What's new

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

But remember, it is only about 300-400 km from Tibet border to New Delhi,

New Delhi is 400 km from the Tibetan border? When did this happen? Did Delhi move 500 km northward while i was sleeping?

The distance from New Delhi to Leh is 900-950 kms.

yeah i agreed with you :agree:!!
can't believe people are discussing this when we already know that IAF has upper hand against PLAAF :azn:

off course it is another matter that IAF still can't prevent Chinese to intrude into Indian territory.:azn::azn::azn::azn:

New Delhi is 400 km from the Tibetan border? When did this happen? Did Delhi move 500 km northward while i was sleeping?

The distance from New Delhi to Leh is 900-950 kms.

Check this out, buddy.

Straight distance from New Delhi to Bhaironghati is about 220 miles. Adding another 30 miles will make it to China's territory.

from: New Delhi, Haryana, India to: bhaironghati - Google Maps

Seems like you need a serious study of your own country at an elementary level. Hope Indian military officers are better than you. Otherwise, they'll all let you guys down in no time the moment they find Chinese missiles. :lol:

mam its not secret that chinese are secretive but what is secret that india too a secretive. Nuclear submarine was example of it. Kali not a secret but anti-sattelite work is secret, there alot secret project going on including sattelite which can counter anti-sat missiles. Nothing has came out in open but by 2012 most of things will come out just like nuclear sub mam.

What kind of satellites are these? Which can counter an anti-sat missile? Any detail. Any member, I just want to know about this.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of satellites are these? Which can counter an anti-sat missile? Any detail. Any member, I just want to know about this.

Thanks in advance.

They'll install in that satellite a big mouth that will blow away the anti-sat missiles.

:lol:

ISRO2 is the designer of satellite which can counter an anti-sat missile!!!!

He will tell you that Indian economy is the biggest in the world in"future".

He will tell you that Indian got many secret weapon in "future"
:hitwall:

how can China beat India when most of the ingeniousnes stuff china have is in infancy while India possess hardcore metal proven blend of western and russian hardware. do u really think 2000 babies can beat 1000 fully grown adults, Never.....as far as the aircrafts are concerned. If I ever see a ratio of 1 adult vs 2 babies, then i defenitely will bet my entire home mortgage money in favor of that one adult.

About the russian hardware China possess: I wont question the quality of russian hardware, BUT I am not convinced about the avionics it carry in comparison to US,French and Israeli tech, which India have.

Might as well make the ratio 1 adult vs 4. India might have 1000 aircrafts in its inventry but are all the 1000 aircrafts equiped and ready to fly. As we already kno half of indian planes badly maintained, they have even nicknamed them flying coffins.

Sir that was funny. mkk got longer range then mki? Sir please check google. Mki got long range, refueling ablity, superior avionic and list goes on. Sir why had u said mki got an edge only in dog fight? By its superior avionics mki dont need to engage in dog fight. Mki sees mkk first. Sir about awacs. Can u please tell me apart from america which country got better awacs then israel? india got awacs from israel that china wanted. Now sir lets move on to next weapon. Thank you.

1) i recommand you to re-read my post, did i say MKK got longer range?

2) "superior avionic" is good, but i'm affraid you have to be close enough, 80KM is the max rang of R77 and 50KM is the non-escapable rang, to launch the missiles. so even if there is no AWACS support, big targets like MKI will be deceted by MKK at least 150KMs away.
and if connected with AWACS datalink, even UAVs could take their shoot. a pistol is by far better than an sword, but a M4 is not that superior than a AK-47.

3) how many airfields,ACs will surrive the CM bombardment remain to be seen.

4)what ACs and missiles can IA manufactured during war time.

5) supprose russia is willing to violate the international law to offer military supplyment to war-fighting countries.how many MKI are there in the russian inventory, none, which means there is no supplyment. on the other hand, russia do have MKKs to be sold to china.

I think one very important factor to look at is......Combat expirience!!

India has fought 3 wars against an enemy that has mostly US made equipement.....

India trains on and has been trained by Russians and their technology....
China similar to India, has Russian machines or reverse engineered Russian fighters....
So as far as training goes, we might have the same doctrines.....however our combat expirience and level of preparedness to face a sudden eventuality of war on 2 sides gives us an edge.....

Now comparing apples to apples....China and India both have similar quality of fighters.....

F7 vs. MIG-21
J-10 vs Mig 29 (Though MIG 29K might be more advanced)
Su30MKK vs. Su30MKI

Now what may give China the edge is their numbers and larger number of AWACS....

However one has to take into account the theatre of battle as well.....
The Tibet region is not a suitable environment for air bases and Ive read about how it can cause problems for the aircraft during take off and landing.....
India has some of its best aircrafts and reopened forward bases in this very region......
I cannot comment about the AP area as my knowledge is limited....

Frankly I cant really pick one as both Air-forces must have their advantages and disadvantges.....I think it could be one hell of a battle!!!

However based on my expirience in the US, if the Chinese fly their planes anything like the way they drive.....trust me they are in a heap of trouble....LOL!!!!

J10A/S 150+
SU30MKK 100
SU27/J11A/J11B 200+

J10 VS mig29? :coffee: it's a good idea

Atleast respect the warriors who have dedicated themselves for us rather arguing who better... Most of us here think that India and China are rivals, but many blind in here do not know what our top diplomats have been doing...

BRIC countries Which Includes Brazil,Russia,India and China have a very strong relationship, China cannot come into war with India because All these 4 nations have agreed to a multi polar world factor, so Even if a small conflict between us will LEt a huge economic breakdown and we give USA a chanse to end everything up under there control...

SO ALL THESE CHINESE INCURSIONS U SEE ARE NOTHING BUT PURE FAKE OR ILLUSIONS BY MEDIA.....

Lets Make merry with peace.. :smitten:

Atleast respect the warriors who have dedicated themselves for us rather arguing who better... Most of us here think that India and China are rivals, but many blind in here do not know what our top diplomats have been doing...

BRIC countries Which Includes Brazil,Russia,India and China have a very strong relationship, China cannot come into war with India because All these 4 nations have agreed to a multi polar world factor, so Even if a small conflict between us will LEt a huge economic breakdown and we give USA a chanse to end everything up under there control...

SO ALL THESE CHINESE INCURSIONS U SEE ARE NOTHING BUT PURE FAKE OR ILLUSIONS BY MEDIA.....

Lets Make merry with peace.. :smitten:

Let me tell you all one more thing, BRIC countries are as united as The NATO... BRIC military power is very strong... But one conflict can devastate every economy, we are mutually dependent on each other... So topc Closed, India and China are allies and that too close allies

Let me tell you all one more thing, BRIC countries are as united as The NATO... BRIC military power is very strong... But one conflict can devastate every economy, we are mutually dependent on each other... So topc Closed, India and China are allies and that too close allies

Agreed.... :agree:Send an email to media people and tell them about this... They may understand.

Damn Media:coffee:

Agreed.... :agree:Send an email to media people and tell them about this... They may understand.

Damn Media:coffee:

You cannot blame media for that, its us Who misguide them, we have a mentality to accept the odd and throw away the good.... A small example...

If the media says That India and China have a peace treaty, not more than 10/100000 viewers will watch that program, and so Its a loss for the media s they will not be able to attract the advertisers.

But If the media says there is a conflict going across the borders, Iam sure 70000/100000 viewers will watch it with popcorns :pop: , and They will have 3 times the profit as It will be the flash news for minimum 10 days .. Simple logic

And at the same time Indian army is upgrading its offensive capabilities to invade China some day as admitted by Indian army brigadier.

This time China will be invaded because of the impotent weak incompetent Communist government in China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom