What's new

IAF Indian Air Force Better Than PLAAF?

Wished that your logic worked... but, nay!

China fought a war that is bigger than all of your Bharat wars added up in past 100 years, perhaps 1000 years: China fought the United Nations under US leadership in Korea!

Now, stop touting your war experiences. We haven't talked about Vietnam War, Sino-Soviet war...

And please don’t forget that China produces war genius like Sun Tzu in ancient times and Mao and Zhou in modern times.

Lord have mercy on you.....

Read the title of the thread hero.....IAF vs PLAAF...

If you have any information on how much combat expirience PLAAF has compared to IAF then counter it from that perspective.....

During the Korean War....as far as I know the PLAAF had a limited role in engaing the UN/US backed fighter jets only to study the combat techniques of the West and US.....more like a proxy!!!.....
Show me some proof of how"chinese fighter pilots" made a significant impact to the war....Or even how many of them actually flew planes in the war....
Come talk to me when you have those answers...

And about the Vietnam War....the Chinese provided fighters to the North Vietnamese....and the Sino-Russian "Border conflict" was limited to ground forces......

And yes I still stand by my words that the PLAAF is not as expirienced a force in combat compared to IAF.....
But that does not mean that PLAAF is not to be respected or taken lightly.....

Now lastly....stop throwing out irrelevant and tangential statements......and dont get emotional!!!

Last edited:
No, bombing Delhi is NOT a joke, given China's aerial weaponry capability. Instead, being ignorant of that capability is a joke, a BIG joke.

Precision weapons such as intermediate missiles should pick out your bellicose government offices one by one fairly easily.

It would be silly to image that China will not warn foreign countries that bombing of New Delhi is imminent.

Yes, India can well retaliate. But remember, it is only about 300-400 km from Tibet border to New Delhi, but about 3000-4000 km from India to Beijing. Thus it costs you at least 10 times more to deliver the same amount of destruction. In addition, prolonged flying time of your missiles makes them prone to Chinese interception. Therefore, it costs you perhaps 15 more times to deliver the same amount of destruction.

After all, war between big countries is a war against each others’ resources. And Indian does not have bigger resources, yet is in disadvantage in usage, and perhaps in amount as well, of aerial weapons.

Hope the above kindergarten level lecture helps to quench your fever and calm you down.

Your'e quite a sensitive fella arent you?.....Thats the problem with you Pakistani's...You get emotional mad quickly!!!

See the problem with you is that you think weapons are toys....and whatever causes maximum destruction is kosher as a result of war....

No country wants to just massacre people ruthlessly unless you're a Nazi....The aim is always to complete your objective with minimal destruction.....

So to assume that Beijing will resort to bombing Delhi at first hint of war is rather simplistic and almost stupid....

Get your head straight......Bombing a heavily concentrated area of 13-14 million people, especially within the capital of a nation will isolate China from the world....and lets not forget incur the wrath of India....

Also, do you really think Indians are not aware of impending threats to our nation?? Are you unaware of how hysteric our media gets with even a slight hint of encroachment on our turf??

Do you think we will leave our nations capital ungaurded?? You dont think we have air-defence.....interceptors, radars and other high tech equipment to face such a scenario?? and if we are being bombed from Tibet, dont you think we will destroy Tibet to eliminate any threat coming from it?? Why do we need to go as far as Beijing??

Also lets not forget, theres a reason why India went for the nuclear submarine and is working to induct the SLBM....

Just a correction, GPit is American not Pakistani.

Arre mere bhai....A few days back you were Ukrainian as well....LOL!!!

Just Kidding....

He certainly doesnt sound American.....have you seen how fired up he gets about India-Pak issues??

Anyways if you say so I believe you....If he thinks he's American be it....
"Gadhe ko agar tum Kala kar do to kya ban jati hai bail (Buffalo)??"

hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:the most funny thread i have ever seen on this forum, i recon it beats the official JOKE thread by far:lol: thanks to our respectable member ISRO 2:D he reminds of Brahmos:D man i recon one should visit this thread from the start, its worth going through the whole thread once,and i bet u wont regret your decision:lol:although some of our indians may differ with this idea.
regards.

hahahahaha:rofl::rofl:the most funny thread i have ever seen on this forum, i recon it beats the official JOKE thread by far:lol: thanks to our respectable member ISRO 2:D he reminds of Brahmos:D man i recon one should visit this thread from the start, its worth going through the whole thread once,and i bet u wont regret your decision:lol:although some of our indians may differ with this idea.
regards.

Sir it seems everyone loves brahmoss. Sir when you are watching sky from war ship you would get phone call. In that phone call someone will tell you brahmoss missile launched from 290 km away. You would laugh and say i must rest a bit. 290 km far away from the war ship on which am standing. As soon as you try to rest our brohmoss would hit right center of your war ship sir. No wonder why every chinese and pakistan members keep mentioning our brahmoss sir.

Just Kidding....

He certainly doesnt sound American.....have you seen how fired up he gets about India-Pak issues??

yep sir. Gpit, grey boy and quirosity are from same country. They not american, chinese and indian sir. They kept bashing me just because truth hurts to them.

Sir it seems everyone loves brahmoss. Sir when you are watching sky from war ship you would get phone call. In that phone call someone will tell you brahmoss missile launched from 290 km away. You would laugh and say i must rest a bit. 290 km far away from the war ship on which am standing. As soon as you try to rest our brohmoss would hit right center of your war ship sir. No wonder why every chinese and pakistan members keep mentioning our brahmoss sir.

:rofl::rofl:now come on man, i bet u can make a very good writer for some science fiction series, star track will be nice, i mean its indian version:lol: no wonder your brahmos was very likeable person on the forum, yet they banned him:hitwall: i wonder if brahmos transformed to ISRO2:lol:, you know everything is possible specially in your fiction world:rofl::rofl:
regards.

Last edited:

Just Kidding....

AFAIK he is American of Chinese Origin hence his interest in India-China-Pakistan relations and i think only a stupid would say i was Ukrainian as a big Pakistani flag was visible in my avatar.

:rofl::rofl:now come on man, i bet u can make a very good writer for some science fiction series, star track will be nice, i mean its indian version:lol: no wonder your brahmos was very likeable person on the forum, yet they banned him:hitwall: i wonder if brahmos transformed to ISRO2:lol:, you know everything is possible specially in your fiction world:rofl::rofl:
regards.

adeos amigo buddy; A little correction for you , this very likable

Indian was name BrahmOs, because there is another one name

Brahmos , also a banned member, pretty easy to get mix up.

AFAIK he is American of Chinese Origin hence his interest in India-China-Pakistan relations and i think only a stupid would say i was Ukrainian as a big Pakistani flag was visible in my avatar.

Easy there Patriot.....

I was just making a joke about our conversation on another thread regarding this exact thing past which you changed your flag.....

But Anyways....

Back
Top Bottom