What's new

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never can that happen, We are the largest trade partners in Asia.. You must be kidding, no one can attack anyone , we are in the 21st century

Yet in this 21 century the defense advisers like Bharat Verma, Marookh Raza, Chellaney or whatever of India feel that India should destroy China for its own survival!!!

We must not be delusional. As a matter of fact, India is stockpiling arms and as soon as India achieves the stage, India will attack China. Whoever does not understand this simple fact is either too cunning or too stupid.

And this will happen. It is inevitable. Note it down. The racist hostility between India and China cannot be downplayed. But I think the Communist government of China will be responsible for the destruction of China as it spends time in day dreams and it appears evident when it talks about social harmony... :rofl:

Only stupids talk about social harmony which is not possible....

Yet in this 21 century the defense advisers like Bharat Verma, Marookh Raza, Chellaney or whatever of India feel that India should destroy China for its own survival!!!

We must not be delusional. As a matter of fact, India is stockpiling arms and as soon as India achieves the stage, India will attack China. Whoever does not understand this simple fact is either too cunning or too stupid.

And this will happen. It is inevitable. Note it down. The racist hostility between India and China cannot be downplayed. But I think the Communist government of China will be responsible for the destruction of China as it spends time in day dreams and it appears evident when it talks about social harmony... :rofl:

Only stupids talk about social harmony which is not possible....

great verses, but illogical... India might be stockpiling arms, but not to hurt anyone and so is china.... We love peace and so does every country, Only you have a different vision...

What kind of satellites are these? Which can counter an anti-sat missile? Any detail. Any member, I just want to know about this.

Thanks in advance.

Sir its a secret and very less known about it. All we know is that DRDO not part of it. ISRO is the one in the secret project as ISRO builds sattelites. They are creating a sattelite which can counter anti-sat missile. Right now india dont have much in space orbit for military use. DRDO is involved with ISRO though in other secret project which are building anti-sat missiles sir.

sure IA is better,they have SU-30MKI,Phalcon AWACS,these things won't be shot down in the war,china can olny make low-quality J10,J11,FBC-1,Y-8,Y-8 AWACS and WZ-10 like cheap hot dog ,not to mention our WS-10 is still with some problems,and those problems are "impossible" to be solved

IAF, IA and IN are the best armed forces in the world.They can beat the world world easily and you are only talking about china.
Now please move on and close the damn thread.
Thanks

sure IA is better,they have SU-30MKI,Phalcon AWACS,these things won't be shot down in the war,china can olny make low-quality J10,J11,FBC-1,Y-8,Y-8 AWACS and WZ-10 like cheap hot dog ,not to mention our WS-10 is still with some problems,and those problems are "impossible" to be solved

You must be kiddig I guess, Chinese produce some of the world deadliest weapons... and No one is superior to another... respect a soldier..

IAF, IA and IN are the best armed forces in the world.They can beat the world world easily and you are only talking about china.
Now please move on and close the damn thread.
Thanks

Yeah, close the thread please. MODERATORS, have a clean sweep please... Dont delete my posts, they are valuable, I wanna become a captain here...

ISRO2 is the designer of satellite which can counter an anti-sat missile!!!!

He will tell you that Indian economy is the biggest in the world in"future".

He will tell you that Indian got many secret weapon in "future"
:hitwall:

Sir i dont need to tell you. India telling it bit by bit. Example nuclear submarine, work on kali, work on anti-sat plus sat etc etc. Sir in china even tiny project is secret. Even JF-17 was secret. Having secrets doesn't make chinese 10 feet tall sir. The real deal is that india is more secretive. We show what we got and very less known on projects that's being build in secracy. i hope china did enjoyed nuclear sub shocker. Please wait bit more sir. Am sure u will know more shockers. For china its not normal to see india secretive then them self sir.

Sir the only problem is that india accepting china superior in army strength but china not accepting who got upper hand in Air Force and navy. That's the only thing different between india and china sir.

off course it is another matter that IAF still can't prevent Chinese to intrude into Indian territory.:azn::azn::azn::azn:

Sir IAF not guarding our borders. Our army over there and been adviced not to respond to incursion until there is huge number of chinese army involved. IAF is not made for watching incursion. Its made for offence and defence in war. Sir now operation alert been alerted. 20,000 troops been told to march towards border. 30,000 in stand by mode. China got very good infrastructure on their side sir. They comes into indian border and paints and simply walks away while indian army takes alot time to reach where incursion tuk places. Infrastructure benefiting china alot sir.

Sir the only problem is that india accepting china superior in army strength but china not accepting who got upper hand in Air Force and navy. That's the only thing different between india and china sir.

funny,i am just listing PLAAF,you really want to talk about navy? i am sure IN is also better than PLANF,you got a AC

funny,i am just listing PLAAF,you really want to talk about navy? i am sure IN is also better than PLANF,you got a AC

Yep sir. 3 more will be inducted. At present AC will retire when russian made AC gets ready by 2012 and 2014 our home made AC would be inducted while 3rd AC work will start then. Sir i must say that china got an edge in numbers in all 3 sides that is army, navy and air force. India far behind in army. Even 1962 we lost due to army. i think indian army alot weak sir. While air force and navy are very experience with more new military equiptment been added and more going to get induct. Its very sad that indian army being ignored by goverment. Not even infrastructure been build for them sir.

Yep sir. 3 more will be inducted. At present AC will retire when russian made AC gets ready by 2012 and 2014 our home made AC would be inducted while 3rd AC work will start then. Sir i must say that china got an edge in numbers in all 3 sides that is army, navy and air force. India far behind in army. Even 1962 we lost due to army. i think indian army alot weak sir. While air force and navy are very experience with more new military equiptment been added and more going to get induct. Its very sad that indian army being ignored by goverment. Not even infrastructure been build for them sir.

wow, 3 AC,IN must have reserve gas turbines for more AC

Back
Top Bottom