What's new

IAF Chief: S-300 is En Route to Syria; Surprise War is Possible

Jacob (Yakub - one of Prophet in Islam)
He had 12 sons ( 12 tribes of Israel according to Jews religion - the children of Israel) , Joseph ( Yusuf- Prophet in Islam) was one of those 12 sons.

Joseph was so handsome, good looking person and honest person, Jacob loved Joseph most among his all sons which made other 11 sons jealous and they tried to kill him. But Allah saved him and then he went to Egypt and worked in king palace. Later all was fixed ( trying to tell the whole story in short cut). After some years, Muslims were in danger for outside threat , Joesph's son Samuel prayed to Allah for solution. Allah send Saul (he is not relative of Samuel and the first king of israel according to jew religion) to take care of everything. But due to some reason (more story, trying to be short cut) Allah handed over the responsibility to David (Dāwūd -Prophet in Islam and he is not son of Saul) who is send king of kingdom of Israel (according to jews religion) later Solomon the son of David, took the responsibility.

later a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". The Nation of Islam theology claims that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. Traditional Muslims do not have this belief, or anything similar to it (the ultimate concept of kingdom of Israel) the birth of jews who late denied other Prophets and religion concept was modified. @ExtraOdinary

Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kingdom of Israel (Samaria) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_Biblea
Yakub (Nation of Islam) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check those persons' biography one by one, it will clear you more

Last edited by a moderator:
If we return to the topic at hand we realize that unless Israel no longer wishes to exist, they will never attack Russian "technicians." Israel will toy around with Arab nations, but will not attempt to challenge Russia (Please throw any prophecies of God saving Israel out the window, speak strictly facts). Also advanced anti-air, and anti-ship missiles have been in Syria for a while. Russia is just making it more publicly known now.

@BDforever

The forth link seems to be empty.

I would like to add those independent Jewish states in the lands of Israel (more or less):

Hasmonean dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bar Kokhba revolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, I am not a very religious person, I am not basing my historical knowledge on the bible (oh it's a source but it has to be looked at with a very critical view). There are countless archeological records describing those Jewish kingdoms, both in the lands of Israel and by other civilization which interacted with the Jewish states at the time.

If we return to the topic at hand we realize that unless Israel no longer wishes to exist, they will never attack Russian "technicians."

Except Israel has done exactly that before, yet Israel is still here :)

@BDforever Except Israel has done exactly that before, yet Israel is still here :)

During the days of the USSR things were different. Putin isn't bluffing, he's not going to back down like Khrushchev. Those missiles were sent in for a reason, to prevent foreign forces from entering. Putin made Kerry sit for three hours before meeting him, and made it as clear as possible to Netanyahu (AFAIK), that Russia will not tolerate a Libya style game this time. At the end of the day it's Israel's bluff to call. But is the risk of Russian retaliation, worth it?

Both Assad and the rebel are enemy of Israel . so Israel and its patron are waiting to weaken both of them .

@BDforever

The forth link seems to be empty.

I would like to add those independent Jewish states in the lands of Israel (more or less):

Hasmonean dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bar Kokhba revolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lastly, I am not a very religious person, I am not basing my historical knowledge on the bible (oh it's a source but it has to be looked at with a very critical view). There are countless archeological records describing those Jewish kingdoms, both in the lands of Israel and by other civilization which interacted with the Jewish states at the time.

Except Israel has done exactly that before, yet Israel is still here :)

listen, you missed to key point, that time was united to take care of outside thread and some people took advantage of it and mix it with religion to create kingdom.

that is one of the main contradictories between islam and Jew
one believe in kingdom and other do not (religion is nothing to do with kindom)

that is why many jews believes that the holy book has been modified and deny to go to Israel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Joseph
The Tribe of Joseph was not one of the Tribes of Israel. Since Ephraim and Manasseh together traditionally constituted the tribe of Joseph, it was often not listed as one of the tribes

Those missiles were sent in for a reason, to prevent foreign forces from entering. Putin made Kerry sit for three hours before meeting him, and made it as clear as possible to Netanyahu (AFAIK), that Russia will not tolerate a Libya style game this time.

Oh I have no doubt he isn't bluffing. However Israel has nothing to gain from moving against the Assad regime, it didn't do that either. Israeli strikes were targeting Hezballah weapon supplies, or in other words it's master Iran.
I do agree that it is unlikely at the current situation that Israel would strike against S-300. Again, very little to gain for Israel. It was never Israel's intention to "pull a Libya" in Syria.

Russia has risked a lot to support Assad and has a lot to loose if he falls mainly the Russian fleet basses in the Mediterranean. I am sure he would use both hard stick and soft diplomacy to limit Israel's ability to harm Assad.
USSR was very successful at limiting the Israeli airstrikes against Egypt in the war of the canal just by being there, however when they pushed Israel too far the Russians lost 5 planes, which lead to retracting the level of their support to Egypt some.
The same can be said in this situation, Russian involvement would limit the Israeli operations over Syria (which are already limited) however if Russia pushes Israel too far Israel would have no other option to engage.
My guess is that Israeli strikes over Syria would scarcely happen while Russia will ignore strikes at the border to Lebanon.

one believe in kingdom and other do not (religion is nothing to do with kindom)

Unlike the Muslims most of the Jews share ethnicity and genetics, so Judaism is kind of both a religion and a nationality.

Unlike the Muslims most of the Jews share ethnicity and genetics, so Judaism is kind of both a religion and a nationality.
@Battle of Kursk
yes i know, i was comparing between muslim and jews. If if you check, in Judaism Prophets came from different tribes or entities, which has quite contradictory with one nationality

yes i know, i was comparing between muslim and jews. If if you check, in Judaism Prophets came from different tribes or entities, which has quite contradictory with one nationality

I am not an expert so I have a bit of trouble to address this. In the bible it is portrayed that they all came from the same family, so those tribes had common origin, not just a conglomeration of random tribes.
However I don't like to rely solely on the bible for history, still the ancient Hebrew tribes originated in and around Canaan, the ancient name of these lands. They were ethnically and culturally pretty similar, more so than the ancient Greeks for example.

I am not an expert so I have a bit of trouble to address this. In the bible it is portrayed that they all came from the same family, so those tribes had common origin, not just a conglomeration of random tribes.
However I don't like to rely solely on the bible for history, still the ancient Hebrew tribes originated in and around Canaan, the ancient name of these lands. They were ethnically and culturally pretty similar, more so than the ancient Greeks for example.

its ok bro. i appreciate it, i am just sharing the info what i know. BTW all Prophets are not from same family or race :)

:cheers:

State of Israel is more of a compenstion for Nazi atrocities. When Muslim Brohood joined Nazi's no comment eh? Palestinians are the losers in this case and every terrorist act makes them more of the villian. Trust me i know about the topic. Bullshit Al Nakba documentary aired BY AJ gets on my nerves showing half the story.

PS: I am evil in the sense I put country before religion and don't believe in a Religious leaders idiotic speech (Mullah & co, Babas , jyotish)

BTW Putin aka Macho Man knows if S300 missiles are delivered US gets excuse to put missile shield in EUROPE and russians are still developing theirs (S-300 is old and S-400 prototype because of which Russians prefer S-300 upgrades and India refused further orders for supply of S-300PMU aka S-400 and chose Akash and PAD/AAD.

BTW Russia is counting on quiet time to build up a Frigate/Corvette/Nuke sub/Battlecruiser Navy. It depends on mineral and energy sale for that. Arms race will take Russia back 10 yrs, SOMETHING which I hope for INDIA'S sake DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Ancestors of European Jews migrated out of Levant to Europe, when they were banished and suffered persecution. Just like Muslims of sub-continent were entitled to their respective states in 1947, so are the Jews. Why this hypocricy?

read what you said, i hope your not this stupid.
these jews came from europe like you said , us south asians aka pakistanis were from here.

read what you said, i hope your not this stupid.
these jews came from europe like you said , us south asians aka pakistanis were from here.

Their ancestors were expelled from Palestine and hence they migrated to Europe. Jerusalem has been sacred city for the Jews since times of King Solomon. It's not like they are claiming your Mecca/Medina. Stop making false claims to Jewish land :D

Back
Top Bottom