What's new

IAF & DRDO successfully tested the smart anti-airfield weapon (SAAW)

It will be an extremely important weapon once the CATS warrior is ready. Also interesting is its usage on the Hawk.

440px-Sidebay_warrior.jpg

We cannot compete with this mighty aircraft! Spare us please! It's almost upsetting that this will also take care of the next, new fighter we put in operation. Rafale is already a dead duck :(
With Abhinandan being promoted who can shoot down aircraft without even twitching his finger, what hope for any aircraft
Then there is Tejas, which can even attack by road while hiding behind a trailer, now that is Indigenous Indian Stealth.
BTW, I wonder if the administration started charging One Rupee for each post, then we will certainly miss intelligent contributors like you.... That would be a shame.

With Abhinandan being promoted who can shoot down aircraft without even twitching his finger, what hope for any aircraft
Then there is Tejas, which can even attack by road while hiding behind a trailer, now that is Indigenous Indian Stealth.
BTW, I wonder if the administration started charging One Rupee for each post, then we will certainly miss intelligent contributors like you.... That would be a shame.
Mr. Instagrammer, you should do what you do best that is post pics and make personal comments. Stay away from topics that make you insecure since this had nothing to do with the JF-17.

Mr. Instagrammer, you should do what you do best that is post pics and make personal comments. Stay away from topics that make you insecure since this had nothing to do with the JF-17.
Ironically one thing I don't have is an Instagram account but then the MiG-25 is now a museum piece.
Ironically you need a Pakistani platform to have any voice besides it provides you the learning curve. If I was insecure I be on some Indian echo chamber posting high and mighty like most of you do here.

Typical pak mindset
India officially inducts saaw.. a 100km.stand off anti airfield weapon and all.pakistanis do is derail with sarcasm.

it feels like they have now response other than ha ha or lol
mocking is a backward way of begrudging acceptance you can't match or compete.

but you have China lol

Typical pak mindset
India officially inducts saaw.. a 100km.stand off anti airfield weapon and all.pakistanis do is derail with sarcasm.

it feels like they have now response other than ha ha or lol
mocking is a backward way of begrudging acceptance you can't match or compete.

but you have China lol

Sure we can't. Just like how you indians also used to claim that Pakistan doesn't gave the capability to shoot down an indian fighter jet........... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom