cobra049.jpg

DELHI SWAT

getimage.dll

HARYANA SWAT

181550-haryana-police-commandos-with-a-chhau-folk-artist-at-the-26th-s.jpg

KERALA SWAT

hqdefault.jpg

PUNJAB SWAT

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25283%2529.jpg

AND MORE. YOUR POLICE UNITS ARE OUTNUMBERED AND OUTMATCHED BY THESE FEW ALONE.

Show me the rangers pic i posted.. or even Pakistani SWAT,Elite force picture i posted.. minus the 1 swat picture and the video in response to ur video..... lol outnumbered.. sure india has like 5 times more population than Pakistan.. but outmatched? :lol:

to main kya post kar raha hoon. American SWAT UNIT?

Police force isn't phasing out the rifles, they are putting them in reserves. There are couple of millions of .303 Enfield, Sten and other guns in reserve storage.

ANDHRA PRADESH SWAT

HY14OCTOUPUS_1177143f.jpg

KARNATAKA SWAT

28bgMYRKKHI-W11_29_1314300e.jpg

TAMIL NADU SWAT

Bangalore_PTI.JPG

MANIPUR SWAT

manipur-blockade-5610630.jpg

Anyone else remember the rest?

Show me the rangers pic i posted.. or even Pakistani SWAT,Elite force picture i posted.. minus the 1 swat picture and the video in response to ur video..... lol outnumbered.. sure india has like 5 times more population than Pakistan.. but outmatched? :lol:

Ranger Wikipedia

Pakistan_ranger_soldier.jpg

Ranger Yours

view.php

I'm guessing that's the 2009 operation.

Police force isn't phasing out the rifles, they are putting them in reserves. There are couple of millions of .303 Enfield, Sten and other guns in reserve storage.

thats for civil defense volunteers. When our cops are playing with Tavors and M4A1 SOPMOD BLK 2 , Pakistani ones are touting their G3KA4s and M4 (base model)

Its a G3S not M... And that was just for comparison... notice the picatinny rail for a telescope?

POF G3S and G3M are both different. G3M is full length battle rifle same as G3A4 with rails, G3S is carbine length battle rifle with. rails.The G3S in this photo is just behind the G3M. I can't seem to be able to find the one showing G3S and G3M together.

ANDHRA PRADESH SWAT

HY14OCTOUPUS_1177143f.jpg

KARNATAKA SWAT

28bgMYRKKHI-W11_29_1314300e.jpg

TAMIL NADU SWAT

Bangalore_PTI.JPG

MANIPUR SWAT

manipur-blockade-5610630.jpg

Anyone else remember the rest?

Ranger Wikipedia

Pakistan_ranger_soldier.jpg

Ranger Yours

view.php

I'm guessing that's the 2009 operation.

Rangers are paramilitary... and i didnt post ranger pics... also the second pic isnt visible... anyways here:

62588_440279329399034_201999535_n.jpg

540572-RangersinKarachicarryingoutanoperationinthecitytodayEXPRESS-1366922409-741-640x480.jpg

POF G3S and G3M are both different. G3M is full length battle rifle same as G3A4 with rails, G3S is carbine length battle rifle with. rails.The G3S in this photo is just behind the G3M. I can't seem to be able to find the one showing G3S and G3M together.

Do you mean this:
142c8qh.jpg

6i8dir.jpg

Lol notice all of them with AKs and G3s? batons or lathis are used to disperse crowds... you dont fire at them....as for few units.. thts why every province and city has special police units,SWAT and Elite force.... now compare them with the .303 and FN FAL used by indian cops.
You can't make such definitive statements like ALL Pakistani Police have G3s and AKs and all Indian police have .303s because we have categorically disproven that.

Indian regulars with INSAS:

511717647gg.jpg

And like I have said again and again and again but you don't seem to comprehend- Pakistan is effectively a warzone and this is reflected in your police force and how it is geared/equipped. It is a reflection on how, on the whole, safe India is that the police don't need to be and aren't all AK-touting. But yes, times are changing and India has allocated colossal amounts to Indian police modernisation under the "Mega policing budget" which is gaining more and more funding every year. As with much of these things, India is going to pull clear of Pakistan sooner rather than later on this front because of pure economics.

FYI Indian police will look like this in the future:

917784d1334841200-uttar-pradesh-cops-cbr250-cbr.jpg

6812498833_e9ee32cbea_b.jpg

34196d1353513031-automotive-non-fiat-photograpy-rscn2614.jpg

DSC00706.JPG

DSC00696.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

DSC00710.JPG

Agra PD FYI^^^

You can't make such definitive statements like ALL Pakistani Police have G3s and AKs and all Indian police have .303s because we have categorically disproven that.

Agra PD FYI^^^

DUDE pakistan Police is Better Equip because of the simple fact that Weapons are not banned in Pakistan, Just like how the american police is better equiped when compared to British Because the citizens can buy weapons here and are not Banned which shows that a country is free and not run by some nut job politicians that never fired a rifle and does not know the need for self defence when they live in an expensive neibhourhood thats why Crimes are higher in Great britian when compared to the whole USA

Do you mean this:
142c8qh.jpg

6i8dir.jpg
No not these. First photo is of the MKEK HK33E telescopic stock along with the T-40 and HK33E with fixed stock, second photo is that of the POF PK-8.

No G3S here.You did post a photo of the G3S which I believe was this.

1gokcl.jpg

It's not similar to the G3M, the G3M is longer and I wanted to post the photo of both the G3S and G3M together to show you the differences.

DUDE pakistan Police is Better Equip because of the simple fact that Weapons are not banned in Pakistan, Just like how the american police is better equiped when compared to British Because the citizens can buy weapons here and are not Banned which shows that a country is free and not run by some nut job politicians that never fired a rifle and does not know the need for self defence when they live in an expensive neibhourhood thats why Crimes are higher in Great britian when compared to the whole USA

Dude this is utter nonsense. It's like saying "guns don't kill people" the US also has the largest number of homicides on the planet and Pakistan with one of the highest guns per capita rats also has an alarmingly high amount of homicides. There is a clear correlation with number of guns in a country and number of deaths in the country.

And you are false- the US has a FAR higher crime rate than the UK, India has a FAR lower crime rate than Pakistan:

World map of Crime Index for 2013

The fact India and the UK have strict gun controls is nothing short of a blessing for their respective citizens.

Dude this is utter nonsense. It's like saying "guns don't kill people" the US also has the largest number of homicides on the planet and Pakistan with one of the highest guns per capita rats also has an alarmingly high amount of homicides. There is a clear correlation with number of guns in a country and number of deaths in the country.

And you are false- the US has a FAR higher crime rate than the UK, India has a FAR lower crime rate than Pakistan:

World map of Crime Index for 2013

The fact India and the UK have strict gun controls is nothing short of a blessing for their respective citizens.

NationMaster - Crime stats: United Kingdom vs United States

look at the percentage of Rape Assault breaks ins and Bribes, drugs etc in UK vs USA

ALso the number of gun deaths they take the total number of deaths which involve self defence(cleared by the court) or Leo(law enforcement Officers) which is bull because its selfdefence not an act of aggression while in UK they only Take the ones that are commited by criminals so 90% of Gun deaths in AMerica are Self Defence or LEO

America is Far safe then UK with all the guns

also total crime UK is ranked 3rd in the world and america is 15th

NationMaster - Crime stats: United Kingdom vs United States

look at the percentage of Rape Assault breaks ins and Bribes, drugs etc in UK vs USA

ALso the number of gun deaths they take the total number of deaths which involve self defence(cleared by the court) or Leo(law enforcement Officers) which is bull because its selfdefence not an act of aggression while in UK they only Take the ones that are commited by criminals so 90% of Gun deaths in AMerica are Self Defence or LEO

America is Far safe then UK with all the guns

also total crime UK is ranked 3rd in the world and america is 15th
I'd rather walk the streets of the UK knowing it is highly unlikely I will ever see a weapon in the hands of a civilian than walk the streets of the US were anyone can and is "packing" even the terrorists, mentally deranged and retarded.

We don't have schools being shot up on a weekly basis, we don't have to fear of being massacred when sitting in a movie theatre.

You guys in the US have been brainwashed by the NRA and gun lobbyists into beliving owning a gun is your God given right. Read the second amendment- notice the use of the phrase " reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia". What about any nutjob carrying a weapon hints at a well-regulated militia? The level of paranio in the US towards your own govt is just absurd.

Oh bhai... all of them are armed.. show me a Pakistani cop with a.303 or old some vintage rifle... !

Indian regulars with INSAS:

511717647gg.jpg

FYI Indian police will look like this in the future:

917784d1334841200-uttar-pradesh-cops-cbr250-cbr.jpg

6812498833_e9ee32cbea_b.jpg

34196d1353513031-automotive-non-fiat-photograpy-rscn2614.jpg

DSC00706.JPG

DSC00696.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

DSC00710.JPG

Agra PD FYI^^^

Big deal... our cops are already operating better vehicles... want me to post pictures?

Back
Top Bottom