What's new

IAF Caught With Pants Down....Again

That's the "Indian psyche" of an average keyboard warrior...their military planners are most likely not this stupid. Even if they are, Pak should still plan like they are smart at strategizing.

I hope so. Nobody is interested in a war neither is Modi. Thats just how they win elections in India. I mean you can talk crap about internet in mahabharat era and twitter talks but all is forgotten when you blame pakistan for everything and the cash all the votes and fool the masses. Always worked for indian netajis

I hope so. Nobody is interested in a war neither is Modi. Thats just how they win elections in India. I mean you can talk crap about internet in mahabharat era and twitter talks but all is forgotten when you blame pakistan for everything and the cash all the votes and fool the masses. Always worked for indian netajis
But there's a limit to how much hate speech one can utilize against a certain group to gain support from another group. After a certain limit, there's no turning back and it gets out of hand.

Examples:
Stoking hatred against black ppl specially in the South(during and after the civil war) led to a long period of social/economic injustices and hatred in general. The effects are still present.

Nazi party in Germany blaming Jews for all the problems Germany was facing at the time...led to a widespread hatred between Germans(who bought into Nazi ideology) and German Jews...eventually ending in the holocaust.

History is littered with such examples. If BJP keeps this up, it will blow up in their faces. Their will be more riots/massacres/communal tension in their own country before this rhetoric would harm Pak. I'm personally rooting for BJP/Modi to keep this up.

But there's a limit to how much hate speech one can utilize against a certain group to gain support from another group. After a certain limit, there's no turning back and it gets out of hand.

Examples:
Stoking hatred against black ppl specially in the South(during and after the civil war) led to a long period of social/economic injustices and hatred in general. The effects are still present.

Nazi party in Germany blaming Jews for all the problems Germany was facing at the time...led to a widespread hatred between Germans(who bought into Nazi ideology) and German Jews...eventually ending in the holocaust.

History is littered with such examples. If BJP keeps this up, it will blow up in their faces. Their will be more riots/massacres/communal tension in their own country before this rhetoric would harm Pak. I'm personally rooting for BJP/Modi to keep this up.

Thats why we demand Adityanath Yogi to become the next PM of India and finish this secular india drama once and for all

Ohh Windy - you are still at it ? Its very amusing to see reactions , even after so many years- to a point that you all are trying self console yourselves "Bhai saab - IAF aise kaise kar sakti hain..ye saab jhoot hain"

Anyways here is the gist - we have cerebral journos who doesnt know difference between Tejas , F16 and JF17 - no seriously, you can check out reports and you will have photographs, videos which shows JF 17, F16 instead of Sukhoi or Tejas. You are expecting this lot to report and FACTUALLY report the exact figures ??? No seriously just give it a thought, before making mockery over here.

Here is my take on what would have happened.
IAF officer "We are planning excess of 10K sorties in Gaganshakti" . We will be carrying out surge operations in Western border during this phase.
Reporter - Gaganshakti will have excess of 10K sorties
Editor - Maaza nahi aa raha hain. Lets make this Pakistan centric
The next day headlines screams out "10K sorties in 3 days along western border"
By the way , you will never find official statements. Its always unnamed sources.

Anyways official press briefing has happened. Its 11k sorties , out of which 9K combat sorties. I am assuming majority of combat sorties happened in western border. And yes this is a stunning number ! in less than 10 days. While we are at it , here is official statement on serviceability ( see attached).

You dont need to be a einstein to figure this out. Its a tactic that Red army has used very efficiently. Overwhelm the enemy with every asset possible. Its ancient battlefield tactic - use numbers and in this quality as well to overwhelm opponent.
10 days believable....3 days not believable. It is more of a stupid media portrayal that I at least find beyond amusing....

The PAF never even claimed anything of the sort, the exercise and the outcome were disclosed by a third party......and the Typhoons fleecing the MKIs happened back in 2007 which was reported by a reputable military aviation magazine and unlike the Italians, the RAF said that they would be forced to release the actual details if IAF continues with the media hype.

Air Forces Monthly - January 2007
The MoD said it would not be putting Typhoons up against the Indian Airforce Su-30s as a one on one fight. However, it did happen and there is HUD video to prove it. Apparently two inexperienced Typhoon pilots returned with big grins on their faces, the Su-30s were toasted, all the Su-30's air display antics amounted to nothing, the Typhoons proved too nimble and too powerful for the Russian aircraft. The Typhoons were also not clean configured.

So ? Nothing stopped you guys from tomtoming about it, didnt it ? THis happened 4-5 years back and at that time pdf fanboys was so gung ho about this incident. Didnt erswhile Munir corborate this fact (havent seen him around) ?

So you are gloatingly putting out Air forces Monthly mag article which quotes Typhoon screwing Su30's - and even their RAF Marshal is on record stating that 'Indians lost'.
Yet for some reason, you cannot believe when a IAF group captain is on record stating the fact that we screwed Typhoons in subsequent excercise ?
Seriously how does the logical reasoning work ? And how exactly do you expect RAF to react ? Like i said - IAF did not start it, but definetly it wanted to prove a point and the message did go across. For those of us who know and interact - the incident happened ...

Only if Indians would stop fancying themselves so much, they wouldn't end up getting embarrassed and humiliate in the end.....how many other air forces have you witnessed making tall claims on mere exercise which doesn't even involve a second party.

IAF declaring the number of sortie conducted in n number of days is a Tall claim? It will be a tall claim if IAF says that no other air force can achieve this. IAF is only displaying its capability,Other Air force can be better or worse. The Fact is you have Pasted this article on this forum and then declared that it is a tall claim by IAF and started bashing it for no reason.

So ? Nothing stopped you guys from tomtoming about it, didnt it ? THis happened 4-5 years back and at that time pdf fanboys was so gung ho about this incident. Didnt erswhile Munir corborate this fact (havent seen him around) ?

So you are gloatingly putting out Air forces Monthly mag article which quotes Typhoon screwing Su30's - and even their RAF Marshal is on record stating that 'Indians lost'.
Yet for some reason, you cannot believe when a IAF group captain is on record stating the fact that we screwed Typhoons in subsequent excercise ?
Seriously how does the logical reasoning work ? And how exactly do you expect RAF to react ? Like i said - IAF did not start it, but definetly it wanted to prove a point and the message did go across. For those of us who know and interact - the incident happened ...
So by your logic, there's no difference between the fanboys and the IAF officer since they both behaved in the same manner and as i said, PAF seldom discloses what systems are participating in any exercise let alone the outcome. And no RAF didn't start it but in an earlier exercise in India, despite an agreement by both commanders not to reveal anything to waiting press except the usual pleasantries, to the dismay of RAF commander, his Indian counterpart opened with claims of Tornado kills......knowing how the IAF think and function, had it achieved anything against the Typhoons, it would have released HUD images at the drop of a hat.
BTW, sadly, Munir passed away a few years ago.

So by your logic, there's no difference between the fanboys and the IAF officer since they both behaved in the same manner and as i said, PAF seldom discloses what systems are participating in any exercise let alone the outcome. And no RAF didn't start it but in an earlier exercise in India, despite an agreement by both commanders not to reveal anything to waiting press except the usual pleasantries, to the dismay of RAF commander, his Indian counterpart opened with claims of Tornado kills......knowing how the IAF think and function, had it achieved anything against the Typhoons, it would have released HUD images at the drop of a hat.
BTW, sadly, Munir passed away a few years ago.

Nope - you all want to believe your side of the story quoted by PAF pilot of downing Typhoons (Pilot is still unnamed - although i think i know who it is). In the same way , we believe our side of the story quoted by IAF group captain ( note :- this was not BS article by our stupid media but a group captain who ascertained this fact). And ofcourse RAF will deny it, do they have a choice. I am betting Italians would also deny this story by PAF pilot.
Hoping that you see my reasoning ....or your lack of reasoning.
And IAF or RAF would never have released HUD footage - thats plain stupid and diplomatic blunder.

I am sorry about Munir - it was treat reading his posts and experiences..

Nope - you all want to believe your side of the story quoted by PAF pilot of downing Typhoons (Pilot is still unnamed - although i think i know who it is). In the same way , we believe our side of the story quoted by IAF group captain ( note :- this was not BS article by our stupid media but a group captain who ascertained this fact). And ofcourse RAF will deny it, do they have a choice. I am betting Italians would also deny this story by PAF pilot.
And IAF or RAF would never have released HUD footage - thats plain stupid and diplomatic blunder.

Well let me repeat it again, although the PAF has fleeced Typhoons of not one but two different countries as well as the F-15 Eagles but no PAF source ever made any mention about it, let alone appearing on the TV to make any claims, however the IAF seem to operate on a different level like even awarding a MiG-29 pilot for gaining a mere lock on a PAF F-16 during the Kargil conflict, even that proved to be a falsehood, anyways you are free to believe what you like.

Last edited:

You least know who the pilot is......I'm just curious who are you thinking of...

Well let me repeat it again, although the PAF has fleeced Typhoons of not one but two different countries as well as the F-15 Eagles but no PAF source ever made any mention about it, let alone appearing on the TV to make any claims, however the IAF seem to operate on a different level like even awarding a MiG-29 pilot for gaining a mere lock on a PAF F-16 during the Kargil conflict, even that proved to be a falsehood, anyways you are free to believe what you like.

To each his own - I believe my armed forces anytime of the day just like you believe yours..History has shown who takes their citizen for a spin !!

You least know who the pilot is......I'm just curious who are you thinking of...
Naa.. Ask windy, he is aware of the details. Last i know , he was a group captain..but this is dated info.

To each his own - I believe my armed forces anytime of the day just like you believe yours..History has shown who takes their citizen for a spin !!
skeletons in the cupboard, I'm sure some Pigeons, Camels and businessmen from Lahore will bare testimony to that. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom