What's new

I would like to reply the thread "Mongolia was part of China until 1945"

Snomannen

Reaction score
Country
Macao
But unfortunately that thread was closed due to off-topic.
There are some serious mistakes and errors have to be corrected are misleading people; therefore please give me a chance to start this new thread to fix them.

Pleasssse?

Firstly I don't agree with a single word of the idea of "Bringing Mongolia back into the Chinese nation".
That is truly unreasonable and unrealistic.

Secondly, someone said that China was a part of the Mongol Empire.
However the fact is that there was not such country officially called "China".
The Mongolian conquered ancient Chinese nations such as Jing, Song, Western Xia and the others, but there wasn't a country was called "China".
You don't say that Prussia conquered Germany nor Mugal Empire conquered India. Same stories.
"China" 中國, a nation founded by Chinese people (Tibetan, Mongolian, Han, Hun, Manchurian etc, has become an officially nation's name since the Republic was established. China was never a part of Outer Mongolia, but Outer Mongolia was part of China until the Soviet toke over and the Khalkha people betrayed the Golden Family and the Central Government.

Besides there are 6 million Mongol ethnic in China nowadays (half of the Mongolians in the world), yet there are only 2.8 million population in Outer Mongolia.
These 2.8 million Outer Mongolian are not even the posterity of Genghis Khan, yet Inner Mongolian (Golden Family) are the direct posterity of Genghis Khan.
If China cannot claim the Yuan Dynasty, then nobody can, especially for Outer Mongolia.

China is a country of [Chinese people], not only for [Han Chinese].
Han Chinese is just a part of the Chinese family, besides, the concept of Han people has been changing for thousands years. The meaning of Han people nowadays is not even the same as the ancient meaning.

Speak up against censorship

I enjoy having a healthy debate on military issues. Unfortunately, PDF has changed dramatically over the last four years. Censorship has become prevalent with "locked" or "deleted" threads.

Have you noticed most of the threads have no discussion? They're more like blogs tracking the latest news articles. The threads are pretty dead with no new ideas or debate.

I'm willing to debate you on Mongolia. If we can't discuss it here, please google Chinese Defence Forum (or Chinesedefence.com which is the sister forum to PDF and has the same owner). I am a member at CDF and we can discuss all sorts of military matters without being censored.

What can we talk about in this thread?

Can we talk about the modern history of Mongolia starting from independence and why it belongs to China

What can we talk about in this thread?

Can we talk about the modern history of Mongolia starting from independence and why it belongs to China

Discussion will likely be terminated by moderators at their whim

I'm not sure. The original thread was closed, because there seems to be a very stringent policy about adhering to political correctness/anti-China policy on PDF.

I basically stopped posting my views or ideas on PDF, because the posts/threads were deleted and threads were locked.

For example, I called for a Chinese boycott of Japanese cars back on September 6, 2012 over the Diaoyu Islands. My thread was deleted. However, my thread was allowed on all other forums. Eight days later, there was a nationwide Chinese boycott of Japanese cars. We couldn't discuss this important geopolitical issue on PDF, because the moderators deleted my thread and prohibited discussion.

Thus, I only post news articles on PDF every now and then. I don't bother trying to engage in discussion. My posts and threads will be deleted soon anyway. If you want to debate me, look for me on CDF (which ironically is owned by the same people that owns PDF).

As another example, yesterday I was debating Vietnamese member 5Star in the Vietnamese Military News and Discussion thread. It appears that the moderators have decided the Vietnamese Military News and Discussion thread is now unofficially the Vietnamese military pictures thread and discussion is not allowed. All of my posts and 5Star's posts were deleted. Censorship is out of control on PDF.

I'm surprised the moderators haven't terminated this thread already. Anyway, that's about all I have to say.

Moderator is Chinese, he deleted your posts here be course such hilarious trashes let no-chinese PDF members look bad at China.

It's amazing how this thread is still opened because I am commenting.

Firstly I don't agree with a single word of the idea of "Bringing Mongolia back into the Chinese nation".

The Mongolian conquered ancient Chinese nations such as Jing, Song, Western Xia and the others, but there wasn't a country was called "China".
You don't say that Prussia conquered Germany nor Mugal Empire conquered India. Same stories.
"China" 中國, a nation founded by Chinese people (Tibetan, Mongolian, Han, Hun, Manchurian etc, has become an officially nation's name since the Republic was established. China was never a part of Outer Mongolia, but Outer Mongolia was part of China until the Soviet toke over and the Khalkha people betrayed the Golden Family and the Central Government.

Besides there are 6 million Mongol ethnic in China nowadays (half of the Mongolians in the world), yet there are only 2.8 million population in Outer Mongolia.
These 2.8 million Outer Mongolian are not even the posterity of Genghis Khan, yet Inner Mongolian (Golden Family) are the direct posterity of Genghis Khan.
If China cannot claim the Yuan Dynasty, then nobody can, especially for Outer Mongolia.

Han Chinese is just a part of the Chinese family, besides, the concept of Han people has been changing for thousands years. The meaning of Han people nowadays is not even the same as the ancient meaning.

No, China belong to Han. China中国=大汉=华夏。

No, China belong to Han. China中国=大汉=华夏。

A nation belongs to Han ONLY does not existed, you can create one by your own somewhere in one of those isolated tiny islands in ESAsia
:meeting:

Moderator is Chinese, he deleted your posts here be course such hilarious trashes let no-chinese PDF members look bad at China.

What posts were deleted.

Speak up against censorship

I enjoy having a healthy debate on military issues. Unfortunately, PDF has changed dramatically over the last four years. Censorship has become prevalent with "locked" or "deleted" threads.

Have you noticed most of the threads have no discussion? They're more like blogs tracking the latest news articles. The threads are pretty dead with no new ideas or debate.

I'm willing to debate you on Mongolia. If we can't discuss it here, please google Chinese Defence Forum (or Chinesedefence.com which is the sister forum to PDF and has the same owner). I am a member at CDF and we can discuss all sorts of military matters without being censored.

Modern Mongolia is the same as Modern Macedonia.
Greece was even opposed to the name of Macedonia is used by the "Republic of Macedonia".
It is a shame that China didn't do the same.

Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe visits Mongolia

Shinzo_Abe_Elbegdorj.jpg

Further strengthening ties. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe met Mongolian President Ts. Elbegdorj, Prime Minister N. Altankhuyag and Parliament Speaker Z. Enkhbold during his official visit to Mongolia on 30-31 March this year. The visit which is the first for the past seven years was aimed at further strengthening bilateral relations between the two long-time partner nations. The Abe led cabinet is seeking to expand and deepen the cooperation with Mongolia in a broad range of issues – politics, economy and business, as the Japanese government sees in Mongolia a country that has massive natural resources and “shared democratic values”.

Security of natural resources supply. As the Abe administration has prioritized to secure long-term supply of coal after the shut-down of nuclear power industry as a result of the Fukushima disaster, Mongolia emerges as a natural choice for partnership – geographic proximity and massive thermal and metallurgical coal resources, largely known through the world class Tavan Tolgoi coal mine. Therefore, Prime Minister Abe discussed this issue with the Mongolian leaders and sought their support by letting Japanese companies take part in the development of the deposit. His Mongolian counterpart N.Altankhuyag said Mongolia will try to ensure long-term supply of coal to Japan. As Japan is being the largest donor to Mongolia, Prime Minister Abe remained committed to further support the country’s development and agreed to provide JPY4.2bn (US$45mn) low-interest loan to finance installing environmentally-friendly technology to the coal-fired power plants in Mongolia. “We want to bolster ties with Mongolia with the objective of creating a good makeup of various energy sources…Mongolia is an energy giant, and both countries can create a win-win relationship, with Japan’s technological prowess.” said Abe. He proposed an “Erch Initiative” focused on attracting Japanese private sector to invest in Mongolia’s natural resources sector such as coal (including the Tavan Tolgoi coal mine), rare earth and other minerals.

“Sharing democratic values”. Another purpose of the visit of the Japanese leader is viewed as to build an alliance with countries in Asia Pacific sharing the values of freedom and democracy to counter balance growing influence of China in the region. Japan considers Mongolia as an important member of that alliance.

mongolia_trade.jpg

Key partner. Prime Minister Abe stated that the core of the Mongolian-Japanese relations is economic cooperation. In his statement he emphasized the need of a stable and favorable investment environment for Japanese companies. According to Parliament speaker Z. Enkhbold, the foreign investment law regarding strategic sectors has been drafted and is undergoing revision. This shows the will of the Mongolian government to welcome foreign investment. Japanese companies are one of the largest early investors in Mongolia and the interest to further explore the market is still growing. Nowadays approximately 35 companies with Japanese investments are doing business in Mongolia. Among them are such companies as Khan bank, Mobicom LLC, Suruga Mongol LLC and many others. Apart from that Japan is Mongolia’s fourth largest trading partner with US$507mn in total trade turnover, including US$5.6mn imports from and US$501.5mn exports to this dynamically growing economy (2012). Japan is also in the top four in terms of the number tourists visiting Mongolia.

We view the Prime Minister Abe’s visit to Mongolia and the agreements reached between the leaders as a positive development for the bilateral relationships between the two countries and the current investment environment of Mongolia. The results of the meetings are timely, in our view, especially amid the ongoing negative sentiment on the investment climate in Mongolia over the last almost 12 months. We believe the commitments the leaders of the two countries have made will provide strong foundation for the Japanese and Mongolian governments and corporates in pursuing joint business opportunities.

Japan

Your question relates to the migration of ancient peoples.
According to historical records (史记)122 BC,
Huangdi Yandi and Chiyou are the three ancestors of the Chinese. A war between Huangdi and Yandi, Huangdi won, then Huangdi and Yandi are unified.
Another war between Huangdi Yandi and Chiyou, Huangdi and Yandi won, Chiyou died in battle. Most of Chiyou's tribes integrated into Huangdi and Chiyou's tribes. The rest southward migration , then evolved into ethnic minorities in China South.
So the Chinese nation appeared.
In the next thousand years wars, Winners became orthodox and loser migrated to north and west.
During the Han Dynasty, Orthodox Confucian, Han Chinese appeared.
You said that China is a country of [Chinese people], not only for [Han Chinese], Absolutely right.

For example, according to historical records (史记)122 BC, the Huns ancestors of the adherents of the Xia Dynasty, the westward migration process combines the Yuezhi, Loulan, Wusun, call mortgage and its next twenty-six white.
They said that they invaded the Central Plains because they are also the offspring of Huangdi and Yandi. then wars break out. One part into the Han Dynasty, the other part run away.

Back
Top Bottom