours? how can PAF pilot fly a plane which has no engines?

you crash your jets in exercise while doing difficult missions, you will do the missions in war easily.
IAF prefer to loses plane in training then battle they do all kind to dangerous drills.

our pilots ejected , most of time... what about yours? how can PAF pilot fly a plane which has no engines?
Yes your pilot eject at first sign of emergency, ....as for no engines, remember your pilots even manage to crash planes with four engines. BTW did you join PDF to bring Indian nonsense here.

IAF prefer to loses plane in training then battle they do all kind to dangerous drills.
thats what pakistan airforce is currently doing in exercise. thats what every good airforce do.

Shame on every Indian and Pakistani members who uses every opportunity to take a dig at each other. Machines fail, whats more relevant is if the man behind the machine survived the catastrophe. When do you guys stop with this D**k measurement contest like immature kids?

and don't forget with the exception of MiG-21 and Mirage-2000 all your jets are twin engine.

Yes your pilot eject at first sign of emergency, ....as for no engines, remember your pilots even manage to crash planes with four engines. BTW did you join PDF to bring Indian nonsense here.

Sorry,but counting number of engines is a very shallow assessment. If the technical fault is not with the engines but with a system, does it help even if you have 100 engines? My assumption is you are from aviation background, its sad to see such immature observation from you.

On Topic: Personally I'm not happy with the crash rate, but this is the price we pay for flying older machines. I must also add, our pace of modernization is awfully slow. Since how many years are we stuck with the Jaguar re-engine project?
Thanks to almighty for another instance where the pilots survived.

Good Day!

Shame on every Indian and Pakistani members who uses every opportunity to take a dig at each other. Machines fail, whats more relevant is if the man behind the machine survived the catastrophe. When do you guys stop with this D**k measurement contest like immature kids?

Sorry,but counting number of engines is a very shallow assessment. If the technical fault is not with the engines but with a system, does it help even if you have 100 engines? My assumption is you are from aviation background, its sad to see such immature observation from you.

On Topic: Personally I'm not happy with the crash rate, but this is the price we pay for flying older machines. I must also add, our pace of modernization is awfully slow. Since how many years are we stuck with the Jaguar re-engine project?
Thanks to almighty for another instance where the pilots survived.

Good Day!

Do you know what's one of the main reasons for Swiss and Australian air forces to go for hornets... twin engine safety as they both have to fly over hostile terrain....similarly you will see USN only deploy twin engines for it's carrier fleet.
Although it happens but very rare for both engines to stop at the same time.

Do you know what's one of the main reasons for Swiss and Australian air forces to go for hornets... twin engine safety as they both have to fly over hostile terrain....similarly you will see USN only deploy twin engines for it's carrier fleet.
Although it happens but very rare for both engines to stop at the same time.

The advantages of twin engine over single engine is obvious to everyone my dear brother. But engines are not always the only contributing factor to an aircraft crash, which was my only argument. All I said was, if its a system fault then it doesn't matter even if we have 100 engines.

P.S: Every fighter aircraft is bought with hostile terrain in mind, or they'd be using only Interceptors.

Good Day!

Back
Top Bottom