What's new

IAF Caught With Pants Down....Again

So in a two front war while you flatten western side in two days the chinese are going to clap and cheer for you till you move your assets towards china?
LOL :rofl:

Why do you expect when two nations gang up against another, they will be left all alone ????

History is the proof, whenever such things happened, it has lead to a long war in the region with all parties involved taking enough blow. :p:

Why do you expect when two nations gang up against another, they will be left all alone ????

History is the proof, whenever such things happened, it has lead to a long war in the region with all parties involved taking enough blow. :p:

Your own generals are claiming they are going to be ganged up and left alone.why dont you lecture them?

What if while your iaf is busy trying to flatten Pakistan in two days, China comes in flattens you in two days? :p:

The fact that a new thread needs to be opened shows deep insecurities of a neighbor. Add a sanctionable front line fighter and lesser short legged, Chinese aircraft to the mix, a feel good thread is highly warranted to soothe insecurities. My fellow Indians miss this easily and engage in mud slinging. Always u derstand the mindset behind such threads.

Gagan shakti has made our enemy's pant wet. It is visible from much TV discussion I saw. China is saying that china and Russia will have to reconsider India's power. The goal of exercise was a two front war. In first two day, One enemy shall be flatten totally and then assets shall be moved to other front. The Goal of excercise was achieved.
xanxiety-meme-1-640x213.jpg,qv=1513382105.pagespeed.ic.etPcz-qEuv.jpg

The fact that a new thread needs to be opened shows deep insecurities of a neighbor. Add a sanctionable front line fighter and lesser short legged, Chinese aircraft to the mix, a feel good thread is highly warranted to soothe insecurities. My fellow Indians miss this easily and engage in mud slinging. Always u derstand the mindset behind such threads.
Seems the reality is a bitter pill your kind find hard to swallow, even the short legged fighter is our pride product and unlike hangar queens next door, it has already bagged an air to air kill....but for those full of hot air, a balloon kill must be an achievement beyond expectations.

Or 13 third hand F-16s......
Yes forgot about that, remember the sudden news of this purchase sent the micro power into a melt down.

These Pakistanies are so much concerned about Indias might. They just cant accept that India is so powerful. If any mistake is done by media they start taunting and start making jokes. They are all damn clowns.
There's nothing more clownish than Bhartis descending on PDF and acting all high and mighty, we are rather enjoying how you creatures love to be taken for a ride by your own kind.

They helped you of course, as from the article I posted and several others you can google any day.
US intervention like always saved you from being obliterated by us, no wonder Sharif went crying to daddy Clinton.
If you had a brain you would be dangerous, the Americans saved your sorry backside by providing you with satellite images and pressuring Pakistan to withdraw else we had you by the neck.
But then again pakistanis are famous for their historic revisionism and losing wars after starting them.

And you Indians are famous for either seeking help from your boyfriend Muktis or new found sugar daddy to watch your back side, come back when you can fight your own wars....2002 is a prime example.
You were stunned, you just don't have enough hold or diplomatic clout to protest about it like we can.
Also, where were those mighty EFF-SOLA during Kargil, clearly you lot could have bested us anyday with it, right?
Yea, we were also stunned when the self proclaimed micro power showed it's mental status by arresting a Pigeon ....how many countries can boast such capability.
And go and learn some geography before wasting space, do you know where Kargil heights are located
and where our NLI systematically slaughtered your soldiers, yea, all the fighting took place on the Indian side, what stopped the so called agni pankh from attacking targets on Pakistan side, the fear of PAF has always put it's flame out....
And don't you worry, we know how indifferent pakistani pdfians are; you lot aren't actually stunned or scared, after all you don't make dozen other thread discussing or trolling about these excerises to sate your fear.
Noooo, because if you had done that it would suggest you are "stunned"
The fact is, for fan boys like you, the reality of keep getting busted is hard to swallow, the Russians have referred to you MiG pilots as 'cows in the cockpit', the Americans have rubbed your face in it, the RAF has termed you as a joke, but here you are blabbering and gloating on lies fed to you by your warlords and media alike.

Can't help yourself from lying through your teeth can you?

The 12-0 figures were from unnamed sources.PERIOD.

Group Captain Ashu Srivastav never said anything about the numbers, here is the original article.
Let me burst your bubble again and it's none other than your own Indian source where your weekend warrior is boxing above his weight,
''In an interview to NDTV, the IAF Commander for the exercise, Group Captain Ashu Srivastav, said the performance of his pilots was “exceptional”. He also claimed his contingent scored a 12-0 victory against the RAF fighters in a series of aerial dogfight scenarios. This included one in which an Su-30 engaged two Typhoons, and the IAF fighter emerged winner, ‘shooting down’ both ‘enemy’ jets.''
http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/why-iaf-vs-raf-is-a-dogfight-with-shadows/

You can cry all you want, won't change the sortie rates in Gagan Shakti.
Until then, keep marinating in your dread.
You creatures descend on PDF to gloat since there's no where else for you to rant as no one is interested but here you can only fool yourself with exaggerated figures and gab without substance, every pack has a joker, you characters ideally fit that bill on PDF.

Oh wow amazing story u just made up. How long have u been a writer of fiction? Or is it that u just made this up to console urself?

Let's get back to the facts...
- Fact: This news came out as 10,000 sorties flown in 3 days and was reported by not just one but various different Indian media outlets.
Is that what you call FACT ? Show we a press release ? Show me a press briefing ? You will only quote media links which has unnamed sources..

- Fact: Many Indian fanboys were jumping up and down over this news thumping their chests.
Fanboys are fanboys - they will jump regardless of what news is given to them. Question - do you want to take them seriously ? Or do you want to take MoD or IAF seriously ? Unlike on the western border - military is under the control of government ,so yes if they put out stupid statements they will be taken to cleaner

- Fact: Now the false claims of this 10,000 sorties over 3 days have been disproven
Man comprehension. A fact can only be disproven if its a fact. Media outlets crying hoarse if fact. MoD press briefer or named sources are fact.

So now that it's all blown up in their faces...u come out with the sorry excuse that it's just an honest mistake and the news reporters are not experts in this field etc.

This brings up a couple of points
1) If this had been Pakistani media reporting like this about some PAF exercise and it all turned out to be false later...instead of Indians saying that "it's just an honest mistake by a journalist"...they would be jumping up and down about how "Pakistani military fools their ppl" and "how Pakistanis are brainwashed" and what not...but bcuz it's India in this case so the obvious conclusion is an "honest mistake" by some journalist.
There is a difference. We wait for official briefers - which in Indias case is extremely reliable. Can we say the same thing about official pakistani briefers ? Remind me was it NLI fighting on Kargil or Mujhahideen ?

2) If that's the standard of ur media, why does every Indian fanboy take it at face value? It has been shown time and again the garbage reporting standards of Indian media and yet fanboys still start jumping up and down over "news" coming out from these media sources...
but I'm glad u saw the light...so I assume u will not be using Indian media sources from now on...right? I've seen many fanboys use this excuse of "journalist's mistake" only when something blows up in their face and then they r right back to treating the next news from the same trash media source as the truth.
Our media is crap - please dont take them seriously. Other than couple of great guys - rest are absolutely useless. Would be wise to throw their reports in dustbin

I have tried to answer your questions in the quotes above - i dont know how else to do it .

The question is...if it was a two front war...what would China do in those two days? Just sit tight and wait for u to finish up?
If IAF dedicated all or a majority of its assets towards Pak, that would be a golden opportunity for PLAAF with its huge number to deal severe damage to Indian bases, infrastructure, missile sites, etc. Would IAF let them go unchecked?
I don't think IAF is that stupid. In a two front war, IAF would be hard pressed not just bcuz of a threat from two fronts but also bcuz of huge number of PLAAF jets.
- If IAF diverts a majority of its assets to neutralize PAF in order to eliminate a second front then its giving PLAAF a free hand to have its way with Indian skies for that duration. During this time PLAAF can take out Indian SAMs, radars, ground control stations, etc...developing a lasting and decisive advantage for the rest of the war.
- If IAF proportionally divides its asset to face off against PLAAF and PAF, then that means a large portion of it will be dedicated to counter PLAAF and there goes all the hope of quickly eliminating the second front of PAF.

In any case...I've only heard of this 2 day overwhelming with numbers strategy on the western front from fanboys so far. I would rather want to know from a more official source as to what the objectives were and how they were carried out.

Great point - i dont know either. A guess - IAF is assuming assault will not happen simultaneously on 2 fronts - its usually one assault by one country , followed by assault by another country within some space of time. Doing WAR is the last option. Honeslty i doubt if India goes to WAR with China tomorrow, Pakistan would be jumping into the picture ?

So the real question is - what happens when China attacks first ? With all assets concentrated on easter front, what would happen Pak opens another front ?

But what gladdens my heart is - India is prepping up for this scenario. That perhaps is the most point of this whole excercise

Let me burst your bubble again and it's none other than your own Indian source where your weekend warrior is boxing above his weight,
''In an interview to NDTV, the IAF Commander for the exercise, Group Captain Ashu Srivastav, said the performance of his pilots was “exceptional”. He also claimed his contingent scored a 12-0 victory against the RAF fighters in a series of aerial dogfight scenarios. This included one in which an Su-30 engaged two Typhoons, and the IAF fighter emerged winner, ‘shooting down’ both ‘enemy’ jets.''
http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/why-iaf-vs-raf-is-a-dogfight-with-shadows/

Wait a minute -
PAF pilot cleaning the glocks out of 3 Italian typhoons in Anatolian eagle excercise is Kosher , whereas IAF having 12-0 record in one of the excercises is not ! Explain me how it works ?

It started with RAF anyways - in 2011 they proclaimed widely that IAF had lost in exercises. When we gave them payback in their own language, suddenly its not fair anymore..The incident did happen and Ashu is right ( & privately he was not even castigated , since he was expected to make that remark after the RAF incident ).

Wait a minute -
PAF pilot cleaning the glocks out of 3 Italian typhoons in Anatolian eagle excercise is Kosher , whereas IAF having 12-0 record in one of the excercises is not ! Explain me how it works ?

It started with RAF anyways - in 2011 they proclaimed widely that IAF had lost in exercises. When we gave them payback in their own language, suddenly its not fair anymore..The incident did happen and Ashu is right ( & privately he was not even castigated , since he was expected to make that remark after the RAF incident ).
The PAF never even claimed anything of the sort, the exercise and the outcome were disclosed by a third party......and the Typhoons fleecing the MKIs happened back in 2007 which was reported by a reputable military aviation magazine and unlike the Italians, the RAF said that they would be forced to release the actual details if IAF continues with the media hype.

Air Forces Monthly - January 2007
The MoD said it would not be putting Typhoons up against the Indian Airforce Su-30s as a one on one fight. However, it did happen and there is HUD video to prove it. Apparently two inexperienced Typhoon pilots returned with big grins on their faces, the Su-30s were toasted, all the Su-30's air display antics amounted to nothing, the Typhoons proved too nimble and too powerful for the Russian aircraft. The Typhoons were also not clean configured.

I have tried to answer your questions in the quotes above - i dont know how else to do it .
When I said FACT for the Indian media publishing reports of 10,000 sorties in 3 days...I'm not saying that what they presented is FACT. I'm saying ur joker media published such outlandish claims and THAT IS A FACT. As for the other points...so u keep saying that ur media is trash...do u then also refuse to use it as an authentic source?
I've seen many Indians here who call their media trash when it doesn't go their way and then go right back to using it as an authentic source of news when things are according to their liking.
Great point - i dont know either. A guess - IAF is assuming assault will not happen simultaneously on 2 fronts - its usually one assault by one country , followed by assault by another country within some space of time. Doing WAR is the last option. Honeslty i doubt if India goes to WAR with China tomorrow, Pakistan would be jumping into the picture ?

So the real question is - what happens when China attacks first ? With all assets concentrated on easter front, what would happen Pak opens another front ?

But what gladdens my heart is - India is prepping up for this scenario. That perhaps is the most point of this whole excercise
I don't think a WAR would occur in the near future...at least not from Pak nor China's side. I can't speak for India(under Modi/BJP) bcuz their current rhetoric is built around "hyper nationalism"/"mighty India" to get votes.

Pakistan is trying to focus on its internal issues...economy is a mess and ppl are growing restless from constant inflation among other things. BUT if dragged into war, Pakistan will not back down and specially if China was already involved then it would be too good an opportunity to let go of.

China wouldn't want war either bcuz it has a great momentum going for it. China would not want to risk that. Moreover, China already has a bunch of other countries that are at odds with it in the region(Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines, Taiwan and to a lesser extent SK)...a full scale war with India would weaken China(as opposed to its current path). BUT in China's case too, if a war is imposed by India...China would take full advantage of that. Not only would it provide China with a convenient reason to attack India, it would also be a golden opportunity for China to knock India out of the big game that's being played to contain China's rise. The benefit would be to shut out any possibility of India ever challenging China in the region.

As for China's assets being concentrated in the East, that's not really too big a problem. China does have a sufficient number deployed against India. There are 6 airbases at Lhasa and another 9 elsewhere in Tibet. Also most of China's aircrafts are twin engined jets giving them longer ranges...combined with tankers, China would have little difficulty with forward deployment or with moving around their assets to active fronts.

Last edited:
When I said FACT for the Indian media publishing reports of 10,000 sorties in 3 days...I'm not saying that what they presented is FACT. I'm saying ur joker media published such outlandish claims and THAT IS A FACT. As for the other points...so u keep saying that ur media is trash...do u then also refuse to use it as an authentic source?
I've seen many Indians here who call their media trash when it doesn't go their way and then go right back to using it as an authentic source of news when things are according to their liking.

I don't think a WAR would occur in the near future...at least not from Pak nor China's side. I can't speak for India(under Modi/BJP) bcuz their current rhetoric is built around "hyper nationalism"/"mighty India" to get votes.

Pakistan is trying to focus on its internal issues...economy is a mess and ppl are growing restless from constant inflation among other things. BUT if dragged into war, Pakistan will not back down and specially if China was already involved then it would be too good an opportunity to let go of.

China too has a great momentum going for it. China would not want to risk that. Moreover, China already has a bunch of other countries that are at odds with it in the region(Japan, Vietnam, Phillipines, Taiwan and to a lesser extent SK)...a full scale war with India would weaken China(as opposed to its current path). BUT in China's case too, if a war is imposed by India...China would take full advantage of that. Not only would it provide China with a convenient reason to attack India, it would also be a golden opportunity for China to knock India out of the big game that's being played to contain China's rise.

As for China's assets being concentrated in the East, that's not really too big a problem. China does have a sufficient number deployed against India. There are 6 airbases at Lhasa another 9 elsewhere in Tibet. Also most of China's aircrafts are twin engined jets giving them longer ranges...combined with tankers, China would have little difficulty with forward deployment or with moving around their assets to active fronts.

Actually bharatis are under the impression that they can go in enemy territory do damage and in return the enemy will shower them with sweets and flowers. They are anticipating that while 2 days are required to flatten Pakistan, Chinese will be watching kungfu movies.

What if China attacks and flattens bharat mata in 2 days?? Operation Gagan shakti will become " Babaji ka thuloo"

Actually bharatis are under the impression that they can go in enemy territory do damage and in return the enemy will shower them with sweets and flowers. They are anticipating that while 2 days are required to flatten Pakistan, Chinese will be watching kungfu movies.

What if China attacks and flattens bharat mata in 2 days?? Operation Gagan shakti will become " Babaji ka thuloo"
That whole 2 day thing is BS...I wouldn't expect IAF planners to strategize like that in their right minds. Even if China just sat quietly for those two days, there's just way too many variables to establish a clear cut advantage in 2 days. Everything will have to go right for IAF and everything will have to go wrong for PAF for something like this to happen. I think this is just some fanboy theorizing this 2 day strategy thing. I'm gonna wait for some official statement. If it turns out to be true then that's good for Pak, let them underestimate PAF...it will be an advantage.

That whole 2 day thing is BS...I wouldn't expect IAF planners to strategize like that in their right minds. Even if China just sat quietly for those two days, there's just way too many variables to establish a clear cut advantage in 2 days. Everything will have to go right for IAF and everything will have to go wrong for PAF for something like this to happen. I think this is just some fanboy theorizing this 2 day strategy thing. I'm gonna wait for some official statement. If it turns out to be true then that's good for Pak, let them underestimate PAF...it will be an advantage.

No mate!! The real advantage is to know how the indian psyche works and that is " chinese weapons dont work"

Id love to see the looks on bharatis when they see china bomb them to vedic ages

IMG_2049.JPG

Last edited:
No mate!! The real advantage is to know how the indian psyche works and that is " chinese weapons dont work"
That's the "Indian psyche" of an average keyboard warrior...their military planners are most likely not this stupid. Even if they are, Pak should still plan like they are smart at strategizing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom