What's new

IAF Chief: S-300 is En Route to Syria; Surprise War is Possible

Their ancestors were expelled from Palestine and hence they migrated to Europe. Jerusalem has been sacred city for the Jews since times of King Solomon. It's not like they are claiming your Mecca/Medina. Stop making false claims to Jewish land :D

jesus christ you people have no shame, how do you just keep lying like this?
stand up for something right for once in your life dont stay ignorant like this just becuase of your problem with us pakistanis.

80 percent of these israelis today are european!!!, we are fine with the rest of them who chose to stay around. i mean dude using your logic gypsies in europe have rights to indian land!!!

jesus christ you people have no shame, how do you just keep lying like this?
stand up for something right for once in your life dont stay ignorant like this just becuase of your problem with us pakistanis.

80 percent of these israelis today are european!!!, we are fine with the rest of them who chose to stay around. i mean dude using your logic gypsies in europe have rights to indian land!!!

Gypsies weren't forced to leave their homes. These poor Jews were forcefully expelled from their lands, which Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) had led them to.

Gypsies weren't forced to leave their homes. These poor Jews were forcefully expelled from their lands, which Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) had led them to.

who forced them out? what you saying is a pure lie simply becuase jews lived in the middle east ever since they came there. if these jews really are from the middle east then why do they not look like they from there?

why do the jews who live in china look chinese?
why do the jews in india look indian?
why do the jews in europe look european (like the people around them)

why????!!!

simple

becuase that is where they are from!!!!

why do 80 percent of the jews in israel look russian, polish, or german? tell me that!

do you have any proof these jews are originally from the middle east?

who forced them out? what you saying is a pure lie simply becuase jews lived in the middle east ever since they came there. if these jews really are from the middle east then why do they not look like they from there?

why do the jews who live in china look chinese?
why do the jews in india look indian?
why do the jews in europe look european (like the people around them)

why????!!!

simple

becuase that is where they are from!!!!

why do 80 percent of the jews in israel look russian, polish, or german? tell me that!

do you have any proof these jews are originally from the middle east?

The holy Torah says Palestine belongs to Jews. Torah is the word of god. End of discussion :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom