What's new

IA officers shared sensitive info on Facebook for se*ually explicit chat

Captain.x

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Military Intelligence (MI) investigations over leakage of sensitive military information over Facebook by some serving Army officers has zeroed in on three officers of the rank of Colonel, Major and Lieutenant. These officers have been found to be giving out locations of Army units in exchange for sexually explicit conversation with a woman.
In a letter issued on August 11 and addressed to all Command Headquarters of the Army along with Strategic Forces Command and Integrated Defence Staff, the MI Directorate has said that involvement of more personnel indulging in such activities cannot be ruled out and has said that these acts are detrimental to security as well as in clear violation of exiting orders and instructions which have been issued as form of advisories from time to time.

The MI Directorate has found prima-facie the involvement of three officers in giving out Order of Battle (ORBAT) on Facebook. One officer of the rank of Colonel has been found to be posted as an Instructor in the Army War College in Mhow, Madhya Pradesh while a Major of 2 Rajput and a Lieutenant of Army Ordinance Corps attached with 3 Rajput have been identified and named in the MI letter.

The MI letter states that, “Preliminary investigations have revealed that the three officers, besides revealing their identity, also revealed military information in exchange for indulging in sexually explicit conversation with the suspected Person of Indian Origin (PIO).

The officers have been indulging in such actions even during office hours and knowing fully well that they are violating the security protocol”. It goes on to state that indulgence of officers in such an act is unbecoming of their status and responsibilities and has asked the chain of command to sensitise the officers under their command to desists from such acts which lead to compromise of sensitive military information.

The Army headquarters had confirmed that they were aware of these chats and that an investigation was in progress. The latest MI letter in this regard has been issued after the culmination of the probe and further action against the officers who have been identified is expected.

Three Army officers shared sensitive info on Facebook in exchange for sexually explicit chat | The Indian Express

THARAKPAN at its PEAK LEVEL :cheesy::cheesy:

:lol:

Bhartis just can't seem to get any.

Saalay rejected, retarded maal hain ye bharti mards.

i dont get it india is open when it comes to s e x i am sure it easy to get gf and do maza bhangra.

I'm surprised how this 'Rezangahir' guy didn't got banned yet. I got banned 4 times for 1 rule violation while Indians get a pass everytime. Admin should just change this forum name to Defence.jaihind.in & make Modi administrator of it.

Thanks.

how it is possible? during duty hours they are allowed to use FACEBOOK? while here in media houses all social sites are banned

Back
Top Bottom