What's new

IAF Chief: S-300 is En Route to Syria; Surprise War is Possible

These people have suffered throughout history , first the egyptians , then arabs, then colonial powers and then nazis. Despite all this if the could make a mighty nation in so small a land that makes neighboring countries **** in their pants, then they are truly God's People.

PS: I'm a Indian"Baniya evil" Hindu.

So, That Suffering gives them the right to occupy others' lands by force ???

So, That Suffering gives them the right to occupy others' lands by force ???

This is not others' land, It is the Jews land. Even after the Arabs conquered this land it has never been more than a deprived province of some other greater empire. The Jews are the only existing people who have ever had a sovereign nation in this land, and they did so 3 (!) times before the establishment of Israel.
The Jews originated from the middle east and were dispersed by force.
Through the years the Jews living abroad were hoping and praying to come back to their land, Israel. They just lacked the military might to take it back from the Crusaders or the Arabs/Ottoman empire.
The name Palestine was given by the Roman as punishment to the Jews after their rebellion against Rome, it was way before the Arabs left the Arab peninsula. The name Palestine has nothing to do with Arabs historically and has everything to do with Jews. The name itself was taken from the Pilistinians, people who came to Israel from Greece and Crete, they had blue eyes and light skin, nothing to do genetically with Arabs. They left Israel before 0 AD.

The vast majority of the Jewish holly places are in the land of Israel, while the majority of the Muslim holy places are elsewhere through the Arab world. Jerusalem is the Jewish most holy place, Temple mount more specifically.
While for the Muslims it is Mecca followed by Medina, both not in Israel.

Denying the deep connection of the Jews to Israel is being completely ignorant of the history of the region and this land.

There were always Jews living in the land of Israel, even though they suffered massacres and other disasters. Before the start of the Zionist movement in the 19th century most of the land of Israel was barren and empty, few people lived here. Before the establishment of Israel both the Jews and the Arabs living here were called Palestinians, there was no such thing as Palestinians people. Most of the nowadays Palestinians are decedents of immigrants who came here in the 19th and 20th century, just like the Jews. This is very well documented, claiming otherwise is just plain lie and an attempt to rewrite history.

A compilation of many studies of both the Jewish and Arab immigration into Israel following the Zionist movement:

Free Palestine, and we will conquer the world - YouTube

Hamas minister of interior refers to the origins of many nowadays Palestinians:

‫

By the way, I am not denying that currently there is a Palestinians nationality and that they deserve their own state. Just making sure we're clear on well established history.

This is not others' land, It is the Jews land.

why it is Jew land ?
1. by born you are not from arab, you are European. Most of the Jews of that area converted to Muslim over the years.

2. According to your religion, a noble guy will bring All jews to their holy land. As far i know that guy has not come yet. If he has come , then who is that guy ? tell me plz

so none of them supports you to be in Palestine's land

why it is Jew land ?
1. by born you are not from arab, you are European. Most of the Jews of that area converted to Muslim over the years.

2. According to your religion, a noble guy will bring All jews to their holy land. As far i know that guy has not come yet. If he has come , then who is that guy ? tell me plz

so none of them supports you to be in Palestine's land

Ancestors of European Jews migrated out of Levant to Europe, when they were banished and suffered persecution. Just like Muslims of sub-continent were entitled to their respective states in 1947, so are the Jews. Why this hypocricy?

Ancestors of European Jews migrated out of Levant to Europe, when they were banished and suffered persecution. Just like Muslims of sub-continent were entitled to their respective states in 1947, so are the Jews. Why this hypocricy?

1. sub-continent muslims already in sub-continent for over hundred years before respective in 1947.
2. I did not mind if Jew has their state but taking Palestine's land is the main problem. did you check history how Palestines' removed from their own land ?

four-panel-map.jpg

@ExtraOdinary

Last edited by a moderator:
1. by born you are not from Arab, you are European. Most of the Jews of that area converted to Muslim over the years.

1. Most of the Israeli Jews have not converted to Islam over the years.
Arabs have no roots in Israel, However the Jews genetically origins are from the middle east, I have posted many studies who show that in the following post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/249681-role-israel-s-russian-jews-3.html#post4250726

Ashkenazim Jews are not genetically similar to Europeans but to Middle easterners (well those who inhabited most of the middle before the Arab invasions).

Furthermore as I have shown in the previous post, the Arab and the Jews numbers in Israel were pretty similar (tiny) before the late 18 and 19 century, the bulk of both Arabs and Jews immigrated into Israel was after the beginning of Zionism. Arabs came here for work, at first constructing the Ottoman railway from Egypt to Anatolia, and later to work at the agricultural and other jobs created by the Jews (with capital from the rich Ashkenazim Jew communities in western Europe).

2. This is a view shared only by the minority of the ultra orthodox Jews. Indeed those insignificant groups do not recognize Israel.

1. sub-continent muslims already in sub-continent for over hundred years before respective in 1947.
2. I did not mind if Jew has their state but taking Palestine's land is the main problem. did you check history how Palestines' removed from their land ?

As I said, their ancestors migrated out of Levant area. Palestininans should have accepted the partition plan in '48 then. Two Nation Theory eh? Why did Arabs attack Israel then. They were defeated in a fair fight and hence lost their lands. And yes Israel should now stop building settlements for the sake of peace.
@BDforever Arabs attacked Israel and lost. Victors get the spoils.

Last edited by a moderator:
These people have suffered throughout history , first the egyptians , then arabs, then colonial powers and then nazis. Despite all this if the could make a mighty nation in so small a land that makes neighboring countries **** in their pants, then they are truly God's People.

PS: I'm a Indian"Baniya evil" Hindu.

Not "Hindu" but "Yindu" as per some members:D

1. Jews live in Israel for thousands of years.
2. Zionist movement started about 100 years before 1947, the massive Jewish immigrations into Israel stated in the 19th century, well 100 years before now.
3. what is magical in the number 100? should we wait a few more years Israel would exist for 100 years and then you will abandon all claims?

2. I did not mind if Jew has their state but taking Palestine's land is the main problem. did you check history how Palestines' removed from their own land ?

The vast vast majority of the Arabs living in Israel fled from the civil war they themselves started without ever seeing an Israeli soldier, they were afraid that the Jews would act as the Arabs did: massacring them. which didn't happen as evident by the many Arabs that stayed and were unharmed. Israel has a large Arab minority to this day.
In many cities, such as Haifa and Acre, the Jews begged the Arabs not to leave, promising them no harm would be done. those Arabs stayed and are prospering.
After the conclusion of the war many Arabs returned because the borders were not sealed. But much more then that, some Arabs were encouraged to return, such as those who fled to Lebanon, this is the reason for the large amounts of Arabs in the Israeli north. Many Arabs were not allowed to return after the end of the war though.

Your map by the way is just plain lie. you can draw and color the map as you wish that doesn't make it into reality.

First Frame: all should be colored green as at the time both the Jews and the Arabs living in Israel (or Palestine) were called Palestinians, the term Palestinian describing an Arab only started after the 1948 war, and took hold in the 60's.
The white I guess is representing the land owned by Jews, it might be accurate, I am not sure.
However how everything else was automatically Arab? most of the land was barren and controlled by the state (or British mandate if you prefer) it is the lands that were previously owned by the Ottomans before the were driven out in the ww1. So attributing all of it to Arabs is just a plain lie.
The second partition plan (that of 1947 after the Arabs rejected the previous one too) was drawn by in such a way that in the Jewish land there would be a vast majority for the Jews and in the Arab land for the Arabs. That is the reason why it's borders wiggle so much.

Second Frame: I already explained what caused the Sinious lines, Still calling all the White land Jewish is a lie. It was all given to Israel, not the Jews. Land which was owned by Arabs inhabiting these lands stayed in their possession.

Third Frame: The white is Israeli land not Jewish land, another lie out of many in this picture. You are not denying that many thousands of Arabs remain in Israel right? and they owned a lot of land too you know, with Arab towns and villages...

The green is not Palestinian land, there was never in history such a thing as Palestinian (as in country) land it was Jordanian and Egyptian land, or Arab if you prefer. As I mentioned before time and again, at the time Palestine was still associated with both Israeli and Arabs living in this land. I already explained the origins of the name Palestine and shown it has nothing to do with Arabs. The Arabs living in this region chose this name for their nationality to farther the lie that all this land belonged to them while this was never true.

Forth Frame: Again as stated before, within Israeli borders not all land is owned by the Jews. Most is still owned by the state, which might as well be called Jewish I guess, but there is plenty of land owned by Israeli Arabs Beduins and Druze who are not Jewish.

Regarding the West bank, this is not true again. Most of the land there is empty and owned by the civilian control. The Settlements only comprise a few % (less than 5%) of the West bank land. This is the only land which is owned by the Jews in the WB. Ehud Olmert has suggested giving the Palestinians 97% of the WB land in exchange for peace, he was refused.

Back
Top Bottom