What's new

IAF ASKED TO BE READY FOR ‘WARS’ WITH PAKISTAN, CHINA

Getting paid and getting EFT are two different things

If you remember what media reported when RS was in KSA during his days as COAS when they offered him the job of CnC and what he asked in return as per media.

If you remember what media reported when RS was in KSA during his days as COAS when they offered him the job of CnC and what he asked in return as per media.
Times of peace times of war with another nuclear power, if promises were real 90000 **** soldiers would have been saved by the American fleet

Times of peace times of war with another nuclear power, if promises were real 90000 **** soldiers would have been saved by the American fleet

Even in 1971 countries provided military assistance to Pakistan and current relationship with KSA is very different from what you have referred to US because KSA has requested security assistance which US never needed from its allies.

I hope India do consider honestly cost of any war they wanna wage on any other country.

Looks like the only aircraft you can compare the Jf17 is to the Tejas, else you won't be talking abt it all the time!.

5 Sq thats it?? then why the talking for other aircrafts? f16s?

Pal. First you said the PAF did shot down the aircraft in karjil and was boasting about

NOW very Glad u happened to read up on history and correct yourself very happy for you!

Again, Will MM Alam will fight your future wars?? you seem to be going backwards, first 71 and now 65, what next 47? then WW2?

Mate, you didn't understand what I said. I think you don't know anything about professionalism just like your military. MM Alam was not a magician as I said earlier, he was a trained pilot of PAF and his qualities reflect PAF. Whe you guys will dare to come in front of us instead of just talking blaa blaa, we will show you lots of MM Alam. We don't only have MM Alam, we have Saif ul Azam, Sarfraz Rafiqui and Imtiaz Bhatti as well.

I have read entire history right from 1947 to 2017 and have realized what your bhooki nangi military is. I am again telling you 2 fighter jets and 1 of your helicopters were shot down by Pakistan military. Let me you tell you one more thing, PAF and PA works together and collaborate with each other and I don't know what is the operational doctrine there. Operation Zarb e Azb reflects PAF and PA collaboration very clearly.

I am not going backward just reminding you how badly we dismantled you back and now its 2017. I am still waiting for your answer, Is india really capable of two front war??

Even in 1971 countries provided military assistance to Pakistan and current relationship with KSA is very different from what you have referred to US because KSA has requested security assistance which US never needed from its allies.

I hope India do consider honestly cost of any war they wanna wage on any other country.
I also want to believe this but look at the world realistically , the saudis don't need us, we're just cheap labour

I also want to believe this but look at the world realistically , the saudis don't need us, we're just cheap labour

They want 10000 PA troops and you are saying they don't need us?? They want protection from PA although they have most advance equipment.

what Pakistan should be prepared to face is a preemptive nuclear / conventional strike (using IAF and standoff munitions) on our strategic and tactical assets from India, because there is a reason Indians are discussing it and there must be some green signal from some powers regarding it because Indian don't have guts to do it with out support / approval of foreign powers.

Mate, you didn't understand what I said. I think you don't know anything about professionalism just like your military. MM Alam was not a magician as I said earlier, he was a trained pilot of PAF and his qualities reflect PAF. Whe you guys will dare to come in front of us instead of just talking blaa blaa, we will show you lots of MM Alam. We don't only have MM Alam, we have Saif ul Azam, Sarfraz Rafiqui and Imtiaz Bhatti as well.

I have read entire history right from 1947 to 2017 and have realized what your bhooki nangi military is. I am again telling you 2 fighter jets and 1 of your helicopters were shot down by Pakistan military. Let me you tell you one more thing, PAF and PA works together and collaborate with each other and I don't know what is the operational doctrine there. Operation Zarb e Azb reflects PAF and PA collaboration very clearly.

I am not going backward just reminding you how badly we dismantled you back and now its 2017. I am still waiting for your answer, Is india really capable of two front war??
Again asking the Same Q Is MM AlAm going to fight your future wars? No, so him being mentioned has absolutely no bearing now or in the future!

Dismantled !!!!!???? ... So you just withdrew from 1971 and gave Bangladesh independent as goodwill faith or it is the combine might of the IAF, IA and IN that you had to surrender ??

Where was the PAF when soldiers of the NLI was bomb and being killed during the Kargil???

And the Answer is yes India is capable of a two front war as your guys are more a defensive force and we really need to be prepare for China more!

Ready to lead from the front.

View attachment 393849
:omghaha: that air craft and that pilot.

They want 10000 PA troops and you are saying they don't need us?? They want protection from PA although they have most advance equipment.

what Pakistan should be prepared to face is a preemptive nuclear / conventional strike (using IAF and standoff munitions) on our strategic and tactical assets from India, because there is a reason Indians are discussing it and there must be some green signal from some powers regarding it because Indian don't have guts to do it with out support / approval of foreign powers.
modi is stupid but not that much stupid to open a two front war. india has no chance in two front war.

When India says 2 front it means the whole northern front from Kashmir to Arunachal pradesh. By the way have you figured out where US will stand in this.

It will be a golden opportunity for US to shed Chinese blood without risking US lives. If US can help Mujaheddin against he Soviets they can definitely help India against the Chinese.

3 to 4 battle carrier groups in the Bay of Bengal and you sir will be humiliated. There will never be a 2 on 1 war believe me .

What will happen if US and Indian Navy harass Chinese merchant carriers.
It will be fun when Indian and US Navy subs ping Chinese VLCCs

What if Malacca strait becomes very Hostile to Chinese Ships and Chinese VLCCs .

What if India threaten to fire Brahmos missiles on any Ship carrying Chinese merchandise .

What if US seeing the opportunity calls China a currency manipulator and Europeans join in and put severe Non tariff barriers and Tariff barriers how many billions will you lose

By the way You guys worry about North Korea and Taiwan now and be careful of the new Asian NATO forming US + India+ Japan + Australia + few others will join don't worry .
You are talking an indian.[emoji23][emoji23]

Again asking the Same Q Is MM AlAm going to fight your future wars? No, so him being mentioned has absolutely no bearing now or in the future!

Dismantled !!!!!???? ... So you just withdrew from 1971 and gave Bangladesh independent as goodwill faith or it is the combine might of the IAF, IA and IN that you had to surrender ??

Where was the PAF when soldiers of the NLI was bomb and being killed during the Kargil???

And the Answer is yes India is capable of a two front war as your guys are more a defensive force and we really need to be prepare for China more!

Again telling you MM Alam capabilities reflects PAF and our present fighter jets are more capable than the one we used to have and our pilots have a history of kills whether its 1965 war, 1971 war, yom-kippur war, arab-israel war or dogfighting against soviets.

Dismantled, yes dismantled. Your military should be ashamed of 1971, they played a role from the back despite being 6 times bigger country than Pakistan. Your air force was dismantled in 1965 war despite the fact that your country was 6-7 times bigger than ours.

During Kargil, PAF was seeing Indian army getting dismantled, IAF 2 fighter jets being shot down, 1 helicopter shot down and Indian chief executive begging and rushing to US to request them to make Pakistan back off.

2 front war? :D :D :D
I remember in 2002 Pakistan-India standoff in which a war didn't happened but still India lost 789–1,874 soldiers, this is your military :D :D without a war there were 789–1,874 non combat deaths faced by indian military and you talk about 2 front war. :D :D :D

Again telling you MM Alam capabilities reflects PAF and our present fighter jets are more capable than the one we used to have and our pilots have a history of kills whether its 1965 war, 1971 war, yom-kippur war, arab-israel war or dogfighting against soviets.

Dismantled, yes dismantled. Your military should be ashamed of 1971, they played a role from the back despite being 6 times bigger country than Pakistan. Your air force was dismantled in 1965 war despite the fact that your country was 6-7 times bigger than ours.

During Kargil, PAF was seeing Indian army getting dismantled, IAF 2 fighter jets being shot down, 1 helicopter shot down and Indian chief executive begging and rushing to US to request them to make Pakistan back off.

2 front war? :D :D :D
I remember in 2002 Pakistan-India standoff in which a war didn't happened but still India lost 789–1,874 soldiers, this is your military :D :D without a war there were 789–1,874 non combat deaths faced by indian military and you talk about 2 front war. :D :D :D
Proof?

:omghaha: that air craft and that pilot.

modi is stupid but not that much stupid to open a two front war. india has no chance in two front war.

Hitler did it so Modi can also do it, history is filled with these kind of people.

Back
Top Bottom