What's new

IAF fighter jets forced Delhi bound AN-12 UR-11316 cargo plane to land in Jaipur

what a stupidity

that plane was carrying engines for Indian armed forces missile nirbhay
that plane was scheduled to land in new Delhi India

so you smart arses can ask these questions at Delhi airport too when plane was landed there as scheduled. why so much chest thumping and drama ?

Oi hoi! Fantastic work by the Indian Air Force. Kamaal kar diya! They managed to fly and land a jet without crashing or being shot down - the pilots deserve medals.

I am shocked that our fellow members here in their hatred towards India are saying its baseless and desperate.
An unscheduled aircraft enters ur airspace from a point it shouldnt have been anywhere near to, doesnt respond on radio.
Fighter jets approach it, try to establish radio contact and yet aircraft doesnt respont until gets warning of getting shot down.
All this sound normal to u? Even if it were a passenger aircraft, such conduct would have rung alarm bells everywhere.

Last edited:
that plane was carrying engines for Indian armed forces missile nirbhay
that plane was scheduled to land in new Delhi India
Where does it say the plane was carrying such cargo for Indian armed forces? Its a figment of ur imagination.
Yes it was scheduled to land in Delhi. Why did it change course suddenly? maybe ur imagination can answer that.
BTW i can think of an incident when aircrafts changed course in air. They later crashed into World trade centre and Pentagon.
I am not saying it was gonna happen, but still, why would an aircraft, which fly in a very controlled manner informing ground control of all adjustments, would abruptly change course and not even respond to repeated calls from ATC?
so you smart arses can ask these questions at Delhi airport too when plane was landed there as scheduled
It wasnt scheduled to enter Indian air space from that point in Gujarat. So you suggest that authorities should have assumed that aircraft would fly to its scheduled location. Well sir if we go by evidence, it has already broken away from flight path, whats to say that it will fly to expected destination.
And again, why didnt it respond to ATC?

A very big job taken care of from iaf lolz sorry no claps or cheers for a pathetic force.

Aircraft flying near India's airspace should be understandably cautious. It's not like these cowards haven't shot down unarmed aircraft before!

I am shocked that our fellow members here in their hatred towards India are saying its baseless and desperate.
An unscheduled aircraft enters ur airspace from a point it shouldnt have been anywhere near to, doesnt respond on radio.
Fighter jets approach it, try to establish radio contact and yet aircraft doesnt respont until gets warning of getting shot down.
All this sound normal to u? Even if it were a passenger aircraft, such conduct would have rung alarm bells everywhere.
If that is true then pls keep us updated as to what reason the aircraft acted in such manner.

Malaysian Airline should immediately quit india.

they dont fair well

Where does it say the plane was carrying such cargo for Indian armed forces? Its a figment of ur imagination.
Yes it was scheduled to land in Delhi. Why did it change course suddenly? maybe ur imagination can answer that.
BTW i can think of an incident when aircrafts changed course in air. They later crashed into World trade centre and Pentagon.
I am not saying it was gonna happen, but still, why would an aircraft, which fly in a very controlled manner informing ground control of all adjustments, would abruptly change course and not even respond to repeated calls from ATC?

It wasnt scheduled to enter Indian air space from that point in Gujarat. So you suggest that authorities should have assumed that aircraft would fly to its scheduled location. Well sir if we go by evidence, it has already broken away from flight path, whats to say that it will fly to expected destination.
And again, why didnt it respond to ATC?
If aircraft acted in the way article says investigation should reveal something substantial. If it doesn't its just a show

This is a biggest breaking news of a century, a plane whose initial approved destination was the capital city, was forced to land in another city of same country, making them lose their time and fuel. Only a supa pawa can do that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom